Vader and the 501st

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Ghostie
Major General

Vader and the 501st

Post#1 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:40 am

Anyone else having problems with this skin?

I deployed him twice tonight and didn't get my ATAT, 3 ATST, and 2 stormies to spawn.

It cost me a 3 star win it sucks.
"Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Therealharbinger
Captain

Re: Vader and the 501st

Post#2 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:02 am

Did you deploy him on a singular tile? I think the spawns need to be in blank tiles to actually appear, had it a few times when mine dont turn up to the fight.

Ghostie
Major General

Post#3 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:46 am

I did deploy on single tile.

Makes sense if it happened to you as well. Thanks for the info. :)

This pisses me off and they need to fix this. All that grind to get that Vader skin maxed (I have almost done it twice counting Windows days) then he lays a big fat stinky turd smfh!
"Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#4 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:25 am

Lol, never heard of that problem. I usually drop him in a corner away from the base, though.

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#5 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:40 am

You have the same problem if you drop your sc on a trap and then a van takes it out as the sc is deploying. Suddenly it's no longer a deployable square, and the rest of the sc troops don't make it out.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

Ghostie
Major General

Post#6 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:48 pm

Shelendil wrote:You have the same problem if you drop your sc on a trap and then a van takes it out as the sc is deploying. Suddenly it's no longer a deployable square, and the rest of the sc troops don't make it out.

Good info...I didn't know this either. All these years playing and this never happened to me. I guess I have just been lucky.

Return to “General Discussions”