Hacks in Use During Conflicts

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
lukeskywalker
Major General

Re: Hacks in Use During Conflicts

Post#21 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:51 pm

ATAT88 wrote:Thanks mkenobi

and some clarifications also helped that it is a conflict that I already had to the maximum and that the rebels were looking for, also if the base of one is at the maximum in turret shields most of the players will skip the base.
PD: it was more difficult to win so many defenses, than when it was among the first 10 in Erkit for the furious rancor with more 120,000 points.

Excellent response ATAT. Most players tend to set up defenses that have very solid layouts. So much so, that they intimidate others from attacking. You can't get defensive wins that way, at least not in large numbers. As you also pointed out, you need to accept that you will lose some encounters and you need to keep the resource storage's filled. You need good bait. That takes work, like so many other strategies and approaches.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

Trammel
Captain

Post#22 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:47 am

Cyclone wrote:Hacks in Use

If you look at leaderboards from almost any planet you can see most of us have 1-4 defensive base wins during the 5 day event . There are a few squads where their members dominate weekly events by having 40 to 90 defensive wins during that same timeframe. WTH. Developers don't seem to care. Thoughts?

No hacks man. Thanks to ATAT88 for the comments.

My account is Empire, and if I stay on Tatooine, I would very often get 20-40 defensive wins; my highest was 45. I could not achieve Ultra Chrome without such defensive wins. Over a conflict week if I focus and stay on one planet (usually Tat or Dando) I could manage around 50 attacks and would definitely be far from UC without the defensive wins. I know some here have mentioned how the game has evolved into being defense oriented; if it weren’t for defense buffs, guys like me wouldnt get anything useful unlocked! Lol

cyclone

Post#23 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:42 pm

Chico. Take a chill pill. I had a serious question and most reasonable people were able to get to the heart of the matter. Thanks ATAT88 Your totals were way out of whack and now I see why. Chicohound. Stop wasting discussion if that's all you got buddy

EDIT:

DarkRebel. What is ridiculous to you may not be to all of us. If I get hit once in a raid event and someone else has 200 defenses than this forum seemed like a great way to find out what is going on. if you cant add to the discussion then shut it pal
Last edited by DeathStriker on Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Combined Back-to-Back Posts - Added "Edit"

Ghostie
Major General

Post#24 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:47 am

ATAT88 wrote:
mkenobi wrote:That dude ATAT is with 220 defenses on Tatooine right now, and if you look at the top 50, only other 3 players have more than 100 defenses.

Not a hack, if it were, affected players would have already reported him to Suport and he would have been banned. But I also would like to know how he does. Looking at his base, then is sandbagging + low number of medals the answer?

My Imperial HQ 11 is camping on Kit for 6 days, and has only 34 defenses (3 defeats) and 0 attacks. Anyway, my best defensive number in recent conflicts so far.

Hi guys, how do I get more than 200 defenses and how can you do it, let's start
1 Full and maximum deposits.

2 The base has to be tempting if you want resources a good part only attacks for them, so it forces me to attack to fill them again.

3 It has to seem easy to finish, but having prestige traps, Rodians X, infantry reserve X, double skin rocket launchers X, that makes me win many victories.

4 CE always empty I get tired of asking for troops and for the basic design it is very easy to activate.

5 The base in the eyes of the attacker must appear winnable.

6 and the most difficult and tiring thing is to enter at all times to see if they emptied the resources or if I lost the defense, the base is tempting so since I have many defensive victories I also have many defeats.

I hope I have answered and raised doubts.

Sorry if certain words are not well understood, it is because I use the translator.

Long live SWC

Nice! Thanks for clearing things up. :)

Post some defense log pics if you can. I would be very interested to see the frequency you are being attacked.
"Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."

DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Post#25 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:53 am

cyclone wrote:Chico. Take a chill pill. I had a serious question and most reasonable people were able to get to the heart of the matter. Thanks ATAT88 Your totals were way out of whack and now I see why. Chicohound. Stop wasting discussion if that's all you got buddy

EDIT:

DarkRebel. What is ridiculous to you may not be to all of us. If I get hit once in a raid event and someone else has 200 defenses than this forum seemed like a great way to find out what is going on. if you cant add to the discussion then shut it pal

You can question and have doubt, if something looks strange to you. Experienced players will chime in and help clarifying it.
But jumping on conclusion to say someone cheat/hack, then concluded that devs don’t seem to care is just ridiculous.
I commented because you asked (“thoughts” ?), so my post was exactly my thought on your accusation first post.

Return to “General Discussions”