Hacks in Use During Conflicts

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
strawman3125
Admiral

Re: Hacks in Use During Conflicts

Post#11 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:24 pm

The more medals you drop the more you get attacked. Most bases on the top 50 lists that have high numbers if defensive wins are medal dumped.

Medal dumped Imperials camping out on dessert world's can easily get 100+ and medal dumped Rebels camping out on Green world's can easily get 100+ defensive wins in a single conflict.

lukeskywalker
Major General

Post#12 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:18 pm

strawman3125 wrote:The more medals you drop the more you get attacked. Most bases on the top 50 lists that have high numbers if defensive wins are medal dumped.

Medal dumped Imperials camping out on dessert world's can easily get 100+ and medal dumped Rebels camping out on Green world's can easily get 100+ defensive wins in a single conflict.

Mini bases also add to the defensive wins. The medal dumpers and mini base players can also play possum and make the base tempting for attack, e.g. leaving resources unprotected, showing a weak base design, etc. and having high level sc troops. Lower level players cannot handle high level sc troops. I always thought that sc troops should be capped at the receivers HQ level.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

chicohound
Commodore

Post#13 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:26 am

Who f'n cares if they're using a hack or not. It's a darn game for goodness sake. If you don't like people using hacks/bots/cheats (which some of the members of this board do use), go outside and spend time with your family, maybe even breathe in some fresh air. You might even want to go to the movies.
The game will still be here when you get back.

DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Post#14 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:11 pm

Cheat and hack ruin the game, especially in PVP. So to say nobody cares is just plain wrong.
Having said that, the accusation in this topic is just ridiculous.
It is normal to have many defense wins (as many in this topic has indicated).

Bingliang

Post#15 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:31 pm

Actually their is another way to cheat without hacking. For example, I'm in the empire side, and in hoth, I attacks the other side a lot of times in a very short period, and I just choose next and next, here is what happened, I can always find some bases that appeared before. And the most strange thing is that I can find some bases that I just defeated a few minutes ago, I think it's because their is no enough players in this game. So if I have two accounts, I don't need to hack. Since the population of hoth is small, I believe you guys can experience that too.

DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Post#16 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:01 am

Bingliang wrote:Actually their is another way to cheat without hacking. For example, I'm in the empire side, and in hoth, I attacks the other side a lot of times in a very short period, and I just choose next and next, here is what happened, I can always find some bases that appeared before. And the most strange thing is that I can find some bases that I just defeated a few minutes ago, I think it's because their is no enough players in this game. So if I have two accounts, I don't need to hack. Since the population of hoth is small, I believe you guys can experience that too.

Those are dev bases (not real bases) or dead bases that are automatically reset. That’s not a cheat.
Real player bases will stay under protection after defeat.
If your 2 accounts are on opposite factions and have similar base rating and medal count, you can see the other base during search and can attack to get point, but a re-revenge (revenge the same base that you had attacked before) will earn 0 medal and 0 gear. i.e You only get points on the first attack.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#17 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:21 am

That dude ATAT is with 220 defenses on Tatooine right now, and if you look at the top 50, only other 3 players have more than 100 defenses.

Not a hack, if it were, affected players would have already reported him to Suport and he would have been banned. But I also would like to know how he does. Looking at his base, then is sandbagging + low number of medals the answer?

My Imperial HQ 11 is camping on Kit for 6 days, and has only 34 defenses (3 defeats) and 0 attacks. Anyway, my best defensive number in recent conflicts so far.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

ATAT88
Squadron Leader

Post#18 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:29 pm

mkenobi wrote:That dude ATAT is with 220 defenses on Tatooine right now, and if you look at the top 50, only other 3 players have more than 100 defenses.

Not a hack, if it were, affected players would have already reported him to Suport and he would have been banned. But I also would like to know how he does. Looking at his base, then is sandbagging + low number of medals the answer?

My Imperial HQ 11 is camping on Kit for 6 days, and has only 34 defenses (3 defeats) and 0 attacks. Anyway, my best defensive number in recent conflicts so far.

Hi guys, how do I get more than 200 defenses and how can you do it, let's start
1 Full and maximum deposits.

2 The base has to be tempting if you want resources a good part only attacks for them, so it forces me to attack to fill them again.

3 It has to seem easy to finish, but having prestige traps, Rodians X, infantry reserve X, double skin rocket launchers X, that makes me win many victories.

4 CE always empty I get tired of asking for troops and for the basic design it is very easy to activate.

5 The base in the eyes of the attacker must appear winnable.

6 and the most difficult and tiring thing is to enter at all times to see if they emptied the resources or if I lost the defense, the base is tempting so since I have many defensive victories I also have many defeats.

I hope I have answered and raised doubts.

Sorry if certain words are not well understood, it is because I use the translator.

Long live SWC

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#19 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:46 pm

ATAT88 wrote:
mkenobi wrote:That dude ATAT is with 220 defenses on Tatooine right now, and if you look at the top 50, only other 3 players have more than 100 defenses.

Hi guys, how do I get more than 200 defenses and how can you do it, let's start
1 Full and maximum deposits.

2 The base has to be tempting if you want resources a good part only attacks for them, so it forces me to attack to fill them again.

3 It has to seem easy to finish, but having prestige traps, Rodians X, infantry reserve X, double skin rocket launchers X, that makes me win many victories.

4 CE always empty I get tired of asking for troops and for the basic design it is very easy to activate.

5 The base in the eyes of the attacker must appear winnable.

6 and the most difficult and tiring thing is to enter at all times to see if they emptied the resources or if I lost the defense, the base is tempting so since I have many defensive victories I also have many defeats.

I hope I have answered and raised doubts.

Sorry if certain words are not well understood, it is because I use the translator.

Long live SWC

For some time I built bases just to see the impact of base score and medals on matchmaking, and how to improve the number of defenses without having to maximize turrets and traps but just improving Armory equipment. After a while I gave up worrying about PvP defenses.

Good explanation, thanks. And congratulations, you get in a week what one or two of my bases can't do in over 2 years... Even with different base scores, number of medals and HQ level, none of my bases has ever been attacked so many times in only one week.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

ATAT88
Squadron Leader

Post#20 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:08 pm

Thanks mkenobi

and some clarifications also helped that it is a conflict that I already had to the maximum and that the rebels were looking for, also if the base of one is at the maximum in turret shields most of the players will skip the base.
PD: it was more difficult to win so many defenses, than when it was among the first 10 in Erkit for the furious rancor with more 120,000 points.

Return to “General Discussions”