Hacks in Use During Conflicts

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Cyclone

Hacks in Use During Conflicts

Post#1 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:09 am

Hacks in Use

If you look at leaderboards from almost any planet you can see most of us have 1-4 defensive base wins during the 5 day event . There are a few squads where their members dominate weekly events by having 40 to 90 defensive wins during that same timeframe. WTH. Developers don't seem to care. Thoughts?
Last edited by DeathStriker on Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Title To Better Reflect Topic - Added Original Title to Main Topic Post

DeathStriker

Re: Hacks in Use During Conflicts

Post#2 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:21 am

Cyclone wrote:Hacks in Use

If you look at leaderboards from almost any planet you can see most of us have 1-4 defensive base wins during the 5 day event . There are a few squads where their members dominate weekly events by having 40 to 90 defensive wins during that same timeframe. WTH. Developers don't seem to care. Thoughts?

Cyclone - What you are seeing I suspect are Mini Bases getting these "Defensive Wins" and not a Hack / Cheat per se.

However, If you suspect a Player is cheating or using a Hack I would encourage you to report them to Zygna / NM Games.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#3 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:11 pm

I actually don't think it's possible to cheat on defense, since the defensive base is stored server-side.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

Chaotic999
Commodore

Post#4 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:49 pm

I am an imp, if I sit on tat for 5 days I will get around 35/40 defense wins, if I sit on a green planet I will get zero defense wins as nobody ever attacks me on greens, it all depends on your base lvl faction and what planets your on. No idea about hoth I never go there, it's too cold.
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ Disney owe me 78727 medals and Zynga no help either
#Medalgate victim support helpline 999-999-999-mouse

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#5 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:28 pm

In the previous conflict there was a guy with over 200 defenses won, and if he didn't win all defenses, that means his base was attacked a lot more than that.

I also would like to know the magic of base score + medals + planet + layout + planetary alignment + time zone + whatever that helps someone get attacked this number of times.

No base of mine, any HQ level, any base score sum, whatever the planet, has never had so many defenses for a week of conflict. Even my HQ 6 or my HQ 11, which win almost all defenses, are not attacked more than 10 times a day, even on planets where the opposing faction usually attacks more.

Anyway, it's a problem when in a game designed for offense, too many players get so many defensive wins.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

Ghostie
Major General

Post#6 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:56 pm

mkenobi wrote:In the previous conflict there was a guy with over 200 defenses won, and if he didn't win all defenses, that means his base was attacked a lot more than that.

I also would like to know the magic of base score + medals + planet + layout + planetary alignment + time zone + whatever that helps someone get attacked this number of times.

No base of mine, any HQ level, any base score sum, whatever the planet, has never had so many defenses for a week of conflict. Even my HQ 6 or my HQ 11, which win almost all defenses, are not attacked more than 10 times a day, even on planets where the opposing faction usually attacks more.

Anyway, it's a problem when in a game designed for offense, too many players get so many defensive wins.

I have no clue either on how someone gets attacked that much....really crazy imo.

Before dev bases were so plentiful with loot and PVP was more prevalent some guys used to put up some big numbers on Hoth. Currently though I don't see how that is possible unless he has a bunch of accounts from the opposite faction and just attacks himself over and over.
"Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."

FinrodFelagund
Major General

Post#7 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:10 pm

There is also an error in the display, during the last conflict I had zero defensive wins, yet it displayed that I had one; that one “win” was actually an attack I lost.
We used bows, then we discovered bowcasters.
The Pointy-eared folk have a couple openings

Therealharbinger
Captain

Post#8 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:53 pm

Tat you get attacked quite often as an imp. Same as Erkit. Hoth is hit and miss... this campaign has been near 3 days since anyone attacked me. I'm worth 1k points so even a 2star is worth it.

Lordhelmchen
Lieutenant

Post#9 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:22 am

Dont think its a Hack. In Conflicts i normally get about 20-40 Defensive wins on desert planets as an Imp ( im Level 8). My best was 72 on Erkit, where i camp over the night. If you reset traps often after you get attacked and your squad keeps your SC full, its possible.
Lord Helmchen, Member of EmpireTK421

Lord
Commodore

Post#10 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:05 am

There was an AT-AT88 guy who had 200+defence win during a single conflict, if you not happy abput it, go report him.

Return to “General Discussions”