Is Star Wars Commander New Content REALLY "New Content"?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Re: Is Star Wars Commander New Content REALLY "New Content"?

Post#31 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:27 am

SpaceDandy wrote:
Richaldo wrote:Speaking of 'new' things... First war in ages (accidental war as someone drunkenly dropped us in one haha) and Tako is in opperation...

Woke up to 45-0... I had 3 attacks hunover as f**k with just with Tako ... no air or flag: 9 stars...

Is the Tako outpost the most OP item in gaming history? ???? hahahha

Tako is indeed one heck of an overpowered game mechanic. And my compliments on your 9-star run with Tako last night - it was I who had to stay up and keep taking it back. Alas, your mates too often went without it. Enjoyed the war! Also fun going against a long-time and respected forum member! :)

Cheers,

Dandy of Roughteam

Hey thanks mate!!!!!! Sorry we didn't compete this time... we got kind of thrown into the war (the guy has left us now as well lol) so not many on hand... We toyed with the idea of not using the posts, I think a few of our guys did that?

I had a bit of fun Sunday morning... little base on Tako... then big Rich rolled in for the kill.. Was good fun - I'm fast bro with my two bases :) For me it was Sunday morning... a very hungover Sunday morning!!!

Good game though, hopefully we'll face off again without Tako and have a proper rumble :)

May the Force be with you
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!! Level 50
Level 26 Prestige 163,750 medals

Return to “General Discussions”