Is Star Wars Commander New Content REALLY "New Content"?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Is Star Wars Commander New Content REALLY "New Content"?

Post#1 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:53 am

DeathStriker wrote: :arrow: See Related Topic:Galactic Conflict - Sharpshooter / Sniper Guard Reserve.

Is this classed as 'New Star Wars Commander Content'?

I'd argue it's quite the opposite... but hey ho. The game goes on :)

:arrow: Moderator Note: I move several Posts originally posted in NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content Soon! Topic to this New Topic so the discussion can continue.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Added Moderator Note
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!! Level 50
Level 26 Prestige 163,750 medals

strawman3125
Admiral

Re: NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content Soon!

Post#2 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:44 am

Richaldo wrote:
DeathStriker wrote: :arrow: See Related Topic:Galactic Conflict - Sharpshooter / Sniper Guard Reserve.

LOL, the single most over done conflict in SWC history! We have already seen more than 12 weeks of this conflict within the last year, soon to be... put them in HD crates already and never do this conflict again!

Give us something NEW or something desired, like ITTs/WWs or MTTs. Or tweak some units and or skins to make something useless, 'new' and useful!

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Post#3 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:35 am

strawman3125 wrote:
Richaldo wrote:

LOL, the single most over done conflict in SWC history! We have already seen more than 12 weeks of this conflict within the last year, soon to be... put them in HD crates already and never do this conflict again!

Give us something NEW or something desired, like ITTs/WWs or MTTs. Or tweak some units and or skins to make something useless, 'new' and useful!

Exactly man........ at this rate I may retire and start up Fortnite... that 15 year old won a million bucks whilst I was grinding for a few % upgrade on ONE unit in this game hahahah

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#4 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:43 am

strawman3125 wrote:
Richaldo wrote:

hahaha... This thread should be put in private access only by the Moderator to prevent members of bumping it only to ask if we will have some new content soon... :lol:

It's frustrating everytime someone bump it and I look only to see that is just a question for new content or a "new" conflict for another old unit...
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Post#5 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:55 am

mkenobi wrote:
strawman3125 wrote:
Richaldo wrote:Is this classed as 'New Star Wars Commander Content'?

hahaha... This thread should be put in private access only by the Moderator to prevent members of bumping it only to ask if we will have some new content soon... :lol:

It's frustrating everytime someone bump it and I look only to see that is just a question for new content or a "new" conflict for another old unit...

hahaha agreed! It's just so frustrating... not even sure how long Zyngy have been in the game now? But I'm yet to see any actual 'new content' in this thread for some time...! MTT???

Right now i'd welcome Ewoks riding speeder bikes...!

Harshit
Admiral

Post#6 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:24 am

Richaldo wrote:
mkenobi wrote:
strawman3125 wrote:

hahaha agreed! It's just so frustrating... not even sure how long Zyngy have been in the game now? But I'm yet to see any actual 'new content' in this thread for some time...! MTT???

Right now i'd welcome Ewoks riding speeder bikes...!

Some fatheir and LIN or slicer conflicts would be great too :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

AlaricSkywalker
Captain

Post#7 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:21 am

I see that some people are complaining about some of these reoccurring events, but you gotta remember, Zynga's still working on figuring all that Disney laid out. Once they have it handled, we'll probably soon see more "new" content. Besides, as some pointed out, the anniversary is coming us and they probably have something special planned for that moment, be it a new event, or maybe update the default event grind crate pool to include more standard rewards (e.g., prestige players being able to get rancor frags from grind crates regardless of the event; adding Iakura frags to the lineup of vanguards, togs, ithorians, etc.).

LordWader
Commodore

Post#8 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:43 am

I am just holding out hope that after these next 2 weeks that there will be a real killer event and/or conflict to coincide with the game's 5th anniversary

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Post#9 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:51 am

AlaricSkywalker wrote:I see that some people are complaining about some of these reoccurring events, but you gotta remember, Zynga's still working on figuring all that Disney laid out. Once they have it handled, we'll probably soon see more "new" content. Besides, as some pointed out, the anniversary is coming us and they probably have something special planned for that moment, be it a new event, or maybe update the default event grind crate pool to include more standard rewards (e.g., prestige players being able to get rancor frags from grind crates regardless of the event; adding Iakura frags to the lineup of vanguards, togs, ithorians, etc.).

I've played this game since day one with multiple bases... and these guys are dramatically better than their predecessors. . .

However, they've had this for a while now, 7+ months? That's a long time in gaming terms. As I wrote above, I'm very happy with their work on the 'technical' side - the game runs better than it's run EVER... but in terms of development its stagnated. As strawman said - 4th time we've had this particular conflict in a year... not to mention the format of matchmaking, conflicts and events is the same as ever...

We aren't asking for revoluton... but a little bit of evolution would be greatly appreciated. Shake it up a bit, go nuts... it may work... it may not... but it just feels a little stale for some of us vets now... and i'd love nothing more for them to succeed and keep this going as long as possible :)

Peace.

TKTB51
Commander

Post#10 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:14 pm

just fix the matching algorithm and the rest of it is gravy
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Return to “General Discussions”