Zynga be proud of nothing!!!!

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DarthStrutter
Officer
Posts: 8

Re: Zynga be proud of nothing!!!!

Post#21 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:18 pm

mkenobi wrote:
LosVega wrote:
DarthLazer wrote:They have done nothing for game, still 1215 crashes during war strikes, still chat lag, still unable to see requests, all the same garbage the game has always had unresolved. Natural slow motion perhaps. All the troops get nerfed down because they can do that in an app game, and never tell us. Been playing this game for several years and I hate seeing it not improve. I use to get a ton of defense wins all gone because nobody has a reason to go after real bases anymore... Sorry I'm venting, but I use to really enjoy the game, and was hoping they would fix this nonsense...


Starting from the top, war crashes - reboot before you attack and/or don't mix same troop/different level/HQ samples in SC. It's a known issue but can be worked around. Chat lag has been here from day one, I imagine they'll fix it one day but I consider it a minor nuisance except during war. Troops got nerfed? Which ones? Last significant "nerf" I'm aware of is imp GR snipers losing the med bot (deservedly so I might add) and whatever other adjustment made to them but that's still a sore subject to some. If you truly have been playing for several years then you know the current game is nowhere near what it was at the beginning. Several levels added, new features, new units, planets, EP events, etc..... Sounds like definitive progress but one player's improvement is another player's stagnation.

Last but not least, defense wins? Really? It's so many rookies attacking out there during conflicts not knowing what they about to get handed to them that it's not even funny. There's even those players that want to drop medals intentionally just to get better pvp matchmaking and you haven't benefited from that? Depending on your base score, Tat and Erkit are vacation planets now even during conflicts. You could leave your armory defenses off without worry of attack. Get on a green planet if you want to be attacked. Hoth in my opinion is balanced unless you have a really good defense layout. Keep in mind for all planets that the new flavor of the month is the multi-troop transport. Nothing really stops them if they are used in quantities greater than 4.

I'm not bashing your post, I just think you're focused on the wrong issues. I'll agree that war crashes are wholly unacceptable and should get priority for a resolution. I've also been playing since the game came out. I have armory level 5 jumps and can still find a way to pave over just about any base. I missed out unlocking rebel snipers GR but can still win defenses. It's not the game, it's how you play it.

Agree.

Someone in the other thread told me that Status 1215 are caused by deployment troops too fast due to game lag or slow connection, and I think it makes sense, but the hell, that leads to loss of gears and medals and 0% defeats, while the old status 905 they changed to a way we didn't lose the attack. They need to do something about it, I had 5 Status 1215 while attacking these days in the Sharps conflicts, really annoying.

Chat is broken since I started on Windows almost 5 years ago, and since I started on iOS/Android 3 years ago, it keeps lagging, I can't see requests, I can't see the messages in real time, always need to reload to update chat, and I don't believe they will fix that someday. Use Line or Discord if you want a better communication with your squad, there's no other way.

I don't think any unit or equipament was nerfed since Imperial Snipers GR and Imperial Rapid Fire turrets, what is hapenning is defense is so overpowered now that the units you used to use to win attacks aren't enough and you need extra force from the new vehicles that spawn units -- if you can grind for them in conflicts or buy crates in the shop, of course.

I win lots of defenses every day, but because people are dumping medals more than really attacking my bases.

There are worse gameplay issues involving PvP, such as using medals and base score to define matchmaking. We also need devs to improve the attack, and somehow increase the player base so that we are not forced to attack the same 20-30 players all the time during conflicts, either ending with CNFOs or just hitting dev bases.



The thing i have noticed with the chat is when you login game and you see no requests, log back off and log back in and almost always the chat is fixed and you see requests and replays again. I don't believe it's a chat issue, it's a loading issue. Happens to me a lot and i reload the game and it's fixed.

I have never had the issue with game crashes during war attackd so i really don't know what the issue is other than what I've heard and someone else said earlier about sc of samples and using air samples and supposedly reloading the game right before you attack fixes the problem.


User avatar
Harshit
Admiral
Posts: 511

Re: Zynga be proud of nothing!!!!

Post#22 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:34 pm

mkenobi wrote:Take it easy, buddy, games should exist for fun when there's nothing better for you to do, if a game becomes a must as a job or stupid bureaucracy - as SWC has become for many players - it's better to stop and look for other games.

This is a game that needs to make money, and Zynga must pay any royalty to Disney for running it, so if Zynga has no profit to pay the costs and pay the royalties, they will pull the plug...

Prestige was the biggest scam to sell crystals in the history of mobile games. 1 year later, most Prestige players have started new bases because game is near unplayable at Prestige. SWC is more pay to play in the Zynga era than it was with Disney. Deal with it.

I keep expecting news and improvements, but if it doesn't, the game is still fun with my HQ 6 and HQ 8, so screw my two Prestige bases. Who needs a Prestige base that only serves to attack Dev bases and donate Prestige troops, and no one attacks anymore?

My HQ 6 is UC on Tako and Tatooine right now, and wiping out bases 1 or 2 levels above just for fun. :D

Actually how can you say that SWC is more pay to play now than in Disney era, you mean Disney were more generous than zynga? Just asking :roll:
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.


Boog
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1544

Re: Zynga be proud of nothing!!!!

Post#23 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:38 pm

The only time I had a war crash, I had dropped a tie bomber sample into my air command right before I attacked to fill out my air. We had yavin, I just wanted to see if the bomber would take out a turret. I had the attack won, and near the end dropped the bomber on a sonic. The instant the bomber hit it, I got a popup and the attack crashed. The killer is I still don't know if the bomber would have taken out the turret, lol.

Long-story-short, I refresh swc right before every war attack now once my transports, etc are filled and I've loaded my queue for the next attack.


User avatar
mkenobi
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1461

Re: Zynga be proud of nothing!!!!

Post#24 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:16 pm

Harshit wrote:
mkenobi wrote:Take it easy, buddy, games should exist for fun when there's nothing better for you to do, if a game becomes a must as a job or stupid bureaucracy - as SWC has become for many players - it's better to stop and look for other games.

This is a game that needs to make money, and Zynga must pay any royalty to Disney for running it, so if Zynga has no profit to pay the costs and pay the royalties, they will pull the plug...

Prestige was the biggest scam to sell crystals in the history of mobile games. 1 year later, most Prestige players have started new bases because game is near unplayable at Prestige. SWC is more pay to play in the Zynga era than it was with Disney. Deal with it.

I keep expecting news and improvements, but if it doesn't, the game is still fun with my HQ 6 and HQ 8, so screw my two Prestige bases. Who needs a Prestige base that only serves to attack Dev bases and donate Prestige troops, and no one attacks anymore?

My HQ 6 is UC on Tako and Tatooine right now, and wiping out bases 1 or 2 levels above just for fun. :D

Actually how can you say that SWC is more pay to play now than in Disney era, you mean Disney were more generous than zynga? Just asking :roll:

I didn't say Disney more "generous" than Zynga, but now you have to pay a lot more in crystals because any Prestige unit costs 10x more to speed up training. Disney threw the bait, now Zynga collects the fish.

Remember the 800 crystals for a crate of Krayt Dragon frags while Rancors crates were 500 crystals?

The game is so defensive that if you don't attack with the most powerful units at high levels (forget jets and jumps, I'm talking about Dowutin trains) and full ship loading, you will lose or will not advance in the conflicts.

This week my Imperial HQ 11 was attacked twice by players rolling 10 Level 10 MTTs, one dumped 8 Landseers, the other 3 A-Wings + 1 Landseer, and all they got were 2 stars... Imagine how much they paid to have the most powerful unit at level 10, and how much they spent to fill transports with them to eventually earn 2 stars...

And I believe more units like this will come soon. For those who can afford it.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)


User avatar
CoolGuy
Admiral
Posts: 662

Re: Zynga be proud of nothing!!!!

Post#25 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:02 am

Ok, now I'm starting to agree with the original poster. Another conflict for another GR unit that only spawns from one building. They just aren't listening.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn


User avatar
Harshit
Admiral
Posts: 511

Re: Zynga be proud of nothing!!!!

Post#26 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:18 am

CoolGuy wrote:Ok, now I'm starting to agree with the original poster. Another conflict for another GR unit that only spawns from one building. They just aren't listening.

Absolutely. Now who knows that after these conflicts get over, they may even launch some gamo or sexy lady skins to couple with the GR that becomes OP like with almost every other GR.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.


User avatar
Richaldo
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1047

Re: Zynga be proud of nothing!!!!

Post#27 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:31 am

Maybe now they can be proud of pissing off the entire player population with their latest upgrade. That's some achievement.
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!! Level 50
Level 26 Prestige 163,750 medals


User avatar
Ghostie
Major General
Posts: 289

Re: Zynga be proud of nothing!!!!

Post#28 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:39 am

Richaldo wrote:Maybe now they can be proud of pissing off the entire player population with their latest upgrade. That's some achievement.


Happy Anti-versary! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Leo2.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."


User avatar
Harshit
Admiral
Posts: 511

Re: Zynga be proud of nothing!!!!

Post#29 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:53 am

Conversation in zynga devs:

Dev 1: Hey, I think we need to do some 2 week events for MTTs, that was liked by many players.
Dev 2: SHUT UP Oliver !!!
Dev 1 : So we will fix the chat lag ?
Dev 2: NO, get that idea out of your fucking brain. Hey I think we can release another GR this time for the cantina, as GR is exclusively used by the players.
Dev 1: Ah yes!! That would be awesome.
Dev 2 : Confirmed. Those idiots would also buy crates.
Dev 1: Yes agreed.
Dev 2: Immediately launch this crap, also I have an idea, change the required amount of fragments to 30 as they will have a harder time and more people will waste their crystals trying to unlock this thing.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.


User avatar
mkenobi
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1461

Re: Zynga be proud of nothing!!!!

Post#30 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:47 am

Harshit wrote:Conversation in zynga devs:

Dev 1: Hey, I think we need to do some 2 week events for MTTs, that was liked by many players.
Dev 2: SHUT UP Oliver !!!
Dev 1 : So we will fix the chat lag ?
Dev 2: NO, get that idea out of your fucking brain. Hey I think we can release another GR this time for the cantina, as GR is exclusively used by the players.
Dev 1: Ah yes!! That would be awesome.
Dev 2 : Confirmed. Those idiots would also buy crates.
Dev 1: Yes agreed.
Dev 2: Immediately launch this crap, also I have an idea, change the required amount of fragments to 30 as they will have a harder time and more people will waste their crystals trying to unlock this thing.


Waiting to see if they will release a "Premium Tactical Defense Special Edition Crate" in the Shop only with frags for this new crap GR for should I expect 800 crystals like they did with the Krayt Dragon?
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)


Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BusuBoots, CommonCrawl [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Spock, TSQL and 42 guests