GALACTIC CONFLICT: Sharpshooter / Sniper Guard Reserve - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
strawman3125
Admiral

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT: Sharpshooter / Sniper Guard Reserve - Discussion Topic

Post#71 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:20 am

My Rebel HQ got the 60 frags required to get GR:SS to level 9 and my mini Rebel base got enough frags to get to level 6.

Hopefully next week will be something interesting!!!!

Booshidi
Storm Trooper

Post#72 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:22 am

What’s the strat for planet hopping during a conflict? Do you level up on one planet, then move on to the next?

DeathStriker

Post#73 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:27 am

Booshidi wrote:What’s the strat for planet hopping during a conflict? Do you level up on one planet, then move on to the next?

Booshidi - My "strategy" from experience is to grind on the Unlocked Planet which has the highest Gear Count (Erkit) first then jump to Tatooine (usually the easiest) then jump to some "other" depending on where current Thresholds are.

:arrow: IN FINAL HOURS I make sure I activate 0-Relocation Perks and jump to Planets that need help getting into or staying in UCL (or other best League).

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Booshidi
Storm Trooper

Post#74 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:35 am

DeathStriker wrote:
Booshidi wrote:What’s the strat for planet hopping during a conflict? Do you level up on one planet, then move on to the next?

Booshidi - My "strategy" from experience is to grind on the Unlocked Planet which has the highest Gear Count (Erkit) first then jump to Tatooine (usually the easiest) then jump to some "other" depending on where current Thresholds are.

:arrow: IN FINAL HOURS I make sure I activate 0-Relocation Perks and jump to Planets that need help getting into or staying in UCL (or other best League).

Thanks! I’d forgotten about the 0 - relocation perk.

Dolphin75
Commodore

Post#75 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:58 am

I planned to sit this one out with my two Rebel, Prestige, maxed medals bases, but managed to UC both with mostly crate collection activities on Tat (still a long way from the next SS GR level). I did manage to get a couple UCs on a third, L9 base - enough to get its SS GR to L4 when added to last week’s haul.

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#76 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:12 pm

3 x UCs on Tatt, Tako and Dando with my rebel level 7 HQ. Takes my GR Sniper to level 5.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

Return to “General Discussions”