GALACTIC CONFLICT: Sharpshooter / Sniper Guard Reserve - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Toydarian
Commodore

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT: Sharpshooter / Sniper Guard Reserve - Discussion Topic

Post#51 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:24 pm

Richaldo wrote: I'd love it if we could have some offensive tournament, I literally have no interest in playing a defensive game in which the game is switched off!
Step up and make some fun changes - different types of conflicts / events, some offensive buffs... anything.

Anyway.... see y'all on the field. Mine is the mega golden glowy base that most people skip. Sigh.

A bit off the topic of this thread (there is one elsewhere on GW1), in light of what you say above, did the Galactic War 1 (GW1) tourney not appeal? Of the 600 plus folk that took part, many had a blast! Certainly added much needed spice to the daily pvp grind! I get the strong feeling that @Sabony and his gang will run another. New scoring bot already written etc.
Leader of Derwiderst4nd (Rebel, Squad Level 50)
Podracer repairs by appointment only

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#52 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:04 pm

DeathStriker wrote:My big "issue" now playing with my HQ 6 is because of my current Medal Count of 23K for that account I now mostly see Level 9 to Prestige "Mini Bases" with more Structures than I can clear even if there is No SC, No GR, and Turrets that can be handled by Level 2 Wookie Wagons.

I am strongly considering doing a "Double-HQ Jump" from HQ 6 to HQ 8 and take the "hit" (in the short term) so I can unlock Jets while at the same time keep most of that Base Level 6 or lower.

HOWEVER, as my HQ 6 is my 3rd Account, I will continue pondering doing that for a while longer...

Same here for my Rebel HQ 6, because it's maxed out, most of my rivals are HQ 7 but it works great in conflicts while I can keep medals around 3k. But if medals go around 8k like it happened in this conflict (no planet to drop medals because I was attacking in my 3 planets) i start to see HQ 8 and sandbaggings HQ 9. Not a problem, but it requires more troops to deploy to prevent time running out.

Medals impact matchmaking more than base score. I prefer drop medals, and keep this base as maxed out HQ 6. I already have a HQ 8 maxed out that goes fine now after the medal dumping. I don't want upgrade from HQ 6 to 8 and use Jets + Jets + Jets, it would be more of the same.

And now the medal dumping begins... :lol:
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#53 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:06 pm

I did not have a lot of time to play and my HQ9 Rebel base got 50 frags. It just needs 60 to get to level 9 next week. Both of my Imperial bases have maxed out frags and did not participate.

DeathStriker

Post#54 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:00 am

Galactic Conflict - Sharpshooter / Sniper Guard Reserve - Week #2 - Has Started

In-Game Commander News - Rebel Faction - 08-08-2019
(Click here to view LARGER image)

:arrow: WEEK #2 CONFLICTS featuring Guard Reserve: Anti-Infantry (Sharpshooter) and Guard Reserve: Anti-Infantry (Sniper) Armory Equipment Frags on ALL PLANETS.

:arrow: MORE INFO: See Main Topic Post

And so the Great Frag Chase begins again... :lol:
Last edited by DeathStriker on Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Added Additional Screenshots

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Harshit
Admiral

Post#55 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:12 am

DeathStriker wrote:Galactic Conflict - Sharpshooter / Sniper Guard Reserve - Week #2 - Has Started

:arrow: WEEK #2 CONFLICTS featuring Guard Reserve: Anti-Infantry (Sharpshooter) and Guard Reserve: Anti-Infantry (Sniper) Armory Equipment Frags on ALL PLANETS.

:arrow: MORE INFO: See Main Topic Post

And so the Great Frag Chase begins again... :lol:

Just hoping to not get fathier, LIN or slicer conflicts. Sigh :lol:
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

Calboy
Captain

Post#56 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:32 pm

Due to having maxed out rebel hq8 base with 10k medals that it’s very hard now. My heads saying go for easy street and drop medals , my heart says carry the flame and challenge.

And then the old chestnut of plunging to hq 9 to make life easier or not..

The traumatic life of being a commander in this.

Any good or bad advice appreciated please
Jade’s_Fire Squad

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#57 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:47 pm

Calboy wrote:Due to having maxed out rebel hq8 base with 10k medals that it’s very hard now. My heads saying go for easy street and drop medals , my heart says carry the flame and challenge.

And then the old chestnut of plunging to hq 9 to make life easier or not..

The traumatic life of being a commander in this.

Any good or bad advice appreciated please

Drop medals if you want to save your HQ 8. Don't go to HQ 9 because you will fight stronger rivals anyway. And HQ 8 is the best level to play Events and Conflicts.

Medal dumping saved my Rebel HQ 8 -- maxed out including traps with about 10k and fighting only 10 and Prestige to attack and defend from. I was lazy to do that, and lost months not playing with this account. It took 3 days to drop medals to 1k and start fighting rivals I can win, and moving ahead in conflicts to Obsidian and UC again.

People saying medal dumping is a shame don't fight rival 2 or 3 levels above them. If they do, they would be the first to medal dump because no one likes to lose every time just because matchmaking is fucking broken.

Now I will try to save my Rebel HQ 9 with +30k and only fighting big Prestige dogs now.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

Calboy
Captain

Post#58 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:26 am

Thank you M.

Not sure how my squad are taking it.

Might be kicked but told them why I am doing it .

Burned 3k of medals now and seeing bases with 3 shields now ! Also loss of medals was 30 on the burn start and now down to 20
Jade’s_Fire Squad

DeathStriker

Post#59 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:09 am

CONFLICT UCL STATS - Week #2 - Initial:

ULTRA CHROME LEVELS (UCL)
    ==================
    PLANET - GEARS - % - TIME
    ==================
    Tat - 5,836 - 1.85% - 5d 3h
    Dan - 5,704 - 1.85% - 5d 6h
    Kit - 15,228 - 2.00% - 5d 2h**
    Yav - 7,931 - 1.70% - 5d 10h
    Hot - 7,000 - 1.84% - 5d 6h
    Tak - 6,991 - 2.16% - 5d 8h
    ==================
    ** GSoW Stats Used due to no current Player Update

PLEASE NOTE:

1. This data comes from the UCL LINE Chat created by rRr that is contributed to by members voluntarily.
    2. In that chat group, people post the threshold of UCL to within the range 1.8 - 2.2% and the amount of time left in the conflict.
    3. This is just a look at the most recent UCL Stats as of this Forum Posting and is subject to change.
    4. Use the above Info for decision making purposes.

GSoW CONFLICT TRACKER: Click here for Real Time (current) Conflict Stats. **Only Active During Conflicts**

Post any comments below...

DeathStriker

Post#60 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:49 am

CONFLICT UCL STATS - Week #2 - Update:

ULTRA CHROME LEVELS (UCL)
    ==================
    PLANET - GEARS - % - TIME
    ==================
    Tat - 9,229 - 1.79% - 4d 6h
    Dan - 8,073 - 2.2%- 4d 12h
    Kit - 17,047 - 2.03% - 4d 21h
    Yav - 15,571 - 2.00% - 4d 1h **
    Hot - 13,053 - 2.00% - 4d 1h **
    Tak - 14,965 - 2.00% - 4d 1h **

==================
    ** GSoW Stats Used due to no current Player Update

PLEASE NOTE:

1. This data comes from the UCL LINE Chat created by rRr that is contributed to by members voluntarily.
    2. In that chat group, people post the threshold of UCL to within the range 1.8 - 2.2% and the amount of time left in the conflict.
    3. This is just a look at the most recent UCL Stats as of this Forum Posting and is subject to change.
    4. Use the above Info for decision making purposes.

GSoW CONFLICT TRACKER: Click here for Real Time (current) Conflict Stats. **Only Active During Conflicts**

Post any comments below...

Return to “General Discussions”