Star Wars Commander Wiki Updates

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
toname
Commodore

Star Wars Commander Wiki Updates

Post#1 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:47 pm

I have begun the process of bringing the swcommander.info wiki up to date after it has lain dormant for 2 years. So far I have updated all the units, buildings, and equipment on the Empire faction page: adding prestige data, updating templates, and generally improving readability.

I am going to start on the Rebel faction this week, and have a general list of to-dos, but I invite the forum to check it out and play proofreader for any mistakes and offer feedback and suggestions for future edits.

lukeskywalker
Major General

Re: Star Wars Commander Wiki updates

Post#2 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:19 pm

Awesome! It can be a great tool for beginners if it's maintained. Incorporating some of Papa Jessie's info would also be great. I have more experience as a rebel player, so I look forward to the updates.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

toname
Commodore

Post#3 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:37 pm

lukeskywalker wrote:Awesome! It can be a great tool for beginners if it's maintained. Incorporating some of Papa Jessie's info would also be great. I have more experience as a rebel player, so I look forward to the updates.

Papa Jessie is where I'm pulling the data from for prestige and updating tweaked units like SD-K4. Some info wasn't in the wiki that I added, and some was already in there but not displayed, like ability cooldown times.

If there is any particular info that you'd like to see added, let me know.

DeathStriker

Post#4 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:37 pm

toname wrote:I have begun the process of bringing the swcommander.info wiki up to date after it has lain dormant for 2 years.

toname - Thanks for volunteering to take on this monumental process. :D

See my PM for further conversation.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

LordWader
Commodore

Re: Star Wars Commander Wiki Updates

Post#5 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:20 pm

I noticed the past week that the wiki had been updated after a year of the same info Thank You for all the hard work. Are you going to add the new beasts now that there is a Stryx Beacon?

One thing I did notice is that the health info you have for the AT-ST and AT-MP does not have the updated health info. For example, level 10 AT-ST is still showing as 33,000 health when it is now 41,250.

toname
Commodore

Post#6 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:23 am

LordWader wrote:I noticed the past week that the wiki had been updated after a year of the same info Thank You for all the hard work. Are you going to add the new beasts now that there is a Stryx Beacon?

All the creatures already had pages, except the basic rancor, oddly. They just were not linked to the faction pages. I've added the links and will get to updating them soon.

LordWader wrote:One thing I did notice is that the health info you have for the AT-ST and AT-MP does not have the updated health info. For example, level 10 AT-ST is still showing as 33,000 health when it is now 41,250.

Thanks for the catch. Those pages have been updated.

lukeskywalker
Major General

Post#7 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:37 pm

I can see the progress and links being layered in. Nice! Just one mistake. R2-D2 should not be classified as a hero. :D :lol: :roll:
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

Calboy
Captain

Post#8 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:10 am

The little fella is a hero in my eyes mate..
Jade’s_Fire Squad

toname
Commodore

Post#9 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:13 am

All units, structures and equipment should now be up to date.

DeathStriker

Post#10 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:57 am

toname wrote:All units, structures and equipment should now be up to date.

Toname - Thanks for volunteering your time to update the SWC Wiki! :D

:arrow: Found 1 Issue - When you click on Salvaged Multi-Troop Transport in the Rebel Faction Page it takes you here where you need to click on another LINK to go to the Unit Info Page.

:arrow: For Empire it takes you directly to the Unit Info Page.

Please correct so the SMTT link on the Rebel Faction Page takes you directly to the Unit Info Page.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Return to “General Discussions”