Need Compensation For The Delay Of Maintainance

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Lord
Commodore

Need Compensation For The Delay Of Maintainance

Post#1 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:09 pm

Developers said they will finish maintainance and give our sw back at July 11th, however it's already July 12th the sw system is still btoken, developer should give some crystal for compensation.

Harshit
Major General

Re: Need Compensation For The Delay Of Maintainance

Post#2 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:16 am

I don't think they will give any compensation and that too crystals as the maintenance not caused anyone to lose their war.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#3 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:30 am

Remember once after a simple update, squad wars were disabled for some reason that nobody knew about and took a month or more - not sure - until the Devs were able to reactivate them? Nothing was changed and no compensation was given at that time. Certainly, not now either.

I still have hopes that there will be positive changes in wars as new units and some tiebreaker criteria to end the frustration of a 45x45 tie. At least something that makes me join an active squad and play wars again.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

Chaotic999
Commodore

Post#4 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:10 pm

Lord wrote:Developers said they will finish maintainance and give our sw back at July 11th, however it's already July 12th the sw system is still btoken, developer should give some crystal for compensation.

I got 2k crystals for losing 78k medals so good luck.
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ Disney owe me 78727 medals and Zynga no help either
#Medalgate victim support helpline 999-999-999-mouse

Return to “General Discussions”