Level 12?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Chaotic999
Major General

Level 12?

Post#1 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:53 pm

I have been hearing rumours that zyngy might be introducing a level 12, anyone know anything? Seems like we only just got presto lvl, but was last November I think. Could do with something new to use redundant droids with, getting pretty boring right now. Log in, check sc, watch a Def replay (if any), upgrade something to presto, say hi to squad, log out back to reality. Zzzzzzzzz.
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ Disney owe me 78727 medals and Zynga no help either
#Medalgate victim support helpline 999-999-999-mouse

Spock
Grand Admiral

Re: Level 12?

Post#2 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:00 pm

Sounds like just another rumour.

Leader of the Imperial_Enclave.

Check out our YouTube channel with Almost 1,500 no outpost replays being shared. Quite possibly the largest collection of commander replays out there.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCW4iVRbrSDJHTBZobNNy7LA

Chaotic999
Major General

Post#3 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:11 pm

Spock wrote:Sounds like just another rumour.

Oh well thought as much, still got about 6 months to go to max presto, wish they would have a conflict to win frags for regular droids to become presto droids or something similar, seems crazy having a bunch of droids doing nothing.
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ Disney owe me 78727 medals and Zynga no help either
#Medalgate victim support helpline 999-999-999-mouse

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#4 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:23 pm

LOL I am still only about half way to upgrading my base to Prestige level as far as buildings go and I am 7+ years away from catching up on research! the last thing I need or want right now is an extra level to be added to everything in both queues.

I would much rather see game improvements to units, or for them to make it so that we can keep up with all of the stuff that needs to be upgraded! How about:
1. Allow regular builder droids to be upgraded to prestige builder droids for a crystal cost so that we can build faster!
2. Move equipment research to the armoury to double the research throughout!
3. Prestige level research building halves research time for all level1-10 research!

Spock
Grand Admiral

Post#5 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:59 pm

Chaotic999 wrote:
Spock wrote:Sounds like just another rumour.

Oh well thought as much, still got about 6 months to go to max presto, wish they would have a conflict to win frags for regular droids to become presto droids or something similar, seems crazy having a bunch of droids doing nothing.

Oh man! I totally agree:)

Leader of the Imperial_Enclave.

Check out our YouTube channel with Almost 1,500 no outpost replays being shared. Quite possibly the largest collection of commander replays out there.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCW4iVRbrSDJHTBZobNNy7LA

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#6 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:34 pm

I think they need to look at all the current bugs and quirks that make the game unplayable and boring for some. Prestige is already a nightmare and you wouldn't want an extra layer of hell above that.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

Therealharbinger
Commodore

Post#7 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:41 pm

Rather than extra droids, how about just my other 4 can help out. Like each droid lowers the build time by 15/20% and you can stack them. That would be fine.

But another level please no. Another challenge over an extra grind any day.

Another planet that has no armoury but double or rather unique rewards or something. Even just ditch a green one, we dont need 3. I didnt actually struggle prior to its inception and if anything made it far harder, 12 troopers, 4 snipers and 3 skiffs every 12 seconds..

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#8 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:54 am

No thanks. Research the necessary troops (I'm not talking about all, only the most useful units) takes an age, we only have one droid for dozens of 1 week building upgrades to Prestige, and 3-star attacks on Live Prestige bases is near impossible with so many defensive equipments.

They can't add a new level while they don't fix matchmaking (medals/base score) as we are seeing lots of Prestige bases that are matched with low level attackers -- a HQ 8 or HQ 9 attacking a full armory HQ 11 like me, for example, so imagine if I have to attack a HQ 12 with Level 8 troops?

Once they fix matchmaking to match only with rivals of your level, they can add new levels if they reduce the upgrade cost/time for all units and buildings in every level, and we could have 12, 15, 20 levels like many other games have.

Or they can create units that earns extra power and new weapons like RPG units when increases a level that allow low levels to win over bases above their level, like Tako boost in wars, or the super heavies when Armory was introduced -- anything to make SWC offensive again, but of course there always will be players that like to play on defense that wouldn't like this like they didn't like it in the past.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

Harshit
Admiral

Post#9 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:09 am

CoolGuy wrote:I think they need to look at all the current bugs and quirks that make the game unplayable and boring for some. Prestige is already a nightmare and you wouldn't want an extra layer of hell above that.

+1 No doubt in that
If they even release then the day it's released many wallet warriors will bring all the buildings to lvl 12, just spend $$$.
They will attack with their lvl 12 troops and can almost defeat anyone especially their defences.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

DarthLazer
Commodore

Post#10 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:37 pm

I guess I could log in and post rumors now and then to waste everyone's time. I heard a rumor that new level called the End Game Level Gold is coming, it will have half a droid and take 2 years to build one unit. IT will automatically upgrade all standard troops with the purchase of 20k in crystals, and give us all an extra hut to hide under while the rebel snipers wipe out our jumps in Sullest. It was this same rumor that I heard we will be able to collect the crystals during outposts attacks, as many as you can get. Also a new research for armory is coming in 2025 with yet another new level made out of game complaints and bad units. Got to go, my Elite is walking in circles.
Partner of Dark_DyNasty squad and Windows survivor.
Medal count is up there
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Force_Awareness

Return to “General Discussions”