Which planet simulates squad war attacks the closest?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
geoman48
Admiral

Which planet simulates squad war attacks the closest?

Post#1 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:25 pm

Really none do due to the armory. But I'm thinking Hoth simulates squad war attacks closest because of the variety of units Rebels can attack with. Many factors involved, but I'm wanting something concrete to have my squad mates practice on and I don't want to tell them Hoth simulates squad war attacks to closest if I'm wrong. Your $0.02 please?

Thanks in advance.

Piaresquare
Commander

Re: Which planet simulates squad war attacks the closest?

Post#2 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:39 am

Go to the planet with the most developer bases for your faction. And turn off the armory. Practice no armory is the best way to simulate squad wars. Be sure to snipe the SC and you have a good approximation of war for practice.
Piaresquare - Darkpath
Darth Vicious - ByDesign

lukeskywalker
Major General

Post#3 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:56 pm

For Non Tako/Tat wars, Er'kit is the best place for rebels in general, because of the number of dev bases. I would suggest waiting 15 seconds or so, to simulate the time it takes to deal with the squad center, then attack the base like you would in a war without Tako/Tat. The other option is to snipe the sc as mentioned above. Turn off your armory buffs/skins, since you won't have that impact without Tako/Tat.

If you are referring to Tako/Tat wars, then you need to attack live bases without glowing barracks and factories. Any planet will do, but I suspect the green planets will have the most live bases for rebels. Honestly, in Tako/Tat wars, anyone should be able to 100% with that outpost in hand. If they can't, they need to be practicing sc sniping or trapping. That's where most new players fail in wars.

I would add that if you have rebel squad members struggling in Tat wars, tell them load up on max level Repulsors with 2-3 vanguards. That alone will help them win 3 uplinks most of the time. Use some high health buffers if the base is loaded with rocket turrets. Because Repulsors are slow, they will need to surround the base and work from outside to the middle. Spacing is key. If they have skills, they can mix in Hails and AT-RT's or other vehicles. Obviously SMTT's or Wookiee Wagons work well too. SMTT's won't utilize the buff, but they don't need it.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Post#4 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:52 am

I’d just war more often :)

Chaotic999
Major General

Post#5 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:55 pm

I am an imp and can practice no ops on dev bases on any green planet but the lack of sc troops is major problem, good kessen practice but real world is not the same, but pretty close.
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ Disney owe me 78727 medals and Zynga no help either
#Medalgate victim support helpline 999-999-999-mouse

Return to “General Discussions”