Need new War Rewards frags

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Locksley
Cadet Trooper

Need new War Rewards frags

Post#1 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:21 am

Sick of getting same war reward frags desert soldier,Hawk 290 , vanguard rubbish like that.
How about a change zynga or give us a choice better still .

CoolGuy
Admiral

Re: Need new War Rewards frags

Post#2 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:46 am

Just wait until you get no frags, just gold or alloy when you are already maxed out. That's boring.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

chicohound
Commodore

Post#3 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:22 am

CoolGuy wrote:Just wait until you get no frags, just gold or alloy when you are already maxed out. That's boring.

I totally agree and feel your pain. There is nothing worse than taking out three legit prestige war bases and getting alloy and credits as a reward when your alloy and credit storage buildings are already maxed and filled.

Sucks but as long as my fellow squad members get something good and things that they need, I'm happy.

geoman48
Admiral

Post#4 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:39 pm

Agree squad wars rewards need tweaking. Squad wars in general need tweaking, but please don't mess up squad wars devs! Best part of the game to me is squad wars due to minimal armory impact on the squad wars. Its like the game now is new Coke and squad wars is Coke Classic. :mrgreen:

Return to “General Discussions”