How to get fragments for special units?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Garaice
Cadet Trooper

How to get fragments for special units?

Post#1 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:30 am

Until this moment I can't to known how to get fragments for special units, for example: when you are seeing the Johhar Kessen info, below appears a mesagge that says "Earns fragments of data in: Er'kit" but I don't know where really you can get it, and not only this unit, but the others that also claim to win fragments on different planets.

I'm new in this game, I'm a HQ 8, so far the basic special units that I have been able to unlock have been thanks to the wars crates.

It will be that really doesn't matters in what planet you are?
Or it will be that it only remains to win the wars to get the crates and wait for fragments of the unit you want to appear?

DeathStriker

Re: How to get fragments for special units?

Post#2 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:56 am

Garaice wrote:Until this moment I can't to known how to get fragments for special units...

Garaice - Welcome to the Forum! :D

Back when Johhar Kessen Hero was Introduced there were Conflicts on Er'Kit where you could Upgrade the Unit. Since then, time has passed, and the game has changed.

Now a lot of the "Classic Units" like Kessen are offered on Planets other than their original "Default Planet". In addition, Data Fragments for these Units are offered as a Reward in SWC Event Elite Crates.

You can also pick up some Data Fragments for "Classic Units" via Squad Wars Victory Crates.

AND SO... pay attention to each new "event" or "conflict" announced to see if the offered Rewards are something you wish to grind for.

Hope that helps answer your question...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

lukeskywalker
Major General

Post#3 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:25 pm

Garaice wrote:Until this moment I can't to known how to get fragments for special units, for example: when you are seeing the Johhar Kessen info, below appears a mesagge that says "Earns fragments of data in: Er'kit" but I don't know where really you can get it, and not only this unit, but the others that also claim to win fragments on different planets.

I'm new in this game, I'm a HQ 8, so far the basic special units that I have been able to unlock have been thanks to the wars crates.

It will be that really doesn't matters in what planet you are?
Or it will be that it only remains to win the wars to get the crates and wait for fragments of the unit you want to appear?

Getting special unit frags are all about getting as many crates as you can. Free crates are available daily, but you can also earn crates in events, conflicts, wars, heroic defense, and objectives. In general, it is good to be in a squad that has perks. A level 50 squad for example, has 3 perks that you can use to reduce the number of wins you need to visit other planets. On each planet there are objectives and heroic defense opportunities. Make sure you upgrade your planetary command, to give you access to more planets. Conflicts and Events are great for special unit frags, however, they do take a huge time commitment. The good players separate themselves from the pack during these conflicts and events. Of the two, I would suggest doing events if you are a casual player. You can earn crates at reasonable playing intervals in events. If you finish an event early, the bonus crates come into play and those are better than war crates. Also don't forget to check the shop tab on the bottom right hand corner of your screen. There's a Data Fragments tab that allows you to purchase frags using credits and alloy, as well as crystals if you so choose.

You should have access to 5 planets at level 8. If you hit every planet for objectives and heroic defense, it's possible to get 15 objective crates (3 per planet) and 10 heroic defense crates (2 per planet) in a day. That's assuming you have max perks and commit a lot of time. That said, you can earn 1-25 crates in a day, depending on the level of your playing time.

I hope this helps.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

Garaice
Cadet Trooper

Post#4 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:31 pm

Thank you guys for your help, and now my doubt is clear :D

Return to “General Discussions”