Strange thing happened during conflict.

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Lord
Commodore

Strange thing happened during conflict.

Post#1 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:04 am

When having Erkit and Hoth happening conflict at the same time, why Hoth have higher score than Erkit? That's too strange.

lukeskywalker
Major General

Re: Strange thing happened during conflict.

Post#2 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:57 am

Lord wrote:When having Erkit and Hoth happening conflict at the same time, why Hoth have higher score than Erkit? That's too strange.

I suspect that it's because a lot of rebels already had their eAT-TE's maxed out. I know mine were done early last year, and several of our squad members got their's done during the most recent event. That made the conflict a lower priority for rebels. Er'kit was shockingly low, but not so much in hindsight. There may be other theories, but I know I was on vacation.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

Therealharbinger
Squadron Leader

Re: Strange thing happened during conflict.

Post#3 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:04 am

Because Hoth is the easy choice for imperials. CE heavy cannons flatten everything. Desert planets are grief to grind on with no exceptional units to use.

Although I finished Hoth on 0.09% i went to Tat for the last few hours, 4 victories and 3 defense wins landed me in the top 10%, 7. Something anyway. Never had it so low, next round I only need 4 vader frags for level 7 think itll be a nice easy one.

Although it seems the dev bases have vanished now. None on Greens or on Hoth for me.

Return to “General Discussions”