Annoying Cheater

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Gooner
Major General

Re: Annoying Cheater

Post#21 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:44 am

ForceMel wrote:
CoolGuy wrote:What people have to realize is that they do eventually ban cheaters. Much like a real police investigation (not CSI) they need time to gather evidence and make a final decision. If they banned everybody from one initial report instantly there would be nobody left in the game. There are many people out there that don't recognized replay errors, or think that every time they get smashed 100% somebody is cheating.

I have attacked, and 3 starred a base, posted the replay in chat, then found out the replay is showing three different outcomes with three different squadmates. Cheating definitely does go on, but there are those who claim cheating at the slightest little thing they don't understand.
Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. seen it happen myself with replays, Guy that hit me yesterday, however, wasn't a replay glitch or anything like that it was straight up cheating. You can tell by the bullshit units he used as well Level 1 turret slicers Lol.

ForceMel
Major General

Post#22 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:50 am

Gooner wrote:
ForceMel wrote:
CoolGuy wrote:What people have to realize is that they do eventually ban cheaters. Much like a real police investigation (not CSI) they need time to gather evidence and make a final decision. If they banned everybody from one initial report instantly there would be nobody left in the game. There are many people out there that don't recognized replay errors, or think that every time they get smashed 100% somebody is cheating.

I have attacked, and 3 starred a base, posted the replay in chat, then found out the replay is showing three different outcomes with three different squadmates. Cheating definitely does go on, but there are those who claim cheating at the slightest little thing they don't understand.
Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. seen it happen myself with replays, Guy that hit me yesterday, however, wasn't a replay glitch or anything like that it was straight up cheating. You can tell by the bullshit units he used as well Level 1 turret slicers Lol.

I think the guy who attacked you cheated. There is no doubt about it. What I'm talking about is when someone uses a full load of troops that have the capability to beat your base, and the replay doesn't work correctly.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

Gooner
Major General

Post#23 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:23 am

ForceMel wrote:
Gooner wrote:
ForceMel wrote:I have attacked, and 3 starred a base, posted the replay in chat, then found out the replay is showing three different outcomes with three different squadmates. Cheating definitely does go on, but there are those who claim cheating at the slightest little thing they don't understand.

I think the guy who attacked you cheated. There is no doubt about it. What I'm talking about is when someone uses a full load of troops that have the capability to beat your base, and the replay doesn't work correctly.

Of course, 100% if it's a full loadout then you've lost fair and square and the replay is glitchy couldn't agree more. A lot of people make that mistake and think they've been cheated but there's an error in the replay, shit I get beat all the time lol but not by a few turret slicers and some standard jets. hahaha

DRC
Storm Trooper

Post#24 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:58 am

Sorry guys but if cheaters working about war? My squad last Week have some problems with Sonsofanakin brasilian squad. Its impossible that without ava a players destroy another players (complete lev 11 with deke lev 50) in 30 seconds..... Player is lev 11 with Only 800 attack and no troops lev 11.....

Harshit
Admiral

Post#25 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:21 am

DRC wrote:Sorry guys but if cheaters working about war? My squad last Week have some problems with Sonsofanakin brasilian squad. Its impossible that without ava a players destroy another players (complete lev 11 with deke lev 50) in 30 seconds..... Player is lev 11 with Only 800 attack and no troops lev 11.....

Yes. That squad has been reported in the past many times and by many players and sending tickets to zynga, I don't know if they took action against that squad or not.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

DRC
Storm Trooper

Post#26 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:13 am

Tks for reply. I reported it at Zynga Suppprt that investigating.....

Return to “General Discussions”