Annoying Cheater

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DarthVanquish
Cadet Trooper

Re: Annoying Cheater

Post#11 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:44 am

Gooner wrote:Here's another cheating scumbag. He got 5% Damage on my base but ended up with the 100% win using a few unskinned units. He's been reported and I'll keep at it until he's banned same way I did with that Imperialist GT Wanker took me a while but got there in the end and his account was terminated. Hopefully, I'll get the same result with this arsehole.

Thanks Gooner! This same exact player attacked one of my squadmates with a similar setup, all lame units. The replay was a complete joke, he only got 1% and ended up with 100%. Needless to say he was reported by my squadmate too.

Lord
Commodore

Post#12 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:05 am

Zynga doesn't do anything to control cheating! A cheater cheated to me yesterday and l reported it, today just now in less than 30min the same cheater cheated on me with the same layout. l'm glad l didn't spend one cent in this fucking game.
After Zynga taking over cheating problem become worse and worse, fuck all Zynga stuff.

Lord
Commodore

Post#13 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:07 am

You see, orphan cheaters even begin to advertise cheating app on this very platform. No doubt the game will die before 2121 and l'm lookimg forward to it.

Gooner
Major General

Post#14 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:52 am

Lord wrote:You see, orphan cheaters even begin to advertise cheating app on this very platform. No doubt the game will die before 2121 and l'm lookimg forward to it.
Maybe you should Hang up your Lightsaber now then. If you're looking forward to the game dying and let those who still enjoy the game crack on with it. It's obvious you don't enjoy playing anymore as your posts are 99% negative. Maybe take a break from playing or something see how you feel in a month or so.

Gooner
Major General

Post#15 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:55 am

DarthVanquish wrote:
Gooner wrote:Here's another cheating scumbag. He got 5% Damage on my base but ended up with the 100% win using a few unskinned units. He's been reported and I'll keep at it until he's banned same way I did with that Imperialist GT Wanker took me a while but got there in the end and his account was terminated. Hopefully, I'll get the same result with this arsehole.

Thanks Gooner! This same exact player attacked one of my squadmates with a similar setup, all lame units. The replay was a complete joke, he only got 1% and ended up with 100%. Needless to say he was reported by my squadmate too.

No problem mate. make sure your squadmate keeps up the mails screenshots etc to support. Take it from me they will ban the guy in question providing you keep on them I know this because I spent a month or so going back and forth with them till they banned another blatant cheater.

Harshit
Admiral

Post#16 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:12 am

Gooner wrote:
DarthVanquish wrote:

No problem mate. make sure your squadmate keeps up the mails screenshots etc to support. Take it from me they will ban the guy in question providing you keep on them I know this because I spent a month or so going back and forth with them till they banned another blatant cheater.

I am just completely frustrated while playing hoth conflict now. Losing 3 battles in a ROW ???? Just because of that INT-4 with loads of health and their CW MHC. Just see I have not able to get 3 stars, last time I got 5 hrs ago, rest of all are just 1 or 2 or even worse faceplant. I am almost faceplanting almost any base except with bases with 0 armory on.

The worst part for me is no dev bases for me this week just bases with either bursts loaded or bases loaded barracks and factories usually runing only GR skin with no other skin, that kind of bases I hate alot, just wish to slap them and say fuck yourself.

Maybe I should move along. Sigh.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#17 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:21 pm

What people have to realize is that they do eventually ban cheaters. Much like a real police investigation (not CSI) they need time to gather evidence and make a final decision. If they banned everybody from one initial report instantly there would be nobody left in the game. There are many people out there that don't recognized replay errors, or think that every time they get smashed 100% somebody is cheating.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

Calboy
Captain

Post#18 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:21 pm

Stroll on Lord and play Fortnite ;-)
Jade’s_Fire Squad

ForceMel
Major General

Post#19 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:36 pm

CoolGuy wrote:What people have to realize is that they do eventually ban cheaters. Much like a real police investigation (not CSI) they need time to gather evidence and make a final decision. If they banned everybody from one initial report instantly there would be nobody left in the game. There are many people out there that don't recognized replay errors, or think that every time they get smashed 100% somebody is cheating.

I have attacked, and 3 starred a base, posted the replay in chat, then found out the replay is showing three different outcomes with three different squadmates. Cheating definitely does go on, but there are those who claim cheating at the slightest little thing they don't understand.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

Gooner
Major General

Post#20 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:39 am

CoolGuy wrote:What people have to realize is that they do eventually ban cheaters. Much like a real police investigation (not CSI) they need time to gather evidence and make a final decision. If they banned everybody from one initial report instantly there would be nobody left in the game. There are many people out there that don't recognized replay errors, or think that every time they get smashed 100% somebody is cheating.
Spot on Mate +1

Return to “General Discussions”