Annoying Cheater

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Lord
Major General

Annoying Cheater

Post#1 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:12 am

Obimax from French'Allied
This is the first cheater l report, most of the time l chose to ignore since the progress is too tedious, but this cheater really bothers me. For most cheaters, after they cheat, your sc troop still alive, but this shit killed my sc when cheating, which is unacceptable for me, so l posted this.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Title - Removed Foul Language

DeathStriker

Re: A Fucking Cheater

Post#2 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:18 am

Lord wrote:Obimax from French'Allied
This is the first cheater l report ...

Lord - You need to report this to Zygna / Natural Motion Games here.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Lord
Major General

Re: A Fucking Cheater

Post#3 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:47 am

DeathStriker wrote:
Lord wrote:Obimax from French'Allied
This is the first cheater l report ...

Lord - You need to report this to Zygna / Natural Motion Games here.

Thanks

Rebelscummer
Major General

Re: Annoying Cheater

Post#4 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:50 am

I reported a cheater to Zynga more than a week ago with screenshots and explanation, they didn't even bother to respond to my complaint. Disney at least responded within 48 hrs. I'm done wasting my time, it looks like they don't give a hoot.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#5 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:05 am

I got another cheater for you: Master Alex, officer in "Aimers" Rebel squad visited my Imperial HQ 11 with a Kessen Level 3 and 2 desert Jets Level 9, lost the attack obviously, but got 100% of my base at the end, as Battle Log shows.

My base wasn't 3 stars in more than a year. The other dude did a correct attack and took 2 stars from me for the first time in 6 months. Good job for him.

I tried to join Aimers squad with my Rebel HQ 11 and call Master Alex cheater as I already did in other occasions with other cheaters -- is the advantage when you play in both factions -- but his squad is full. Complain about cheaters is a wasting of time, even if Devs do something and ban him, he will come back with another account.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

Lord
Major General

Post#6 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:19 am

mkenobi wrote:I got another cheater for you: Master Alex, officer in "Aimers" Rebel squad visited my Imperial HQ 11 with a Kessen Level 3 and 2 desert Jets Level 9, lost the attack obviously, but got 100% of my base at the end, as Battle Log shows.

My base wasn't 3 stars in more than a year. The other dude did a correct attack and took 2 stars from me for the first time in 6 months. Good job for him.

I tried to join Aimers squad with my Rebel HQ 11 and call Master Alex cheater as I already did in other occasions with other cheaters -- is the advantage when you play in both factions -- but his squad is full. Complain about cheaters is a wasting of time, even if Devs do something and ban him, he will come back with another account.

This one also attacked me just now on Erkit as well, with the same kind of troops![img][url][/url][/img]

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#7 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:52 am

mkenobi wrote:Complain about cheaters is a wasting of time, even if Devs do something and ban him, he will come back with another account.

It will take them a few months to get back to HQ8+ though!

Really what we want is for the devs to be alerted that there is a 'cheat/hack' and give them as much info as possible so that they can figure out how they are doing it and shut it down!

Harshit
Admiral

Post#8 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:14 pm

mkenobi wrote:I got another cheater for you: Master Alex, officer in "Aimers" Rebel squad visited my Imperial HQ 11 with a Kessen Level 3 and 2 desert Jets Level 9, lost the attack obviously, but got 100% of my base at the end, as Battle Log shows.

I think the devs really need to develop some Anti cheat or Anti hack tool like the devs of COC have built. Upon using those hacks or cheat the player may be banned within 5 mins after using the cheat without anyone ever reporting.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

Gooner
Major General

Post#9 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:55 am

Rebelscummer wrote:I reported a cheater to Zynga more than a week ago with screenshots and explanation, they didn't even bother to respond to my complaint. Disney at least responded within 48 hrs. I'm done wasting my time, it looks like they don't give a hoot.

They'll be looking in to it. It Took me a couple of months back and forth with them with screenshots vid replays etc. and in the end they banned the cheater Imperialista GT was his name using kessen and a couple of regs to 3 star bases. Zynga took his account from him give them time mate but keep on them at the same time.

Gooner
Major General

Post#10 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:06 am

Here's another cheating scumbag. He got 5% Damage on my base but ended up with the 100% win using a few unskinned units. He's been reported and I'll keep at it until he's banned same way I did with that Imperialist GT Wanker took me a while but got there in the end and his account was terminated. Hopefully, I'll get the same result with this arsehole.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “General Discussions”