GALACTIC CONFLICT: Lord Vader and Elite AT-TE - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Boog
Grand Admiral

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT: Lord Vader and Elite AT-TE - Discussion Topic

Post#41 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:56 am

The conflict was great for me. I was 36 frags short of level 9 lord Vader on my secondary base after the events, and hit UC on Tat and top 20% on Hoth to get 40 frags. I will go easier on the next round.

SpaceDandy
Commodore

Post#42 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:31 am

To any Zynga developer out there reading this, I too want to say how much better this shorter conflict was for my work life balance. My wife and child thank you.
Officer, RoughTeam, a fun, active, & competitive rebel squad

lukeskywalker
Major General

Re: EVENT: (Unnamed) - Discussion Topic

Post#43 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:47 am

ForceMel wrote:Doing the old style chapter events would be awesome. Create a story line, and make each level progressively harder. Make the last chapter repeatable so players can acquire as many frags as possible.

I would like to see these. Heard about them, but I think they were before my time, since I don't recall these.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

ForceMel
Major General

Re: EVENT: (Unnamed) - Discussion Topic

Post#44 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:06 pm

lukeskywalker wrote:
ForceMel wrote:Doing the old style chapter events would be awesome. Create a story line, and make each level progressively harder. Make the last chapter repeatable so players can acquire as many frags as possible.

I would like to see these. Heard about them, but I think they were before my time, since I don't recall these.

They were at the very beginning of the game in the early days. It was the way they used to upgrade the units. You didn't collect frags to upgrade, but got points. They created a storyline with chapters. The first chapter would be easiest and they would get progressively harder. The last chapter could usually only be done by those who were at the highest HQ level. The last chapter was repeatable for 50 times, so as to give you the opportunity to collect as many points as you could towards the next upgrade. The event would run for about a week, maybe 5 days. It was challenging, and interesting. They could adapt it to todays game with frags, and mix them in here and there to keep the game fresh.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

DeathStriker

Post#45 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:36 am

NOTICE: Next Round of Conflicts Count-Down Timer Now Visible

The next set of Conflicts on Dandoran, Yavin 4 and Takodana have appeared in game along with the countdown timer...

:arrow: Tomorrow the Conflicts will start...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Trammel
Captain

Post#46 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:16 am

If I have to choose only one planet to camp for this conflict, the easiest to achieve UC would be Dandoran, right?

Im Imperial HQ10 with Lord Vader skin at lvl3. So far Ive only been able to get UC on Tatooine because the defensive wins help. But I cant rely on defensive wins to help in this conflict because I seldom get attacked on green planets, and when I do, usually I would get 3-starred. So I cant count on defensive wins to help.

Thanks!

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#47 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:02 pm

Don't worry about UC, just go for top10% on all three planets. That will get you 48 frags with fewer attacks.

Trammel
Captain

Post#48 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:12 pm

Boog wrote:Don't worry about UC, just go for top10% on all three planets. That will get you 48 frags with fewer attacks.

That’s a cool idea, thanks. Fewer attacks sounds good to me.

geoman48
Admiral

11 July 2019 conflict - which planet for Rebel dev bases?

Post#49 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:01 pm

11 July 2019 conflict - which planet for Rebel dev bases?

With the conflicts on the 3 green planets, I'm wondering if y'all think Rebels are more likely to find a dev base on tat or a green planet? My educated guess is that once the conflict is going, dev bases for rebels will be easiest to find on TakoDana, but it maybe still tat, just want to see what y'all think?

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Moved / Merged Topic Post With Another Topic

strawman3125
Admiral

Re: 11 July 2019 conflict - which planet for Rebel dev bases?

Post#50 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:26 am

geoman48 wrote:11 July 2019 conflict - which planet for Rebel dev bases?

With the conflicts on the 3 green planets, I'm wondering if y'all think Rebels are more likely to find a dev base on tat or a green planet? My educated guess is that once the conflict is going, dev bases for rebels will be easiest to find on TakoDana, but it maybe still tat, just want to see what y'all think?

Thanks in advance.

My guess would be Dandoran then Yavin then Tako but this is the first time in as long as I can remember that the conflict was only on all green worlds, so we will see!

Return to “General Discussions”