GALACTIC CONFLICT: Lord Vader and Elite AT-TE - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
AlaricSkywalker
Captain

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT: Lord Vader and Elite AT-TE - Discussion Topic

Post#21 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:05 pm

I managed to max out my elite at-te to prestige from the time to be heroes event (need to get hero command to prestige in order to use it) so I'm able to relax this time around. Main thing I might do are the dailies if anything, as well as raid for resources as I continue to upgrade my structures and units.

Stuller
Squadron Leader

Post#22 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:27 pm

In general, the rebel level 7 is very close to maximizing AT-TE after Time of Heroes event. A good incentive to move forward in the game if rebel wants. For level 6 that thinks about using the hero AT-TE and is in doubt can test with the samples yet. For the empire, this event-conflict will relieve the difficulty of obtaining a stronger Vader that can force the rebels to advance in the game if they want. For advanced players in the game, the more the better

Lord
Major General

Post#23 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:42 pm

Why Bronzion score in Tatooin is higher than Erkit and Hoth. Very unexpectable.

Harshit
Admiral

Post#24 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:09 am

Lord wrote:Why Bronzion score in Tatooin is higher than Erkit and Hoth. Very unexpectable.

This may happen when you see the scores which you see for erkit and hoth are outdated and of those of tat are higher because they are more recent thresholds than erkit and hoth. Check on GSOW's conflict tracker for recent thresholds.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

DeathStriker

Post#25 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:27 am

CONFLICT UCL STATS - Week #1 - Initial:

:arrow: REMINDER: Week #1 Conflicts end on Monday at 15:00 UTC due to Server Maintenance.

ULTRA CHROME LEVELS (UCL)
    ==================
    PLANET - GEARS - % - TIME
    ==================
    Tat - 6,192 - 1.96% - 3d 1h
    Kit - 12,910 - 2.00%- 2d 21h
    Hot - 4,310 - 1.98% - 3d 22h
    ==================

PLEASE NOTE:

1. This data comes from the UCL LINE Chat created by rRr that is contributed to by members voluntarily.
    2. In that chat group, people post the threshold of UCL to within the range 1.8 - 2.2% and the amount of time left in the conflict.
    3. This is just a look at the most recent UCL Stats as of this Forum Posting and is subject to change.
    4. Use the above Info for decision making purposes.

GSoW CONFLICT TRACKER: Click here for Real Time (current) Conflict Stats. **Only Active During Conflicts**

Post any comments below...
Last edited by DeathStriker on Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Added Update

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Spock
Grand Admiral

Post#26 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:26 am

Heads up guys!

Some of you might have noticed the developer notes mention that the current conflict will end at 10am UTC but the countdown timer ends at 3pm UTC.
I have confirmation that the dev notes are INCORRECT.

The current conflict will end Monday July 8th at 3pm UTC as the countdown timer says. NOT at 10am UTC as stated in the dev notes.
The maintenance is scheduled to start at 10am UTC on Tuesday July 9th.

It is recommended that you open your conflict reward crate before the maintenance starts and take a screenshot of your player ID just in case there are any issues. The player ID can be found in the game settings in the “About’ tab.

Leader of the Imperial_Enclave.

Check out our YouTube channel with Almost 1,500 no outpost replays being shared. Quite possibly the largest collection of commander replays out there.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCW4iVRbrSDJHTBZobNNy7LA

toname
Commodore

Post#27 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:50 am

DeathStriker wrote:CONFLICT UCL STATS - Week #1 - Initial: ...

Tat was updated incorrectly with Er'Kit data in the LINE chat. You should update this post to avoid confusion.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Reduced Quote for Brevity

DeathStriker

Post#28 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:03 pm

toname wrote:
DeathStriker wrote:CONFLICT UCL STATS - Week #1 - Initial: ...

Tat was updated incorrectly with Er'Kit data in the LINE chat. You should update this post to avoid confusion.

toname - Thanks for posting :D

:arrow: I have updated original post.

Spock wrote:Heads up guys!

The current conflict will end Monday July 8th at 3pm UTC as the countdown timer says. NOT at 10am UTC as stated in the dev notes.

The maintenance is scheduled to start at 10am UTC on Tuesday July 9th.

Spock - Thanks for Posting :D

:arrow: I have shared your post with my Squads.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#29 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:48 pm

I did not attack exclusively for conflicts since the last jet/jump conflict 3 months ago, and just to spend my time, I was attacking now with my Rebel Prestige and reached UC on ErKit (1.83% with 16,155 gears), but I got bored and left the game. I need at least Bronzium I to upgrade eATTE one more level.

But what surprised me since I do not usually play conflicts was the huge amount of Dev bases with over 1000 gears that I was able to find, and what was a rarity I'm seeing all the time, including 1080 gears, I thought the maximum was 1065 gears. Meanwhile, Live Bases much more hard with GR and buffed Bursts give 620-680-700 gears, and those that give more gears are monstrous fortresses that I would not even dream of attacking...

Really, I do not understand... Some players say they need about 100k medals to find those bases. My Rebel HQ 11 isn't maxed out and has only 23k medals.

Meanwhile, my Imperial HQ 11 camped on ErKit reached Bronzium I only winning defenses - but only 13 brave rebels have attacked so far...
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

DeathStriker

Post#30 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:24 pm

mkenobi wrote:But what surprised me since I do not usually play conflicts was the huge amount of Dev bases with over 1000 gears that I was able to find, and what was a rarity I'm seeing all the time, including 1080 gears, I thought the maximum was 1065 gears.

mkenobi - The Maximum Gear Count is 1110 for a fully Prestige Base as was also reported here.

I recently had the pleasure of Obliterating a 1095 Gear Count Dev Base, my highest so far! :D

Return to “General Discussions”