GALACTIC CONFLICT: Lord Vader and Elite AT-TE - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
strawman3125
Admiral

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT: Lord Vader and Elite AT-TE - Discussion Topic

Post#11 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:11 am

Just a conflict and no event! This will be a nice 2 week vacation!

My Prestige Imperial account has Lord Vader maxed out and my HQ9 just got to lvl 8 and needs another 180 to get to lvl 9, so I won't bother. My Rebel HQ9 will aim for 1 UC to get the eATTE to lvl 9.

Hopefully that maintenance is them adding code for something new!

Harshit
Major General

Post#12 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:17 am

Just 2 week conflicts, I too will wont attack in either of the conflicts 'cause I am already too tired for this grinding.
I am getting too old for this old thing.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

DeathStriker

Post#13 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:31 am

Galactic Conflict - Lord Vader and Elite AT-TE - Week #1 - Has Started

In-Game Commander News - Rebel Faction - 07-04-2019
(Click here to view LARGER image)

⇨ Don't Forget to CLAIM your 5 Free Elite AT-TE Walker Hero or Darth Vader Hero HQ Samples.

WEEK #1 CONFLICTS featuring eATTE Walker and Lord Vader Armory Equipment Frags on:

1. Er'Kit
  2. Hoth
  3. Tatooine
:arrow: Server Maintenance Planned for for July 9th to July 11th

:arrow: Week #1 Conflicts End Early on Monday at 10:00 UTC

:arrow: MORE INFO: See Developer Notes in Main Topic Post

And so the Great Frag Chase begins again... :lol:

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#14 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:38 am

Harshit wrote:Just 2 week conflicts, I too will wont attack in either of the conflicts 'cause I am already too tired for this grinding.
I am getting too old for this old thing.

I've been saying this since my Windows days, "I'm getting too old for this rock and roll..." but I keep playing every single event with multiple bases and some conflicts with one account or two, and probably I'm going to play this one with one or two accounts, but only if the thresholds are not absurdly high...

The eATTE is one of the units I have at the lowest levels in my Rebel bases. Lord Vader doesn't interest me now as Imperial because I keep his skin at Level 5 for my HQ 11 use with buffed heavies, and my 2nd Imperial account is HQ 6, and will get only Vader samples.

And the 5 samples aren't for Lord Vader (equipment) but for Darth Vader (unit) that you can use if you have the Lord Vader skin unlocked. I always wonder why game doesn't give me Darth Vader samples for my HQ 6... Now that I have the Lord Vader skin at level 4, I couldn't use it because I didn't have any Darth Vader sample. Now I can claim 5... Only 5???
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

Werowe4
Captain

Re: EVENT: (Unnamed) - Discussion Topic

Post#15 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:40 am

DeathStriker wrote:
Werowe4 wrote:Aww, and I just finished maxing out my Lord Vader skin during the last event...

Same for me with eATTE! on all 3 of my Accounts :D

:arrow: In fact if you look here you can see my HQ 6 finished getting enough Frags to upgrade the eATTE Walker to Prestige Level during Week #2 of last Event...

AND SO... At least 2 Week Vacation for me (and I need it!) :lol:

Same here I guess. I just parked my (imperial) base on Er'Kit and am letting the attacks come in. Since last night, 27 hits (two losses - one was a cheater though so I reported it). I don't care enough about my secondary imperial base though to go grinding for it. Maybe I should make a rebel account too.
- Werowe4 | Sanctuary_reboot Officer
Sanctuary_reboot is recruiting active, lvl 6+ imperials. We’re a close-knit squad whose members are mostly active daily and very supportive; your SC will never go empty with us. For more: https://tinyurl.com/y5pun3j8

Werowe4
Captain

Post#16 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:52 am

DeathStriker wrote:NOTICE: Server Maintenance Planned

Server Maintenance will occur from July 9th to July 11th

NO SQUAD WAR MATCHMAKING from Saturday July 6th to Thursday July 11th

Do we know if this will impact wars with matchmaking on Friday (i.e. will matchups in prep phase on Friday get cancelled if the start is on Saturday)?
Last edited by DeathStriker on Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Reduced Quote for Brevity
Sanctuary_reboot is recruiting active, lvl 6+ imperials. We’re a close-knit squad whose members are mostly active daily and very supportive; your SC will never go empty with us. For more: https://tinyurl.com/y5pun3j8

DeathStriker

Post#17 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:08 pm

Werowe4 wrote:

Do we know if this will impact wars with matchmaking on Friday (i.e. will matchups in prep phase on Friday get cancelled if the start is on Saturday)?

:arrow: SQUAD WAR NOTE

If you Match for War on Saturday, July 6th, prior to Saturday at 1000 UTC you will be able to finish War on Sunday (7/7) thru Monday (7/8) as War will end before 1000 UTC on Monday July 8th which is the cutoff for Server Maintenance.

So any Wars that are currently "active" prior to Saturday at 1000 UTC will be allowed to continue. Any Squads in War Matchmaking (have not matched yet) come Saturday at 1000 UTC will have their War Matchmaking auto-cancelled.

Hope that answers your question....

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Werowe4
Captain

Post#18 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:15 pm

DeathStriker wrote:
Werowe4 wrote:

:arrow: SQUAD WAR NOTE

If you Match for War on Saturday, July 6th, prior to Saturday at 1000 UTC you will be able to finish War on Sunday (7/7) thru Monday (7/8) as War will end before 1000 UTC on Monday July 8th which is the cutoff for Server Maintenance.

So any Wars that are currently "active" prior to Saturday at 1000 UTC will be allowed to continue. Any Squads in War Matchmaking (have not matched yet) come Saturday at 1000 UTC will have their War Matchmaking auto-cancelled.

Hope that answers your question....

Yep, this answers it. Thanks!

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#19 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:47 pm

Well that's a two week holiday for both my Rebel Prestige and HQ6 bases. Maxed out on my Prestige base and I'm not grinding for samples with my HQ6.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#20 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:49 pm

Yes, samples... I just noticed now that also are eATTE samples for Rebel HQ 6 and below, and not frags, so I think this 2 week conflict will be perfect for a break. I won't attack for samples, and I will camp my Imperial HQ 11 on Kit and wait to see how many gears through defensive wins I get.

Or maybe I give some shots with my HQ 11 Rebel as I need 15 frags to upgrade eATTE to Level 7, and Bronzium rewards 16 frags. Not hard to get frags to upgrade eATTE more 2 levels -- if the thresholds aren't too high but I bet they will be --, and wait for another EP Event to try to max out it...
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

Return to “General Discussions”