Ideas for new stuff!

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
RogueTwo
Captain

Re: Ideas for new stuff!

Post#31 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:57 am

GangstaMick wrote:A T-16 to shoot womprats, not empire Troops, of course.

Yes but it would only be good for chapter play ;)
JEDIKNIGHTS (Leader) - Rebel bases:
RogueTwo - Prestige
Thing1 - Level 9
Thing2 - Level 9

lukeskywalker
Admiral

Post#32 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:11 pm

Skins for skiffs would be interesting, but probably not on Hoth. Rebs already have the Hail skin to counter the MHC skin on Hoth. The MHC skin is better, but that's another discussion. Of course, the Imp side would need something too. Most of the skins are tied to Green planets or Hoth. Is it just me, or are the desert planets under served? Some of it may be that Tatooine is a beginners planet, so skins might be a huge advantage there, but this also impacts Er'kit. I also agree that a 2nd Cold Weather planet would have been preferable to a 3rd Green planet, but this might be limited to what the devs can include in the game. There does seem to be boundries as to what planets and characters can be included.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

DesertPyramid
Admiral

Post#33 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:56 pm

How about an Undo button for when your device lags while you are scrolling and it decides to add the wrong unit from you HQ inventory to the Unit Transports?
Rebel Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10+ Perks: L38
Medals: ~59k Deka/o: 50/50 Jumps: 4d/3f/3a

Skeet
Commander

Post#34 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:29 am

My 2 cents here. When I first started playing this game . I had a choice between rebs or imps. I started out as merc. I really wanted to stay a merc. So I propose another faction. The merc be introduced. New vehicles new buildings. Even go so far as to make the option available to join either imps or rebs in wars . It will also give those commander's with lvl11 or p bases who are bored , something to fight for again . :D the op mentioned another faction so +1

Oz657
Lieutenant

Post#35 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:46 pm

Skeet, I like where you are going with the merc faction, before mando was released I felt like a mandalorian faction would be worthwhile, but after watching the series thus far they were obviously in hiding, not sure if this held true between 4-5 though so your merc faction is on point.

An alternative would either be a boba fett hero that can easily take out wagons..... or mandalorian units that could be used for defense against smtt/itt's in an SC.

TKTB51
Major General

Post#36 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:26 pm

Merc/scum faction makes sense - X-Wing (FFG's miniatures game) had it from early on.

4-LOM, Zuckuss, Dengar, IG-88, Bossk, and others ...
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

Return to “General Discussions”