Ideas for new stuff!

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Therealharbinger
Major General

Re: Ideas for new stuff!

Post#21 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:49 am

lukeskywalker wrote:
Therealharbinger wrote:[cut]

I did kinda laugh at the merc cook times the other day. 5 mins for a lvl1 dowutin hunter... 2 for a MTT that spawns 5 per attack...the logic is strong with the developers.

On the topic of crystal sales I'd like to know if they increased in line with prestige bases. I havent upgraded my starship HQ as I generally only use Crystals in wars, I'd be divorced if I did the same on prestige starships. More than happy to wait.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the Starship command only increases capacity by 1 unit and the hit-points, and not cook-times. It's the actual upgrade of the unit in the research center that results in longer cook-times and the amount of crystals it will take to microwave. I generally only use Crystals during wars and during events when I have less than an hour left and I can get an 8 or 10 hour timer started to my advantage. In terms of wars, I have not found the need to upgrade starships to Prestige, except for the A-Wing. The rest of the starships work fine without. Especially with Yavin, where any starship will deal a significant amount of damage with the buff. Therefore, I have left my starships at level 10 for now, but I have not ruled out an upgrade some time in the future. Just not a priority, due to the extra crystal cost for wars.

That's exactly what I mean. I have 0 incentive to upgrade the starship command for the sake of 1 capacity. I'd like to gain prestige fighters but I am not waiting 32 mins for one to build. It's stupid.
I dont know the crystal cost but given one mobile cannon is 30 crystals they must be stupidly high.

Another idea... remove prestige crystal cost.. an 8% increase should justify a 10x crystal cost. This is why I have left one barracks and factory at non prestige, I'd rather be a touch weaker and burn what crystals I have then haemorrhage money on this.

Lord
Major General

Post#22 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:22 am

lukeskywalker wrote:
Therealharbinger wrote:[cut]

I did kinda laugh at the merc cook times the other day. 5 mins for a lvl1 dowutin hunter... 2 for a MTT that spawns 5 per attack...the logic is strong with the developers.

On the topic of crystal sales I'd like to know if they increased in line with prestige bases. I havent upgraded my starship HQ as I generally only use Crystals in wars, I'd be divorced if I did the same on prestige starships. More than happy to wait.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the Starship command only increases capacity by 1 unit and the hit-points, and not cook-times. It's the actual upgrade of the unit in the research center that results in longer cook-times and the amount of crystals it will take to microwave. I generally only use Crystals during wars and during events when I have less than an hour left and I can get an 8 or 10 hour timer started to my advantage. In terms of wars, I have not found the need to upgrade starships to Prestige, except for the A-Wing. The rest of the starships work fine without. Especially with Yavin, where any starship will deal a significant amount of damage with the buff. Therefore, I have left my starships at level 10 for now, but I have not ruled out an upgrade some time in the future. Just not a priority, due to the extra crystal cost for wars.

lf we have yavin in wars, we always use prestige pilots(this won't take much time) or rodian/sullust samples instead, and lv1 vt-49 with buff is enough to take down all ground sc. Then kubaz for the shield and pilots' ties priortize turrets work like Bwings. Maybe the only plane necessary is T-4, but lv 4 T-4 is enough to heal the units to full health. Personally think it's really no need to care too much about air force.

id1987

Post#23 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:40 am

Hello
I think Imperial Imperials should be a unity for the Empire, rebel officers for rebels
and there should be director Krenic as a hero along with 2 Death Troopers
and for the rebels jyn erso and cassian andor as heroes together.
There should also be an Imperial Juggernaut who spawns 4 Stormtroopers every 15 sec..
If there is to be a new planet it should be Mimban with extra armory upgrades.

bobcat

Post#24 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:22 am

I would like to see skins go away... its really annoying.. if we are going to have new stuff get rid of the old worthless stuff. Use the armory as a way to make units stronger faster etc.... For instance an atat … has bae strength but you can add either more fire power or health your choice or a special weapon. i'm sure others can come up with more.. But the armory should be like a mod shop for your units.....

id1987

Post#25 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:54 am

the AT-AT upgrade would be cool it should like this:
89%-speed
89%-health
89%-damage

or a uprade for the veteran AT-ST
and a Cristal-mine as a building would also be nice (lvl 1/4 Cristals max.)

geoman48
Admiral

Post#26 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:33 pm

Calboy wrote:Taking out the enemy armoury to negate its powers in battle would be a start for me.

+1... like most of the OP ideas too

Nevermind
Commodore

Post#27 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:02 am

Not really new, but isn't it about time that frags from the more recent units were available via HDs?

id1987

Post#28 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:57 am

A AT-AT ubgrade who makes that the AT-AT is immune to light infantry and rapid-fire turets(like in the battle of Hoth)

GangstaMick
Lieutenant

Post#29 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:16 am

A T-16 to shoot womprats, not empire Troops, of course.
Evil will always Triumph because Good is so Dumb.

RogueTwo
Commodore

Post#30 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:57 am

GangstaMick wrote:A T-16 to shoot womprats, not empire Troops, of course.

Yes but it would only be good for chapter play ;)
JEDIKNIGHTS (Leader) - Rebel bases:
RogueTwo - Prestige
Thing1 - Level /Thing2 - Level 9
Line ID: swcroguetwo

Return to “General Discussions”