Zynga SWC Game Improvements - Good or Bad - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Re: Zynga SWC Game Improvements - Good or Bad - Discussion Topic

Post#11 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:34 am

They are doing okay, though no major new game feature yet. Most of the changes so far is more along the line of fine tuning, based on user feedback. Perhaps that’s all that they are afforded to do, as major development is very costly (time and money).
What they lack is promotion to attract new players ...

geoman48
Admiral

Post#12 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:45 am

DarkRebel wrote:They are doing okay, though no major new game feature yet. Most of the changes so far is more along the line of fine tuning, based on user feedback. Perhaps that’s all that they are afforded to do, as major development is very costly (time and money).
What they lack is promotion to attract new players ...

Agree. I think they are doing incrementally better than Disney Interactive did when they steered the ship. The game is getting rather old and I worry that the game has lost many teens, like my teen son, who is more interested in FPS games like Fortnite and APEX. Dad(me) has tried to keep the son interested, but at this point I'm the only one left in my family still playing SWC. Still, I'm impressed with Natural Motion thus far.

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#13 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:47 am

In general I am rather pleased with the migration from DIS to ZNGA.

- more game stability (fewer errors, especially on 9(war) attacks.
- a few useful new units, the ITT and MTT. Maybe a bit overpowered maybe not as they are ideal for fast cooking loads
- less demanding/time-consuming Events at P level ( I am told so, I am researching 17/23 )
- quicker and more adequate customer service

Still, there are things that could be improved; I'd still like rotatable shields and factories, a duel/ 1 vs 1 mode, wars with different numbers of participants and possibility to switch off outposts -though these can be negotiated via LINE/Whatsapp of course but there will always be language barriers- another watery planet with special aquatic units and monsters (see planet Naboo with JARJAR's underwater city and monsters (or replace one of the green ones).

I'd also like more storylines of course and more variety in HD's (Rancor events/ newer units being deployed by the computer etc)

AND I WANT MY UNDEAD SCOUTS BACK! :-)
Proud Officer of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many experienced and motivated longtime high-level players; regular/against OP/NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken. Worldwide brotherhood of rebel scourges :twisted:

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Post#14 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:49 am

A squad mate of mine had some technical issues. Zynga responded over the weekend, got his game fixed and gave him some frag crates. Can't say fairer than that.

I've enjoyed the introduction of the new Doughnut bus, and the Rancors. I'm also enjoying the conflict - then event pace.

Seems like they are making small, but important steps. Long may it continue.

Also........... after 5 years of Disney, in which they took my windows base, they are so much better....... like so much better. I personally wouldn't buy a Disney game if it was superglued to my arse.
Richaldo. Level 27 Prestige 166,300 medals.
Leader of SITh, Level 50 - Killing rebels since 2014!

geoman48
Admiral

Post#15 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:16 pm

Richaldo wrote:A squad mate of mine had some technical issues. Zynga responded over the weekend, got his game fixed and gave him some frag crates. Can't say fairer than that.

I've enjoyed the introduction of the new Doughnut bus, and the Rancors. I'm also enjoying the conflict - then event pace.

Seems like they are making small, but important steps. Long may it continue.

Also........... after 5 years of Disney, in which they took my windows base, they are so much better....... like so much better. I personally wouldn't buy a Disney game if it was superglued to my arse.

Agreed with your sentiments... and LOL to the Disney game comment :mrgreen:

Return to “General Discussions”