EVENT: Time of Heroes - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
iamatccitian
Commander

Re: EVENT: New but still EP Awarding Flaw

Post#291 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:39 pm

Shelendil wrote:
iamatccitian wrote:
iamatccitian wrote:Guess three months is still not enough time to fix a flaw? According to support back in March they were aware of issue and looking into it. Guess they figure not enough complaints and too hard to fix?

Basically, you will find if you can track it that you will never be awarded the correct EP that an event is suppose to award. You will always only receive the next lower tier that you have surpassed for the first time. You will NEVER, as the system is now, be awarded 550EP for the top tier Ultra Chrome when you reach it.

Developers know and my bet is that it will remain. You can see my original post reporting this flaw at viewtopic.php?f=80&t=24258&p=95135#p95135

Personally I think that you should store EP awards for reaching higher tiers. Meaning that instead of losing any tier award since the event objective had reached what EP was needed, the unused EP awards would be available for the next objective. Doubt it would make a very serious dent in crystal use . . .

Heroes Part II Event - still no fix!

Just reached 4.96% ranking which is Obsidian level. Rewarded 210EP which is for the Bronzium I level. Guess Ultra Chrome EP reward will continue to remain a myth. Why? Cause the developers either do not care or its not a simple fix. I am believing the former.

It's not actually broken. You must have jumped from Bronzium II to Obsidian. You received 210 EP for reaching (and passing) Bronzium I. Most likely you then reached the EP needed for the next research, so it did not display the fact you were also rewarded 340 EP for obsidian. Excess EP is just that, excess.

I was correctly rewarded EP for moving from obsidian to UC today. If I'd been lower than obsidian, it just would have been extra.

Sorry for the belated response to your reply post. Thanks for all the detail. However in my case I can state emphatically that I was going from Obsidian level to UC. I had not jumped from a lower level thereby getting excess. In my experiences, which I have been checking for multiple events over the past year, UC EP does NOT get rewarded. Trust me that the developers know it is not happening but choose to ignore fixing it for some reason. Granted it may be due to the Gameroom version that I have to use for that base?

sgu97cab
Major General

Re: EVENT: New but still EP Awarding Flaw

Post#292 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:58 pm

iamatccitian wrote:
Shelendil wrote:
iamatccitian wrote:
Heroes Part II Event - still no fix!

Just reached 4.96% ranking which is Obsidian level. Rewarded 210EP which is for the Bronzium I level. Guess Ultra Chrome EP reward will continue to remain a myth. Why? Cause the developers either do not care or its not a simple fix. I am believing the former.

It's not actually broken. You must have jumped from Bronzium II to Obsidian. You received 210 EP for reaching (and passing) Bronzium I. Most likely you then reached the EP needed for the next research, so it did not display the fact you were also rewarded 340 EP for obsidian. Excess EP is just that, excess.

I was correctly rewarded EP for moving from obsidian to UC today. If I'd been lower than obsidian, it just would have been extra.

Sorry for the belated response to your reply post. Thanks for all the detail. However in my case I can state emphatically that I was going from Obsidian level to UC. I had not jumped from a lower level thereby getting excess. In my experiences, which I have been checking for multiple events over the past year, UC EP does NOT get rewarded. Trust me that the developers know it is not happening but choose to ignore fixing it for some reason. Granted it may be due to the Gameroom version that I have to use for that base?

For me it has always been the same issue in EP events ever since the first one came out. The EP awarded for going up tiers in conflict seems to be rewarded very randomly. As such its best to just not bank on it, and if you do end up getting it than consider that a bonus.
Main account:BaconSecond account:nEggs
Squads:NewSithEmpire, NewDarkEmpire,F-Deathsquad-D
LINE ID: sgu97cab

***If any players want to get involved in no outpost wars please PM me on this forum or on LINE app***

Return to “General Discussions”