EVENT: Time of Heroes - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Re: EVENT: Time of Heroes - Discussion Topic

Post#261 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:03 am

Harshit wrote:
TNT wrote:
Harshit wrote:The second one is that while using r2 skin, both droids are actually 100% immune to sonic fire. I noticed this when I mistakenly deployed in front of 5-7 sonics but to my suprise they still survived. I thought first that the sonics missed their shot but other sonics fired and they still didn't take any damage at all. Anyone experienced ?

It definitely is not immune to Sonics.
However, what appears to be possible is that Artoo's new super speed can allow it to occasionally dodge Sonic blasts.

The little bugger is suddenly actually sort of useful, provided it doesn't run into a full blast of sonics.

Sorry. :( After checking the replays and looking closely, I was wrong. R2 (with skin) isn't immune to sonics , but it becomes partially immune when it goes inside the WALLS COLUMN THAT MAKES IT IMMUNE according to my replays. All of this is directly related to the Infamous Wall Bug.

Good to know, buddy! I was going to try R2 with the 3P0 skin against those Burst/Sonic farms Dev bases...

I think the only way that Devs do the R2 skin really useful is by making R2 fly over the walls and drop oil to make enemy troops skid and fall, or put 3P0 head in a Battle Droid body so he can at least shoot at something, remember Attack of the Clones... :lol:
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

Harshit
Admiral

Post#262 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:14 am

mkenobi wrote:
Harshit wrote:
TNT wrote:It definitely is not immune to Sonics.
However, what appears to be possible is that Artoo's new super speed can allow it to occasionally dodge Sonic blasts.

The little bugger is suddenly actually sort of useful, provided it doesn't run into a full blast of sonics.

Sorry. :( After checking the replays and looking closely, I was wrong. R2 (with skin) isn't immune to sonics , but it becomes partially immune when it goes inside the WALLS COLUMN THAT MAKES IT IMMUNE according to my replays. All of this is directly related to the Infamous Wall Bug.

Good to know, buddy! I was going to try R2 with the 3P0 skin against those Burst/Sonic farms Dev bases...

I think the only way that Devs do the R2 skin really useful is by making R2 fly over the walls and drop oil to make enemy troops skid and fall, or put 3P0 head in a Battle Droid body so he can at least shoot at something, remember Attack of the Clones... :lol:

:lol: :lol:
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

chicohound
Commodore

Post#263 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:17 pm

DeathStriker wrote:CONFLICT UCL STATS - Week #2 - Update:

ULTRA CHROME LEVELS (UCL)
    ==================
    PLANET - GEARS - % - TIME
    ==================
    Tat - 26, 497- 1.98% - 1d 10h
    Hot - 32,755 - 1.92% - 2d 1h
    Tak - 47, 414- 1.76% - 1d 5h
    ==================

PLEASE NOTE:

1. This data comes from the UCL LINE Chat created by rRr that is contributed to by members voluntarily.
    2. In that chat group, people post the threshold of UCL to within the range 1.8 - 2.2% and the amount of time left in the conflict.
    3. This is just a look at the most recent UCL Stats as of this Forum Posting and is subject to change.
    4. Use the above Info for decision making purposes.

GSoW CONFLICT TRACKER: Click here for Real Time (current) Conflict Stats. **Only Active During Conflicts**

Post any comments below...

ULTRA CHROME LEVELS (UCL)
==================
PLANET - GEARS - % - TIME
==================
Tat - 29, 922- 1.97% - 16h 43m
Hot - 32,755 - 1.92% - 2d 1h
Tak - 47, 414- 1.76% - 1d 5h
==================

wesman21
Commodore

Post#264 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:22 pm

Anyone having issues with their bonus event crates? My latest one didn't have the "done" or complete button at the bottom, I'm afraid to close out and lose my frags and it didn't show the totals being run up. Had a good blend of Lord Vader and AT-ACT too.

toname
Commodore

Post#265 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:03 pm

wesman21 wrote:Anyone having issues with their bonus event crates? My latest one didn't have the "done" or complete button at the bottom, I'm afraid to close out and lose my frags and it didn't show the totals being run up. Had a good blend of Lord Vader and AT-ACT too.

As soon as you click open, the frags should be added. Clicking through the 5 rewards is just graphics. Take a screenshot for proof if you need to.

Shelendil
Grand Admiral

Post#266 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:33 pm

toname wrote:
wesman21 wrote:Anyone having issues with their bonus event crates? My latest one didn't have the "done" or complete button at the bottom, I'm afraid to close out and lose my frags and it didn't show the totals being run up. Had a good blend of Lord Vader and AT-ACT too.

As soon as you click open, the frags should be added. Clicking through the 5 rewards is just graphics. Take a screenshot for proof if you need to.

If you click "next" too fast, you end up without a done button. But wesman is correct, all frags are added to the research lab on the first click, the rest is just for show.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

Ghostie
Major General

Post#267 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:26 pm

Got my Vader skin maxed from this event. I collected 380 frags to max Vader and I did so in a very relaxed pace. The EP requirements in these events were very reasonable and I hope they continue to implement these EP objective requirements to future events.
Some men aren't looking for any logical solution. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn. The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#268 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:21 pm

Nice! Lord Vader with skinned atst's really kicks ass.

Ghostie
Major General

Post#269 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:34 pm

Boog wrote:Nice! Lord Vader with skinned atst's really kicks ass.

Looking forward to those atst…. already got research going. :D

Initially I liked the heavy/storm/atst combo. I didn't chase Vader frags once I got to level 8 because I felt this combo though debatable was a better working combo than the level 9 and 10 Vader skins. Then they skinned the atst and it was a no brainer. Can't wait to get research done and test drive this armory skin. :)
Some men aren't looking for any logical solution. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn. The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.

DeathStriker

Post#270 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:03 am

MY EVENT STATUS - Week #2:

Here is where I stand as of this Morning:

1. HQ 11 - Elite Crate 16/25 ** Completed.
  2. HQ 8 - Elite Crate 17/25 ** Completed.
  3. HQ 6 - Elite Crate 17/25 ** Completed.

**Theoretical Maximum based upon time left.
And the Elite Crate Chase continues...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Return to “General Discussions”