EVENT: Time of Heroes - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
User avatar
DesertPyramid
Admiral
Posts: 553

Re: EVENT: Time of Heroes - Discussion Topic

Post#231 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:56 pm

Shelendil wrote:You also need to have never entered obsidian before (since it would have been awarded then).


I wonder if the “entering Obsidian” part is getting counted as triggered if you entered it when others face plant/ dump medals and then jump back when they win the next round - even though you never see it based on your score/medal count... perhaps when you are in a battle and it happens or traversing to/from a battle. Seems like you should get the points if it trips at that point. The flag is probably only tested at the end of a battle and cleared if you skip or abort a battle.

Maybe one day it will behave normally.
Rebel Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10+ Perks: L37
Medals: ~56k Deka/o: 50/50 Jumps: 4d/3f/3a


User avatar
DeathStriker
Moderator
Posts: 6181

Re: EVENT: Time of Heroes - Discussion Topic

Post#232 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:22 am

MY EVENT STATUS - Week #2:

Overnight I completed Research on all 3 of my Accounts. Here is where I stand.

  1. HQ 11 - Objective 21/23 Completed.
  2. HQ 8 - Objective 21/23 Completed
  3. HQ 6 - Objective 21/23 Completed.
:arrow: Today I will complete Objective 22 (10 Hour) and Objective 23 (Easy 4 Hero Deploy) and start on those fabulous Elite Event Crates! :D :lol:

And the Elite Crate Chase continues...
 
Image
Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!


User avatar
DeathStriker
Moderator
Posts: 6181

Re: EVENT: Time of Heroes - Discussion Topic

Post#233 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:24 am

CONFLICT UCL STATS - Week #2 - Update:

    ULTRA CHROME LEVELS (UCL)
    ==================
    PLANET - GEARS - % - TIME
    ==================
    Tat - 18,986 - 1.85% - 3d 8h
    Hot - 27,113 - 1.99% - 3d 2h **
    Tak - 31,472 - 2.01% - 3d 2h **

    ==================
    ** GSoW Data shown due to no current Player Update.

    PLEASE NOTE:

    1. This data comes from the UCL LINE Chat created by rRr that is contributed to by members voluntarily.
    2. In that chat group, people post the threshold of UCL to within the range 1.8 - 2.2% and the amount of time left in the conflict.
    3. This is just a look at the most recent UCL Stats as of this Forum Posting and is subject to change.
    4. Use the above Info for decision making purposes.

GSoW CONFLICT TRACKER: Click here for Real Time (current) Conflict Stats. **Only Active During Conflicts**

Post any comments below...
 
Image
Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!


User avatar
mkenobi
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1548

Re: EVENT: Time of Heroes - Discussion Topic

Post#234 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:47 am

DeathStriker wrote:MY EVENT STATUS - Week #2:

Overnight I completed Research on all 3 of my Accounts. Here is where I stand.

  1. HQ 11 - Objective 21/23 Completed.
  2. HQ 8 - Objective 21/23 Completed
  3. HQ 6 - Objective 21/23 Completed.
:arrow: Today I will complete Objective 22 (10 Hour) and Objective 23 (Easy 4 Hero Deploy) and start on those fabulous Elite Event Crates! :D :lol:

And the Elite Crate Chase continues...

Great job, DS!

I tried to sync the #21 research (8h) for 5 bases, but there was a window between the first and the last base of almost 3 hours. I set the clock to wake up at 4 AM and go back to the game, but I woke up and I do not know why I went back to sleep. I woke up only 1 hour later, but returned to the game while there were still bases completing the research.

Having 5 bases researching for #22 (10h) now, will reach #23 between 4 PM and 5 PM. :D

Hope we have a break of at least 1 month untill the next Event... I still have units to upgrade from the previous Event...

Good luck to everyone!
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)


strawman3125
Admiral
Posts: 774

Re: EVENT: Time of Heroes - Discussion Topic

Post#235 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:51 am

mkenobi wrote:
DeathStriker wrote:MY EVENT STATUS - Week #2:

Overnight I completed Research on all 3 of my Accounts. Here is where I stand.

  1. HQ 11 - Objective 21/23 Completed.
  2. HQ 8 - Objective 21/23 Completed
  3. HQ 6 - Objective 21/23 Completed.
:arrow: Today I will complete Objective 22 (10 Hour) and Objective 23 (Easy 4 Hero Deploy) and start on those fabulous Elite Event Crates! :D :lol:

And the Elite Crate Chase continues...

Great job, DS!

I tried to sync the #21 research (8h) for 5 bases, but there was a window between the first and the last base of almost 3 hours. I set the clock to wake up at 4 AM and go back to the game, but I woke up and I do not know why I went back to sleep. I woke up only 1 hour later, but returned to the game while there were still bases completing the research.

Having 5 bases researching for #22 (10h) now, will reach #23 between 4 PM and 5 PM. :D

Hope we have a break of at least 1 month untill the next Event... I still have units to upgrade from the previous Event...

Good luck to everyone!


Nice! I am also on the 10 hour one with my 4 accounts.

I have well over 7 years of research in my queue, so I will never catch up.. it comes down to usefulness and priority and most of the equipment from the last two events are really low priority and so they will never be upgraded. As far as I am concerned,: keep the events coming! The more useless frags I can get out of the way, the more useful ones I can get from the next event!

I think upgrading Lord Vader from level 8 to level 10 might jump that to the front of my queue, assuming that I can get 100 frags for it in the remaining time in this event!


Schruaf
Major General
Posts: 347

Re: EVENT: Time of Heroes - Discussion Topic

Post#236 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:26 pm

I am not sure if somebody allready mentioned it, but we have still the Daily Event Crates from the Qustionable Cargo Event (Rogue One Event) wich ended about a month ago.
Or am I wrong?

I realy like the new event, but stuff like this annoys me.


strawman3125
Admiral
Posts: 774

Re: EVENT: Time of Heroes - Discussion Topic

Post#237 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:29 pm

Schruaf wrote:I am not sure if somebody allready mentioned it, but we have still the Daily Event Crates from the Qustionable Cargo Event (Rogue One Event) wich ended about a month ago.
Or am I wrong?

I realy like the new event, but stuff like this annoys me.


They are! The TX and tog samples are nice!


Boog
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1574

Re: EVENT: Time of Heroes - Discussion Topic

Post#238 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:52 pm

I say keep them coming.


User avatar
Harshit
Admiral
Posts: 546

Re: EVENT: Time of Heroes - Discussion Topic

Post#239 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:36 pm

DeathStriker wrote:MY EVENT STATUS - Week #2:

Overnight I completed Research on all 3 of my Accounts. Here is where I stand.

  1. HQ 11 - Objective 21/23 Completed.
  2. HQ 8 - Objective 21/23 Completed
  3. HQ 6 - Objective 21/23 Completed.
:arrow: Today I will complete Objective 22 (10 Hour) and Objective 23 (Easy 4 Hero Deploy) and start on those fabulous Elite Event Crates! :D :lol:

And the Elite Crate Chase continues...

I have completed the 20/23 research but not opened the crate for 6 hours because I have been sleeping full 8-9 hours during nighttime. The research ended about 2 am and now it is 7am and still not opened. For me sleep is MORE precious for me than the events.

For the last objective deploy 4 heroes is very painful to me as it just involves dumping hero and exiting the battle. I just felt too uncomfortable while doing it and hurts me alot. I don't know how people dump their medals all the way down to 1.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.


User avatar
CoolGuy
Admiral
Posts: 688

Re: EVENT: Time of Heroes - Discussion Topic

Post#240 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:05 am

Currently researching my first bonus crate on my Rebel HQ 6 base. By the end of this event I should have fairly strong hero units in comparison to my base level.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn


Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ComanderWolfe1, DeathStriker, Google Adsense [Bot], Luke81, TSQL and 42 guests