Player Organized Tournament - Galactic War I

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Re: Player Organized Tournament - Galactic War I

Post#21 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:44 am

Spock wrote:...

This time all scoring is being automated. No need to enter anything manually.

You guys are so good.
This is a HUGE improvement. Must be the work of Sab(VM) .

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#22 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:06 am

DarkRebel wrote:
Spock wrote:...

This time all scoring is being automated. No need to enter anything manually.

You guys are so good.
This is a HUGE improvement. Must be the work of Sab(VM) .

+1. It is. Sabony is a master of the dark arts.
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.

Spock
Grand Admiral

Post#23 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:40 pm

100% sab. It’s going to be epic!

Leader of the Imperial_Enclave.

Check out our YouTube channel with OVER 1 THOUSAND no outpost replays being shared. Quite possibly the largest collection of commander replays out there.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCW4iVRbrSDJHTBZobNNy7LA

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#24 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:42 pm

Spock wrote:100% sab. It’s going to be epic!

Absbrolutely Brobi Wan Kenobi!
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#25 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:57 am

In advance I humbly thank the guys who made this awesome initiative possible! This must have taken some thought and manhours...

Looking forward to the Galactic War

regards

Darth Bartzzz
Proud Officer of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many experienced and motivated longtime high-level players; regular/against OP/NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken. Worldwide brotherhood of rebel scourges :twisted:

Ghostie
Commodore

Post#26 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:59 pm

Where is all the action?

I played 3 hours the other night and found 1 base...lol....How are guys putting up 100+ points? I am searching on Tatty also....Granted I don't have many friends and don't really network in Line Community but how the heck are these guys getting all this action. Could it be my playing schedule I usually play around midnight EST ? I am game to attack anyone/anytime just can't find the action...very frustrated.
"Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#27 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:19 pm

I've seen a bunch of rebel bases in it on Tako. I would leave Tat if you're not finding any targets. The matchmaking is so tight there, you will only see the same forty or so bases over and over again.

Ghostie
Commodore

Post#28 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:25 pm

Boog wrote:I've seen a bunch of rebel bases in it on Tako. I would leave Tat if you're not finding any targets. The matchmaking is so tight there, you will only see the same forty or so bases over and over again.

Spot on! The other night I bet I saw the same bases repeat themselves maybe 4 or 5 times....Gonna take your advice...wish me luck...lol :D
"Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#29 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:35 am

I have great difficulty finding bases and even more difficulty being found (exactly 0 times though i spent the night on ErKit. I was attacked 4 times , 3 attacks apparently to dump units/fulfill objectives, the last one a serious attempt but not by a tournament participant.

And no, I do not want to enter the LINE Tournament chat as it is way too busy/ADHD to my taste ;-)

SO rebels, BRING it ON!
Proud Officer of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many experienced and motivated longtime high-level players; regular/against OP/NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken. Worldwide brotherhood of rebel scourges :twisted:

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#30 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:38 pm

Anyone else gotten smoked by DGO, lol?

Return to “General Discussions”