Player Organized Tournament - Galactic War I

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Harshit
Major General

Re: Player Organized Tournament

Post#11 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:10 am

DarthBratzzznew wrote:
Harshit wrote:Ok what if we landed in top 3 ? What rewards do we get ?

You'll get 20 LIN droid samples at P level guaranteed and 32 LIN frags to boot… possible other rewards are Sandtrooper/Desert Commando frags, 365000 coins/alloy/ 11K contra :lol:

;) ;)
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Re: Player Organized Tournament

Post#12 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:13 am

DarthBratzzznew wrote:
Harshit wrote:Ok what if we landed in top 3 ? What rewards do we get ?

You'll get 20 LIN droid samples at P level guaranteed and 32 LIN frags to boot… possible other rewards are Sandtrooper/Desert Commando frags, 365000 coins/alloy/ 11K contra :lol:

Hahaha
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.

toname
Commodore

Re: Player Organized Tournament - Galactic War I

Post#13 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:51 am

You lost me at the max of 2 transports. I have lvl 5 MTT and lvl 2 ITT, and I use 1 and 4 respectively in every fight. The increased build time is not worth it for me to use any other combination of loadout on a consistent basis.

lukeskywalker
Major General

Post#14 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:24 pm

Are mini bases addressed in the scoring? Seems like a mini base could rack up a lot of points, using just 2 transports and no squad center help, in addition to the defensive points it can generate. I have both a maxed Prestige and a mini 8, among other bases, so this is coming from the perspective of seeing the pros and cons of both. I just scanned through the scoring, so I could have missed it.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#15 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:00 am

lukeskywalker wrote:Are mini bases addressed in the scoring? Seems like a mini base could rack up a lot of points, using just 2 transports and no squad center help, in addition to the defensive points it can generate. I have both a maxed Prestige and a mini 8, among other bases, so this is coming from the perspective of seeing the pros and cons of both. I just scanned through the scoring, so I could have missed it.

I'm not aware of any considerations for minis. I'll ask in the Galactic War chat.
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.

Lord
Commodore

Post#16 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:09 am

lukeskywalker wrote:Are mini bases addressed in the scoring? Seems like a mini base could rack up a lot of points, using just 2 transports and no squad center help, in addition to the defensive points it can generate. I have both a maxed Prestige and a mini 8, among other bases, so this is coming from the perspective of seeing the pros and cons of both. I just scanned through the scoring, so I could have missed it.

For mini base, find dev enemy and offence, for HQ11 base, go Tatooine to defence.

DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Post#17 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:24 am

You only score points when attacking or defending against other registered players. As most registered players are near max, minis would get slaughtered if they happen to be matched against other tournament players.

Williamdice
Commander

Post#18 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:20 am

DarkRebel wrote:You only score points when attacking or defending against other registered players. As most registered players are near max, minis would get slaughtered if they happen to be matched against other tournament players.

How do you choose who to attack?

DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Post#19 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:37 am

Williamdice wrote:
DarkRebel wrote:You only score points when attacking or defending against other registered players. As most registered players are near max, minis would get slaughtered if they happen to be matched against other tournament players.

How do you choose who to attack?

I am not part of the organization that hosts this event, so anything I say is NOT official words ...

But based on previous experience ...
---
I believe every participant is required to mark his base with a special marker. It could be a droid hut and a wall piece at a corner, or hut with 2 wall pieces, or ... whatever the organizer decides it to be.

During war, you need to move to a designated planet and look for special marked base to attack. Winner is required to enter the result, using a provided web page. There, you should find the opponent base. If the opponent base is not in the list, it means the base you attacked was not registered to the tournament and no point counted.
---

You should contact the organizer for details on the tournament.

Spock
Grand Admiral

Post#20 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:02 am

The marker for this galactic war is the droid hut in a corner with 2 wall pegs.
Other structures must be far enough away to make the marker obvious.

This time all scoring is being automated. No need to enter anything manually. It ita; always a good idea to keep a personal log. Scoring will only count for registered participants.

This tournament is not planet specific. You can defend or attack participants on every planet in pvp.

Leader of the Imperial_Enclave.

Check out our YouTube channel with OVER 1 THOUSAND no outpost replays being shared. Quite possibly the largest collection of commander replays out there.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCW4iVRbrSDJHTBZobNNy7LA

Return to “General Discussions”