Frozen Salvage Multi-Troop Transport Bug

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Rebelscummer
Major General

Frozen Salvage Multi-Troop Transport Bug

Post#1 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:55 am

Richaldo
Admiral

Re: Frozen Salvage Multi-Troop Transport Bug

Post#2 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:26 am

oh man....... yeah it's a savage glitch! It's not just that unit though, i had it wth a bunch of jumps last week...! The snipers just picked them off as they hovered over the base hahaha! Was actually mildly comical... even though it cost me 3 stars! A few dudes in my squad have had the same glitch...
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!! Level 50
Level 26 Prestige 162,650 medals

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#3 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:41 am

I've had that happen to me, several times, but it affects all units, not just MTTs. I have only ever seen it happen on my android device and Facebook game room, both of which are slow for everything so I assume that they lack the CPU to keep up with the real time rendering of the fight. I have not seen it happen on my fast iOS (A12 chip) devices...

Rebelscummer
Major General

Post#4 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:55 am

It only happens when the salvage transport is deployed, it can affect all units.

Toydarian
Commodore

Post#5 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:16 pm

A few of my guys have reported this, and one or two in Line chats have seen it too. Seems to happen when there is an mtt or mtts in the load-out, from the replays I have seen, and as Rebelscummer just said. Not sure if anyone has raised a ticket with Zynga about this....
Leader of Derwiderst4nd (Rebel, Squad Level 50)
Podracer repairs by appointment only

ForceMel
Major General

Post#6 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:46 pm

It has happened to me as well, and seemed to clear itself up when a dowutin hunter deployed from thetruck. I wonder if it has something to do with targeting. Perhaps a dowutin is targeting something at the same time it's destroyed?
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

DesertPyramid
Admiral

Post#7 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:48 pm

It could be related to the grenade blst and the burst of calculating the damage in the blast area to all the nearby objects.
Rebel Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10+ Perks: L37
Medals: ~56k Deka/o: 50/50 Jumps: 4d/3f/3a

LordWader
Commodore

Post#8 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:37 pm

Only had the SMTT freeze once: about half way through an attack, the SMTT and even the Dowutins froze and just sat there doing enough even though the rest of my force was still attacking. Ended up having to drop a med ship (even though I did not need to) in order to get the SMTT/Dowutins moving again...very strange, but has only occurred once for me thankfully

DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Post#9 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:56 pm

Saw it also. Drop a new troop on the map can help getting out of the freeze.

SmallPotato
Commander

Post#10 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:48 am

I've seen this behaviour quite a few times: I unlocked the mtt when it came out and I commonly use two of them in my attack loadout. I hadn't made the connection that it was the mtts causing the freeze though.

Has anyone raised a ticket with Zynga? If so, what was the outcome? If it was a brush off, perhaps a number of us should all raise tickets to show that this isn't an isolated incident.

Return to “General Discussions”