Please help me, I've tried everything to get my account back.

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
CarthOnasi
Storm Trooper

Please help me, I've tried everything to get my account back.

Post#1 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:01 pm

I've been trying everything I've read online and I sent a support ticket but I can't wait because its an event right now and I really don't want to miss it!

I wanted to check out some stuff on my old rebel base so I logged into it using my gmail account. My new base I lost was synced with facebook, after I was done testing out the stuff I wanted on my old rebel base I wanted to log back on to my new empire account. So I clicked log in with facebook and it just said that I already have an account synched please log into to the existing account. I tried everything. Reinstalling and using a new device and clearing data. My brother can still see my base in the guild on his phone. I still have my id and like I said, I sent a ticket but the event! Help please!!!

SpaceDandy
Commodore

Re: Please help me, I've tried everything to get my account back.

Post#2 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:44 am

The fact you have your ID and sent that to the support team is a very good sign. Hang tight - don't sweat the event and do something rash. Was this all done via Facebook gameroom on the PC? Or a mobile device? Do you have only one portal to your imperial base or multiple (mobile AND Facebook gameroom)?
Officer, RoughTeam, a fun, active, & competitive rebel squad

CarthOnasi
Storm Trooper

Post#3 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:07 pm

Oh I just gave up. Sure I wasted 40$ but I just started over as a rebel. Synced to google play and all set. Won't mess up this one.

BusuBoots
Commodore

Post#4 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:35 am

Ok so the solution is to sync your test account with a different Facebook account. Then try to log In on your old device with your old account on it...
Spawn Rising is our feeder squad. We need active commanders. Join now!

Return to “General Discussions”