GALACTIC CONFLICT - Rancors Unleashed #3 - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
LordWader
Commodore

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT - Rancors Unleashed #3 - Discussion Topic

Post#31 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:44 pm

CoolGuy wrote:
DeathStriker wrote:Quickest Rage Rancor / Krayt Dragon Unlocks

The following was posted by a Player on LINE (not me) via use of Event Shop Crates (presumed)...

(Click here to view LARGER image)

(Click here to view LARGER image)

Let the Discussion Continue...

That's keen, not sure why you would spend crystals for them, but I guess there's people out there with large wallets.

Yeah, I am curoius if there will be as many big spenders this time around as there was during the SMTT event, since you could level up that unit very quickly if bought a big bundle of crystals. With the creatures, even buying the 14,000 crystal package will only get the Krayt Dragon to level 3!

Gooner
Major General

Post#32 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:04 am

Any Idea how many samples I'd get if I was to get a UC. I'm level 9 so there's no unlocks for me was just wondering as I can't see any info on this. They should've run something to keep those players lower than prestige/level10 happy.

JARJAR
Commodore

Post#33 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:50 am

the increase in crystals from 500 to 800 is due to American duties

TNT
Admiral

Post#34 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:12 am

Harshit wrote:
strawman3125 wrote:
Boog wrote:Is anyone that unlocks the rage rancor actually going to use any of the other four choices? I'm pretty sure that I won't.

They are all so similar that it does not rally matter as far as I can tell...

Based on frags available from conflicts so far, the level 1 or 2 rage rancors or level 3 or 4 of the others. You might even be able to get to level 5 with the dragons if you pick up 12 UCs in the next two weeks. A level 5 dragon is probably better than a lvl 2 rage rancor... Also the dragon and one of the others does double damage to troops where the rage does less damage to troops.

Though all types of rancors and the dragon will priortize other troops than jets so they will be easily killed as long as jets are in play.

Except the normal Rancor and the Rage Rancor which are generalists and will attack the closest and the Shadow Rancor which prefers non Turret/non HQ buildings....ermm I think your post has some errors.

The Rage Rancor is probably nearly useless on defense. While it's super strong, it's super slow. So it's slow to deploy and can't really catch up after deploy. :? I look forward to encountering a few and see if I'm wrong.
Join the OuterRimRioters.
We have spare rooms. :) Also available in trial version. We have a 100% optional discord and war regularly.

Harshit
Admiral

Post#35 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:04 am

TNT wrote:
Harshit wrote:
strawman3125 wrote:
They are all so similar that it does not rally matter as far as I can tell...

Based on frags available from conflicts so far, the level 1 or 2 rage rancors or level 3 or 4 of the others. You might even be able to get to level 5 with the dragons if you pick up 12 UCs in the next two weeks. A level 5 dragon is probably better than a lvl 2 rage rancor... Also the dragon and one of the others does double damage to troops where the rage does less damage to troops.

Though all types of rancors and the dragon will priortize other troops than jets so they will be easily killed as long as jets are in play.

Except the normal Rancor and the Rage Rancor which are generalists and will attack the closest and the Shadow Rancor which prefers non Turret/non HQ buildings....ermm I think your post has some errors.

The Rage Rancor is probably nearly useless on defense. While it's super strong, it's super slow. So it's slow to deploy and can't really catch up after deploy. :? I look forward to encountering a few and see if I'm wrong.

Ok I may be wrong but when I have encountered rancors while attacking Prestiges I see them not targeting jumps/jets at all, I may feel that because they die in less than 5 seconds.

I am sure that the dragon priortize all other types of troops over flyring infantry so useless in PvP but may be in wars.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

DeathStriker

Post#36 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:30 am

CONFLICT UCL STATS - Week #1 - Inital:

ULTRA CHROME LEVELS (UCL)
    ==================
    PLANET - GEARS - % - TIME
    ==================
    Tat - 6,215 - 1.78% - 5d 9h
    Dan - 7,178 - 2.03% - 5d 6h
    Kit - 8,965- 2.09% - 5d 5h
    Yav - 8,356 - 2.00% - 5d 3h **
    Hot - 9,650 - 1.99% - 5d 6h
    Tak - 6.512 - 1.99% - 5d 5h
    ==================
    ** GSoW Data used due to lack of Player submitted info.

PLEASE NOTE:

1. This data comes from the UCL LINE Chat created by rRr that is contributed to by members voluntarily.
    2. In that chat group, people post the threshold of UCL to within the range 1.8 - 2.2% and the amount of time left in the conflict.
    3. This is just a look at the most recent UCL Stats as of this Forum Posting and is subject to change.
    4. Use the above Info for decision making purposes.

GSoW CONFLICT TRACKER: Click here for Real Time (current) Conflict Stats. **Only Active During Conflicts**

Post any comments below...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DeathStriker

Post#37 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:34 am

Gooner wrote:Any Idea how many samples I'd get if I was to get a UC.

Gooner - 32 Samples. Click here then on Conflict info for interested Planet for dates 20190606 to 20190613.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Gooner
Major General

Post#38 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:01 am

DeathStriker wrote:
Gooner wrote:Any Idea how many samples I'd get if I was to get a UC.

Gooner - 32 Samples. Click here then on Conflict info for interested Planet for dates 20190606 to 20190613.
Cheers DS.

Williamdice
Commander

Post#39 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:41 am

Richaldo wrote:They Kyat goes down faster than a bus full of fat kids with no breaks...

Some other people in this thread however seem excited to see it. I'm grinding for them because 5 second build time for 20 UC sounds great however will it be 20UC of junk?

AlaricSkywalker
Captain

Post#40 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:53 am

Williamdice wrote:
Richaldo wrote:They Kyat goes down faster than a bus full of fat kids with no breaks...

Some other people in this thread however seem excited to see it. I'm grinding for them because 5 second build time for 20 UC sounds great however will it be 20UC of junk?

I don't know how to answer that question since I don't have a clue, but I have a theory as to why people are all bonkers for the unit: the last few times this event has been around (this is my first time doing it where I'll get unit frags this time), the Krayt Dragon wasn't available for frags. This is the first time we'll be able to fight for them, the initial unlock and getting it close to level 2.

Return to “General Discussions”