GALACTIC CONFLICT - Rancors Unleashed #3 - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
LordWader
Commodore

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT - Rancors Unleashed #3 - Discussion Topic

Post#161 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:55 pm

I grind crazy hard the past couple of weeks. Unlocked the Rage Rancor and was able to get all the other Rancors to level 2. I was even able to get the Krayt Dragon to level 4.

In terms of best creature, I have to go with the Krayt Dragon due to best combo of health, damage and speed. It does comes in handy for HD to deal with those pesky rebel infantry. Like DS, I do not use it much in PvP unless I need to take down corner buildings. On a very rare occasion, I will sacrifice the creature if I need to distract a sonic farm.

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Post#162 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:30 am

I experimented all last night (Giggidy). The Rage wins it for me by a long shot on offense, and my hunter is perfect for defense and HD :)

The Kyat for me is just a fun toy, but the fact he targets troops / dekka pretty much rules him out on offense for me for the time being...
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!! Level 50
Level 26 Prestige 165,050 medals. Killing rebels since 2014!

DeathStriker

Post#163 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:43 am

:shock: Wallet Warrior Report :o

:arrow: Another Player (not Me) posted on LINE the following:

Strix Beacon Creatures - All Level 10 - Rage Rancor Compared with Krayt Dragon
(Click here to view LARGER image)

Even at Level 10 the Krayt Dragon does better Damage than the Rage Rancor and is Faster.

:arrow: MORE INFO: See Main Topic Post (bottom) for links to more info / stats for each Strix Creature.

Adding to the Topic...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Harshit
Admiral

Post#164 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:46 am

DeathStriker wrote: :shock: Wallet Warrior Report :o

Even at Level 10 the Krayt Dragon does better Damage than the Rage Rancor and is Faster.

:arrow: MORE INFO: See Main Topic Post (bottom) for links to more info / stats for each Strix Creature.

Adding to the Topic...

:o :o Would have cost him..... :? :? his whole salary to get that :lol: :lol:
And if I am not wrong the rage just has 119k health that too at lvl 10 not worthy at all, the old rage rancor was perfect.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Reduced Quote for Brevity
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

Lord
Major General

Post#165 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:37 am

DeathStriker wrote: :shock: Wallet Warrior Report :o

Adding to the Topic...

However, the rage is area damage and can destory traps. So I think rage is better in attack. Also, most of the time in defence the creatures die before they can reach enemy, in this case damage doesn't matter and only health holds.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Reduced Quote for Brevity

Return to “General Discussions”