GALACTIC CONFLICT - Rancors Unleashed #3 - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
CoolGuy
Admiral

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT - Rancors Unleashed #3 - Discussion Topic

Post#151 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:35 pm

UC on Tatt only just to unlock the Krayt and Rage. Finished top 10 I believe, but you're unlikely to see that again from me.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

Dolphin75
Commodore

Post#152 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:40 pm

sgu97cab wrote:
Dolphin75 wrote:I got the krayt to level 2 for both Rebel bases, but missed unlocking the last remaining rancor by 8 frags. I’m tempted to finish the job with crates on principle (last remaining unlock in the current battle order), but I will probably resist the impulse...

Spend some crystals and try and unlock the Rage as you dont know how long until its back again. The splash damage of his attack makes it much more powerful than the Shadow rancor despite appearing to have similar damage stats.

Thanks for the advice! I use the strix beacon for both defense and cleanup of scattered bases. I tried the krayt at L1 this week, and it doesn’t do cleanup very well (frequently distracted by defensive units), and I haven’t been attacked much in months. I’ll give the Rage a try.

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#153 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:51 pm

I have level 1 rage and level 2 shadow, and it is no contest that the rage is better. The shadow is a LIN by comparison. The rage can take multiple junk buildings at a time and knock down walls and kill traps.

BusuBoots
Captain

Post#154 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:13 pm

Got the 3 rage uc crates I was looking for. Lvl2 rage. Kills buildings better than shadow (which is also lvl2)?!?

Either way i think rage is best because itll go after whatever you put it in front of. Great for baiting gr/sc/dekas plus it does splash damage. A good conflict to be sure.

Boots
Spawn Rising is our feeder squad. We need active commanders. Join now!

Harshit
Major General

Post#155 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:47 pm

CoolGuy wrote:UC on Tatt only just to unlock the Krayt and Rage. Finished top 10 I believe, but you're unlikely to see that again from me.

Haha good grinding :D . Quick question Has anyone upgraded any rancor or dragon beyond lvl 4 by now ?
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

darthdoodie
Major General

Post#156 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:50 pm

Harshit wrote:Haha good grinding :D . Quick question Has anyone upgraded any rancor or dragon beyond lvl 4 by now ?

I saw a replay a few days ago of a level X rage rancor dropped on offense - defintely SBT, not a troop sample. Thats a lot of crystals - took me 7K crystals just to unlock the damn thing via crates.

Harshit
Major General

Post#157 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:54 pm

darthdoodie wrote:
Harshit wrote:Haha good grinding :D . Quick question Has anyone upgraded any rancor or dragon beyond lvl 4 by now ?

I saw a replay a few days ago of a level X rage rancor dropped on offense - defintely SBT, not a troop sample. Thats a lot of crystals - took me 7K crystals just to unlock the damn thing via crates.

That may be surely a wallet warrior.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

sneakyzapper
Major General

Post#158 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:23 pm

sgu97cab wrote:
sneakyzapper wrote:
sgu97cab wrote:
Wowsers....are you retired or unemployed???

Retired.

Otherwise forget that.

If i was retired Id probably do the same :lol:
Good effort.

Thanks!

Yeah I like to max frags when able for sure.

Nice to have things maxed out and have the chance of not needing things sometimes when they come back again.

With rancors though that will be a long while and a lot of conflicts sadly with the huge numbers per level up.

Nice work everyone else too!

DesertPyramid
Admiral

Post#159 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:35 pm

Could some of the wallet warriors really be test/validation accounts to see what we (will) see?
Rebel Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10+ Perks: L37
Medals: ~56k Deka/o: 50/50 Jumps: 4d/3f/3a

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#160 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:47 pm

DesertPyramid wrote:Could some of the wallet warriors really be test/validation accounts to see what we (will) see?

You have to think that there are some players out there that are comped xtals to max out whatever the latest new thing is to get other players to do the same (or they are developer accounts). This is like street musicians throwing some cashola into their guitar case to get the money to start flowing.

Return to “General Discussions”