How common are events?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
AlaricSkywalker
Captain

Re: How common are events?

Post#11 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:53 pm

The only thing that could make events better at this point is to bring back the gimmick in which the daily objective crates were the same type of loot as the event you're participating in. This way you can get more out of it per event and even work on the units that aren't as common (like the fang fighter in the Questionable Cargo event).

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#12 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:52 am

I liked when the bronzium objective crates gave frags relevant to the event.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#13 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:24 am

I was begging for these events to come back... after a month grinding I need a month off hahaha!

Roll on the next chilled out LIN tournament :)
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!! Level 50
Level 25 Prestige 161900 medals

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#14 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:26 am

Richaldo wrote:I was begging for these events to come back... after a month grinding I need a month off hahaha!

Actually, I am hoping for the Red Cup event or the Space Bear event to come next or quickly!!!! I have not played in either event and I have no interest in conflicts.

Gooner
Major General

Post#15 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:41 am

strawman3125 wrote:
Richaldo wrote:I was begging for these events to come back... after a month grinding I need a month off hahaha!

Actually, I am hoping for the Red Cup event or the Space Bear event to come next or quickly!!!! I have not played in either event and I have no interest in conflicts.
Yeah, Keep the events coming thick and fast. I'll never grind a conflict now had my fill of them find them boring and tedious. at least with events, you can play as you please. And to top it off they're earning money from guys like myself who enjoy the events and will carry on spending providi9ng they keep doing them.

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#16 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:49 am

Gooner wrote:
strawman3125 wrote:

Yeah, Keep the events coming thick and fast. I'll never grind a conflict now had my fill of them find them boring and tedious. at least with events, you can play as you please. And to top it off they're earning money from guys like myself who enjoy the events and will carry on spending providi9ng they keep doing them.

Fair enough!

My LIN comment wasn't an application for another tourney... just a break :)

Gooner
Major General

Post#17 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:59 am

Richaldo wrote:
Gooner wrote:
strawman3125 wrote:

Fair enough!

Little breaks in between are deffo needed. the odd weekend bender then come back and crack on lol

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#18 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:38 am

Gooner wrote:
Richaldo wrote:
Gooner wrote: Yeah, Keep the events coming thick and fast. I'll never grind a conflict now had my fill of them find them boring and tedious. at least with events, you can play as you please. And to top it off they're earning money from guys like myself who enjoy the events and will carry on spending providi9ng they keep doing them.

Fair enough!

Little breaks in between are deffo needed. the odd weekend bender then come back and crack on lol

I'm off on a stag do to Berlin tomorrow............. i'll be AFK for the foreseeable future hahaha!!!!

Return to “General Discussions”