New No OPs League for Mini Accounts

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Rangers
Commodore

New No OPs League for Mini Accounts

Post#1 » Thu May 30, 2019 1:34 pm

Please Help!

We have just started up a No Ops league for mini accounts and lower level players wanting to try it.

If you can’t bring a squad then just bring yourself and we can sort you out with a place in one of the squads signed up.

This needs a lot of support from you guys. There are many mini accounts in the game and it will enable lower level players to concentrate on attacking instead of going for Ops in a war.

We are on LINE app and need both Rebs and Imps to make this a success. Come and have a look

Search rangers38 on LINE

Thanks
Last edited by DeathStriker on Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Title To Better Reflect Topic - Added Original Title to Main Topic Post

lukeskywalker
Major General

Re: Please help!

Post#2 » Thu May 30, 2019 7:25 pm

Rangers wrote:We have just started up a No Ops league for mini accounts and lower level players wanting to try it.

If you can’t bring a squad then just bring yourself and we can sort you out with a place in one of the squads signed up.

This needs a lot of support from you guys. There are many mini accounts in the game and it will enable lower level players to concentrate on attacking instead of going for Ops in a war.

We are on LINE app and need both Rebs and Imps to make this a success. Come and have a look

Search rangers38 on LINE

Thanks

I applaud you for trying something new, but won't this result in a lot of 45-45 ties? I guess if you have squads full of level 3-7's, it might be interesting. Just curious.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

Rangers
Commodore

Post#3 » Fri May 31, 2019 2:09 am

How will it result in 45-45 ties? This is no ops. Inexperienced players not using any op buffs

lukeskywalker
Major General

Post#4 » Fri May 31, 2019 1:49 pm

Rangers wrote:How will it result in 45-45 ties? This is no ops. Inexperienced players not using any op buffs

If it's inexperienced players, then I get it. I was imagining a lot of experienced players, a bunch of mini bases, so very easy bases to 3 star. Even a level 7 with the new MTT's can level a HQ9 outpost, so getting to 45 would not be a problem for those types of players. If not, a squad full of experienced players with mini bases would get to 45 all the time without any defensive outposts. Especially if level 8's and 9's are included and there's only one Prestige player allowed per team. We are currently in a war right now, where the outposts are Dando, Er'Kit and Hoth. We are not using Dando, since wars without Tako or Tat, generally mean more MTT, A-A5, AT-RT's, Hails, etc. The only reason it won't get to 45-45 is because of the number of attacks both sides are chewing up to hold the defensive outposts.

Don't get me wrong, I hope it works for you. I was thinking of sending a member of our squad, but I don't think they would fit the profile you are looking for. Anything new is good for the game. Good luck!
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

Rangers
Commodore

Post#5 » Fri May 31, 2019 3:23 pm

Most of the lower level players won’t have the MTT unlocked and if they do then restrictions can be agreed prior to war.

Not too many no op wars end in a 45-45 tie with restricted units

Rangers
Commodore

Post#6 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:22 am

Bump

DeathStriker

Post#7 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:38 am

Topic Closed.

Please move discussion to New Topic: Minis/Lowers No OPs League created by the OP.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Return to “General Discussions”