Where is DeathStriker?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Harshit
Admiral

Re: Where is DeathStriker?

Post#11 » Mon May 27, 2019 7:48 am

TNT wrote:He probably found a more lucrative modding job and left us behind.

:cry:
Empire lvl 10 HH-Resurrection (Level 50). Proud former (Holocron Horror) top 10 Windows squad.

StrikerRebel
Commodore

Post#12 » Mon May 27, 2019 11:06 am

next SPRING 2020 in cinemas all around the world:

STAR WARS EPISODE X - THE RETURN OF DEATH STRIKER
Leader of UnknownRebels

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#13 » Mon May 27, 2019 1:02 pm

No one goes on vacation in the middle of a 4 week event for Rogue One units !!! Nobody in his perfect mind would miss the rare chance of reaching the max for TX-225, Drabatan and the incredible Rebel Command and Gigoran for a few days of vacation. Absolutely no one. No one, right? :roll:

Or maybe he has become a Game of Thrones Winter is Coming or Lineage Revolution addicted and now we are all alone in this forum. :(
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation.

Calboy
Commodore

Post#14 » Mon May 27, 2019 1:02 pm

Maybe he found the Infinity Gauntlet and clicked his fingers. Is it just us left ?
Proud commander of Lvl3 Mercenary Guard Reserve. Kick Ass time

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#15 » Mon May 27, 2019 3:14 pm

StrikerRebel wrote:next SPRING 2020 in cinemas all around the world:

STAR WARS EPISODE X - THE RETURN OF DEATH STRIKER

Lol
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.
Luminous beings are we

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#16 » Mon May 27, 2019 8:25 pm

I heard he's now working for Zynga and is in the position to tell them exactly we want to fix the game, so we are about to get several rounds of conflicts and events for Fathiers, Turret Slicers and Bufopels.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

geoman48
Admiral

Post#17 » Tue May 28, 2019 1:55 am

CoolGuy wrote:I heard he's now working for Zynga and is in the position to tell them exactly we want to fix the game, so we are about to get several rounds of conflicts and events for Fathiers, Turret Slicers and Bufopels.

:mrgreen: plus an upgrade to "Threepio" so that when all turrets are destroyed, not only does R2D2 just sit there, both C3PO and R2D2 start dancing in the middle of the battle mocking your decision to use such an inept hero. :mrgreen:

:mrgreen: convincing Zynga to sell us a USB droid hand we plug into PC (Gameroom only), that slaps the you know what out of us each time we activate "Threepio" in the armory :mrgreen:

DeathStriker

Post#18 » Tue May 28, 2019 6:07 am

NOTICE: DeathStriker is Back!

After nearly a month of prep work, a little over a week ago I began an major home remodel (replacing flooring in 80% of home) which as a result required me to dismantal my PC (in order to do the Office) which prevented my access to both this Forum and LINE (which is on my PC).

Following the completion of the flooring install there was 1 week of doing work like moulding repair, re-painting, as well as getting home back in order.

It is only today that I finally am able to once again focus some attention to both this Forum and the Game.

It will take me a bit to catch up, but rest assured that I am back to help SWC Players where I can.

:arrow: Thanks for all the comments previously posted in this Topic. :D

And now on to the next Topic...

It has been an honor and a privilege helping the SWC Community. MTFBWYA

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#19 » Tue May 28, 2019 6:18 am

Nice to have you back DS!
We'd be a bunch of unruly kids without your stern guidance ;-)
Proud Officer of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many experienced and motivated longtime high-level players; regular/against OP/NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken. Worldwide brotherhood of rebel scourges :twisted:

Calboy
Commodore

Post#20 » Tue May 28, 2019 7:47 am

Yes to the above.

When the cat is away, the mice behave like rats
Proud commander of Lvl3 Mercenary Guard Reserve. Kick Ass time

Return to “General Discussions”