I Want T-47 Airspeeder Next Zynga!

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
TNT
Admiral

Re: I Want T-47 Airspeeder Next Zynga!

Post#11 » Thu May 16, 2019 1:22 am

Looking at how it was used in the movies it would have to be anti vehicle.

Maybe make it a skin for the skiff and the probe droid.

Actually, what would the Imperials get?
Join the OuterRimRioters.
We have spare rooms. :) Also available in trial version. We have a 100% optional discord and war regularly.

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Post#12 » Thu May 16, 2019 4:17 am

TNT wrote:Looking at how it was used in the movies it would have to be anti vehicle.

Excellent idea!!!!!!!
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!! Level 50
Level 26 Prestige 163,750 medals

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#13 » Thu May 16, 2019 9:35 am

CoolGuy wrote:Do we need another new unit when there are so many units with limited or no frags? How many Krayt Dragon frags do people have? My Wookie Wagons are only level 3, Donut Trucks level 2 and Ski Speeders level 5.

A new unit that is an Original Trilogy unit would be great, no more units that don't belong to the OT anymore, Devs, please.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

Tamarack
Commodore

Re: I want T-47 Airspeeder next Zynga!

Post#14 » Thu May 16, 2019 10:38 am

Ghostie wrote:I think the T-47 would be a helluva trap. Once triggered it could deploy and fire its tow cable to take down AT-ATs.... on all other units it would simply fire its laser cannons.

As a counter on the Imperial side we could have a Sarlaac Pit trap. Once triggered it's tentacles could pull enemy troops down for digestion.... :twisted:

The Sarlaac Pit was an idea that was once thrown around by the original devs.....

https://venturebeat.com/2014/10/22/star-wars-commander-hackathon/

It would be cool if the sarlaac would grab flying troops.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Fri May 17, 2019 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Reduced Quote for Brevity
Leader of Sleepoverclub because all of the other people left and I was given the default leadership!

Support me in the 2018 Extra-Life Marathon #FTK #extralife @extralife4kids

toname
Commodore

Post#15 » Thu May 16, 2019 10:44 am

TNT wrote:Looking at how it was used in the movies it would have to be anti vehicle.

I've always thought the skiff should have a skin. Cold-weather MHCs skinning the GR MHC is even better than the Rodian skin for HDs.

lukeskywalker
Major General

Post#16 » Thu May 16, 2019 3:01 pm

Ghostie wrote:I think the T-47 would be a helluva trap. Once triggered it could deploy and fire its tow cable to take down AT-ATs.... on all other units it would simply fire its laser cannons.

As a counter on the Imperial side we could have a Sarlaac Pit trap. Once triggered it's tentacles could pull enemy troops down for digestion.... :twisted:

The Sarlaac Pit was an idea that was once thrown around by the original devs.....

https://venturebeat.com/2014/10/22/star-wars-commander-hackathon/

I love this idea! Nice! I also like the idea of having it as an anti-vehicle defensive unit, although I'm not sure what the Imps would get as a comp. They could also be another gr unit, but I know that would not be a popular idea given how much people struggle with gr units as is.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Fri May 17, 2019 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Reduced Quote for Brevity
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

Lord
Commodore

Post#17 » Thu May 23, 2019 5:43 am

DeathStriker wrote:For Reference

T-47 Airspeeder
(Click here to view LARGER image)

• What SPEED, HEALTH, COOK TIME should this New Unit (if added) have?

• Would this New Unit (if added) be resticted to Hoth only?

• Would this New Unit (if added) be a Armory Equipment Skin to an "existing" Unit?
:arrow: If not an Armory Equipment Skin, then I think this should be a Factory (Vehicle) Unit just like Speeder Bikes, Ski Speeders, etc.

Let the descussion continue...

.lt can be an equipment to the speeder bikes on hoth only,adding heath and damage just like cold weather cannon.

Return to “General Discussions”