I Want T-47 Airspeeder Next Zynga!

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Atom
Captain

I Want T-47 Airspeeder Next Zynga!

Post#1 » Wed May 15, 2019 4:13 pm

Always wondered why the snow speeder haven't been included in the game, not sure where they'd put them if they were, factory or starship command. Would love to see them taking down atat :)

RogueTwo
Commander

Re: I want T-47 Airspeeder next Zynga!

Post#2 » Wed May 15, 2019 4:49 pm

Yes
JediKnights (Leader) -
RogueTwo - Prestige
Thing1 - Level 8
Thing2 - Level 8

DeathStriker

Post#3 » Wed May 15, 2019 5:17 pm

For Reference

T-47 Airspeeder
(Click here to view LARGER image)

• What SPEED, HEALTH, COOK TIME should this New Unit (if added) have?

• Would this New Unit (if added) be resticted to Hoth only?

• Would this New Unit (if added) be a Armory Equipment Skin to an "existing" Unit?
:arrow: If not an Armory Equipment Skin, then I think this should be a Factory (Vehicle) Unit just like Speeder Bikes, Ski Speeders, etc.

Let the descussion continue...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

CoolGuy
Admiral

Re: I Want T-47 Airspeeder Next Zynga!

Post#4 » Wed May 15, 2019 6:59 pm

Do we need another new unit when there are so many units with limited or no frags? How many Krayt Dragon frags do people have? My Wookie Wagons are only level 3, Donut Trucks level 2 and Ski Speeders level 5.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

Jaykoz3
Commodore

Post#5 » Wed May 15, 2019 8:41 pm

CoolGuy wrote:Do we need another new unit when there are so many units with limited or no frags? How many Krayt Dragon frags do people have? My Wookie Wagons are only level 3, Donut Trucks level 2 and Ski Speeders level 5.

Always with the buzzkill............

RylosAlchiban
Captain

Post#6 » Wed May 15, 2019 9:33 pm

Offense = If it is going to be a new unit then it should be a factory unit Airspeeder. With armor needed for the SnowSpeeder, DesertSpeeder, and ForestSpeeder boosts.

They should be as fast as the Jetski unit, but more powerful and much more heavily armored.
And totally ineffective against Mechs... ;)

or

Defense = I always thought having a new building of a "Hangar" would be a good way to incorporate these which would be used for base defense and deploy stronger units and more of them as you level the structure up. Having a deployment radius similar to that of a squad center.
Star Wars Episode IX - Operation Humpty Dumpty

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#7 » Wed May 15, 2019 9:35 pm

That would be awesome
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#8 » Wed May 15, 2019 10:08 pm

Jaykoz3 wrote:
CoolGuy wrote:Do we need another new unit when there are so many units with limited or no frags? How many Krayt Dragon frags do people have? My Wookie Wagons are only level 3, Donut Trucks level 2 and Ski Speeders level 5.

Always with the buzzkill............

Criticism without answering the question. The easy way out.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

LordWader
Commodore

Post#9 » Wed May 15, 2019 10:46 pm

Only if there is a Captired T47 option for the Empire since the Rebels get to build captured TXs, AT-DT and AT haulers

Ghostie
Major General

Post#10 » Wed May 15, 2019 11:31 pm

DeathStriker wrote:For Reference

T-47 Airspeeder
(Click here to view LARGER image)

• What SPEED, HEALTH, COOK TIME should this New Unit (if added) have?

• Would this New Unit (if added) be resticted to Hoth only?

• Would this New Unit (if added) be a Armory Equipment Skin to an "existing" Unit?
:arrow: If not an Armory Equipment Skin, then I think this should be a Factory (Vehicle) Unit just like Speeder Bikes, Ski Speeders, etc.

Let the descussion continue...

I think the T-47 would be a helluva trap. Once triggered it could deploy and fire its tow cable to take down AT-ATs.... on all other units it would simply fire its laser cannons.

As a counter on the Imperial side we could have a Sarlaac Pit trap. Once triggered it's tentacles could pull enemy troops down for digestion.... :twisted:

The Sarlaac Pit was an idea that was once thrown around by the original devs.....

https://venturebeat.com/2014/10/22/star-wars-commander-hackathon/
"Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Return to “General Discussions”