Facebook gameroom loading issue

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Skeet
Commander

Facebook gameroom loading issue

Post#1 » Sat May 11, 2019 7:35 pm

As the title says. Cannot load game on my Facebook gameroom account. I cant let Zynga know cuz I dont have my game I'd. Which is a requirement. Stuck on loading screen. Tried a reinstall still the same . Wondering if anyone else is having issues and if there is something I can do. Any help will be appreciated

Harshit
Admiral

Re: Facebook gameroom loading issue

Post#2 » Sun May 12, 2019 2:07 am

No I dont have any issues currently with Gameroom. You can talk to Spock, he can let you find your player ID if you mention your name and squad name .
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

Skeet
Commander

Post#3 » Sun May 12, 2019 4:08 am

That's cool. Calling on Spock. Help me get my player ID if possible. Thanks. Skeeter is my in game name. Rangers.cantina is the squads name. Thanks once again .

Spock
Grand Admiral

Post#4 » Sun May 12, 2019 7:09 am

Skeet wrote:That's cool. Calling on Spock. Help me get my player ID if possible. Thanks. Skeeter is my in game name. Rangers.cantina is the squads name. Thanks once again .

I have sent you a private message on the forums here with your player ID.
Thanks again to our GSoW devs for the quick help.

Leader of the Imperial_Enclave.

Check out our YouTube channel with Almost 1,500 no outpost replays being shared. Quite possibly the largest collection of commander replays out there.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCW4iVRbrSDJHTBZobNNy7LA

Skeet
Commander

Post#5 » Sun May 12, 2019 7:16 am

Thanks spock and gsow devs

StrikerRebel
Commodore

Post#6 » Wed May 29, 2019 11:40 am

FBGR only with white screen, anybodyelse with that problems ?
Leader of ActiveDonatorYMW (former TOP 50 Windows-Squad ActiveDonator)
We are on the way to get back in the Top50 and searching for fearless rebels fighting with us against the Empire.
Perks maxxed out at 50 and ranked in the Top200 now....

StrikerRebel
Commodore

Post#7 » Wed May 29, 2019 11:41 am

ahhh now its updating
Leader of ActiveDonatorYMW (former TOP 50 Windows-Squad ActiveDonator)
We are on the way to get back in the Top50 and searching for fearless rebels fighting with us against the Empire.
Perks maxxed out at 50 and ranked in the Top200 now....

Ghostie
Major General

Post#8 » Wed May 29, 2019 9:57 pm

Working good now...had same problem earlier.
Some men aren't looking for any logical solution. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn. The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.

Return to “General Discussions”