Facebook gameroom loading issue

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Skeet
Squadron Leader

Facebook gameroom loading issue

Post#1 » Sat May 11, 2019 7:35 pm

As the title says. Cannot load game on my Facebook gameroom account. I cant let Zynga know cuz I dont have my game I'd. Which is a requirement. Stuck on loading screen. Tried a reinstall still the same . Wondering if anyone else is having issues and if there is something I can do. Any help will be appreciated

Harshit
Major General

Re: Facebook gameroom loading issue

Post#2 » Sun May 12, 2019 2:07 am

No I dont have any issues currently with Gameroom. You can talk to Spock, he can let you find your player ID if you mention your name and squad name .
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

Skeet
Squadron Leader

Post#3 » Sun May 12, 2019 4:08 am

That's cool. Calling on Spock. Help me get my player ID if possible. Thanks. Skeeter is my in game name. Rangers.cantina is the squads name. Thanks once again .

Spock
Admiral

Post#4 » Sun May 12, 2019 7:09 am

Skeet wrote:That's cool. Calling on Spock. Help me get my player ID if possible. Thanks. Skeeter is my in game name. Rangers.cantina is the squads name. Thanks once again .

I have sent you a private message on the forums here with your player ID.
Thanks again to our GSoW devs for the quick help.

Leader of the Imperial_Enclave.

Check out our YouTube channel with over 800 no outpost replays being shared. Quite possibly the largest collection of commander replays out there.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCW4iVRbrSDJHTBZobNNy7LA

Skeet
Squadron Leader

Post#5 » Sun May 12, 2019 7:16 am

Thanks spock and gsow devs

Return to “General Discussions”