Could You Beat Your Own Base?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
SmallPotato
Commander

Could You Beat Your Own Base?

Post#1 » Fri May 10, 2019 10:33 am

If you came across it in PvP, with your standard loadout, in it's standard defensive configuration, could you beat your own base? How many stars do you think you would get?

Currently I think I would probably 2 star my own base. Probably 3 stars on Hoth. I am now trying to think of ways I might defend against my traitorous self :).
Last edited by DeathStriker on Sat May 11, 2019 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Title - Capitalized

strawman3125
Admiral

Re: Could you beat your own base?

Post#2 » Fri May 10, 2019 11:27 am

With my standard grinding loadout: 0 stars
With a loadout specifically for that attack 1-2 stars
On Hoth with custom loadout: maybe 3 stars but probably 2 stars

FYI: My prestige base has been attacked well over 1000 times since Prestige came out and it has only lost 2 complete (3 stars) loses (1-2 stars are fairly common) This is why I think that defense is insanely overpowered right now, only 2 complete loses in over 1000 defenses!

Given that you need to win 100+ 2 star wins to get into UC, you can tell that the people that are getting into UC are not attacking bases of their own level, they are attacking bases that are much weaker than their own base.

I have two identical HQ9s and they occasionally run into each other and I always attack! I usually end up with 0 stars, only once in a while am I able to 1 star them.

Atom
Captain

Post#3 » Fri May 10, 2019 11:45 am

I could beat my pvp base easy. Until this week i would struggle with my war base, but with these new transports, that's easy now too :(

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#4 » Fri May 10, 2019 4:27 pm

strawman3125 wrote:I have two identical HQ9s and they occasionally run into each other and I always attack! I usually end up with 0 stars, only once in a while am I able to 1 star them.

My dream is find my Imperial Prestige with my Rebel Prestige and see if I'm really good or I have troops strong enough to beat my dark side (honestly I doubt it !!!), and then get revenge on one side and then on another side until the end of time... Unfortunately the BS for both bases is different which puts them in different matchmakings...
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

lukeskywalker
Major General

Post#5 » Fri May 10, 2019 6:43 pm

This one's easy. Yes! I just crushed a base 100% with 11 Donut wagons and 5 minutes after I exited, he/she returned the favor with 12 Donut wagons! lol! Been a while since that has happened! This also confirms that level 10 Donut wagons are tougher than Prestige buffed jets, at least given the current turret mixes in use.
Last edited by lukeskywalker on Fri May 10, 2019 7:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

darthdoodie
Major General

Post#6 » Fri May 10, 2019 6:55 pm

I found my bases a little while back when I was an early 10 Imp, and a maxed 9 rebel. Managed to take 2 stars off my rebel base, and just scraped a 57% 1 star off my Imp base. If they weren't my bases, I'd have skipped both instantly.

XitLiteNtrNite
Major General

Post#7 » Fri May 10, 2019 7:11 pm

SmallPotato wrote:If you came across it in PvP, with your standard loadout, in it's standard defensive configuration, could you beat your own base? How many stars do you think you would get?

Currently I think I would probably 2 star my own base. Probably 3 stars on Hoth. I am now trying to think of ways I might defend against my traitorous self :).

I have a north corner HD base, so yeah I can 3* it. But I would click "next" if I saw it with the glowing GR and turrets - why spend the troops and air on it?
In game name: Paper Tiger
Officer in: ThatsNoMoon
Line ID: paper-tiger
Discord: Paper Tiger#6882

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Post#8 » Sat May 11, 2019 1:16 am

mkenobi wrote:
strawman3125 wrote:I have two identical HQ9s and they occasionally run into each other and I always attack! I usually end up with 0 stars, only once in a while am I able to 1 star them.

My dream is find my Imperial Prestige with my Rebel Prestige and see if I'm really good or I have troops strong enough to beat my dark side (honestly I doubt it !!!), and then get revenge on one side and then on another side until the end of time... Unfortunately the BS for both bases is different which puts them in different matchmakings...

That would be awesome!!!
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!! Level 50
Level 26 Prestige 166,050 medals. Killing rebels since 2014!

Jax
Commander

Post#9 » Sat May 11, 2019 6:23 am

My base is set up for HD defenses, not PvP.

In theory, it would get crushed but with all the glowing turrets, factories and barracks, it would take more firepower than needed and would probably get skipped.

Harshit
Admiral

Re: Could You Beat Your Own Base?

Post#10 » Sun May 12, 2019 2:40 am

I have attacked my IMP base by my reb base and vice versa (both lvl 9). I must say it was somewhat easier to handle the SC troops even though I made both my bases kubaz-proof because as both bases were mine I obviously knew what were the SC troops.

The main difficulty was the GR and skinned bursts and rockets. I tried to use to use little air as possible and as I knew the trap locations it was easy to avoid them as well. I was able to achieve only 2 stars with about 55-65 % while attacking my own bases.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

Return to “General Discussions”