EVENT: Questionable Cargo 2 (Rogue One Event #4) - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Lynch
Commander

Re: EVENT: Questionable Cargo 2 (Rogue One Event #4) - Discussion Topic

Post#81 » Wed May 15, 2019 7:20 am

The 900 ep sucks. But what sucks more is 3 of the 5 rewards I just got were for the fricking shoretrooper. That is a kick in the nuts....

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Post#82 » Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 am

Lynch wrote:The 900 ep sucks. But what sucks more is 3 of the 5 rewards I just got were for the fricking shoretrooper. That is a kick in the nuts....

F88king piss take........ Every time I see a heavy shoretrooper frag I have an urge to uninstall...... Keep on plodding my friend...
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!! Level 50
Level 26 Prestige 165,050 medals. Killing rebels since 2014!

Josketer
Major General

Post#83 » Wed May 15, 2019 7:40 am

Ughh! Making the 900 EP, takes me 1h 30m on average, are 6 attacks at 100%. They must be perfect attacks, a mistake and you have to fight another extra battle .., unless you achieve a daily goal that saves that difference. Until now, i got 10 elite crates... :)
Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 21--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#84 » Wed May 15, 2019 9:12 am

Richaldo wrote:
Lynch wrote:The 900 ep sucks. But what sucks more is 3 of the 5 rewards I just got were for the fricking shoretrooper. That is a kick in the nuts....

F88king piss take........ Every time I see a heavy shoretrooper frag I have an urge to uninstall...... Keep on plodding my friend...

The stupid one here didn't read this topic carefully and i realized that are 900 EP for Prestige (and not 720 as it's for my low bases) only after complete the Event with my two Prestige, and now I'm stuck with the feelings of "wtf" and "they are kidding"...

I need 6 attacks of 3 stars for a single Crate, and I don't know about others, but I am only finding live bases on greens for my Imperial Prestige, or I go for them and drop ships like rain, and all my SC, or I keep skipping dozens of bases until find a lonely Dev base I can 3-star -- what it's not so easy as my Prestige Rebel does on ErKit because Imperial Jumps aren't strong like Rebel jets, and most of the time I have to use almost my entire loadout and wait more time to attack again -- and skipping dozens of live bases again. The Rebel Jets supremacy gives a huge advantage against Dev bases when playing Conflicts/Events, it's all easy, fast and you save troops for next attack. But 900 EP, they can go to hell one more time.

Rebel Command/Shore Trooper, and the other Elites are maxed out, but I'll quit this Event with my two Prestige. TXs are 53/180 for my Rebel Prestige and 121/180 for my Imperial Prestige now. Security Droid/Drabatan maxed out, and Fang/Striker Level 6 for both. Fortunately, I'm playing for Rogue One units since they were introduced, and now I can stop this madness and enjoy a little more real life, and play with no stress with my mini accounts.

Good luck folks!
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

DeathStriker

Post#85 » Wed May 15, 2019 9:55 am

CONFLICT UCL STATS - Week #1 - Final:

:arrow: With 2 hours to go... Most thresholds wil be higher... good luck in conflicts...

ULTRA CHROME LEVELS (UCL)
    ==================
    PLANET - GEARS - % - TIME
    ==================
    Tat - 28,703 - 1.97% - 4h 10m
    Kit - 86,344 - 1.82% - 3h 0m
    Hoth - 65,156 - 1.97% - 3h 54m
    ==================

PLEASE NOTE:

1. This data comes from the UCL LINE Chat created by rRr that is contributed to by members voluntarily.
    2. In that chat group, people post the threshold of UCL to within the range 1.8 - 2.2% and the amount of time left in the conflict.
    3. This is just a look at the most recent UCL Stats as of this Forum Posting and is subject to change.
    4. Use the above Info for decision making purposes.

GSoW CONFLICT TRACKER: Click here for Real Time (current) Conflict Stats. **Only Active During Conflicts**

Post any comments below...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Post#86 » Wed May 15, 2019 11:22 am

mkenobi wrote:
Richaldo wrote:

The stupid one here didn't read this topic carefully and i realized that are 900 EP for Prestige (and not 720 as it's for my low bases) only after complete the Event with my two Prestige, and now I'm stuck with the feelings of "wtf" and "they are kidding"...

I need 6 attacks of 3 stars for a single Crate, and I don't know about others, but I am only finding live bases on greens for my Imperial Prestige, or I go for them and drop ships like rain, and all my SC, or I keep skipping dozens of bases until find a lonely Dev base I can 3-star -- what it's not so easy as my Prestige Rebel does on ErKit because Imperial Jumps aren't strong like Rebel jets, and most of the time I have to use almost my entire loadout and wait more time to attack again -- and skipping dozens of live bases again. The Rebel Jets supremacy gives a huge advantage against Dev bases when playing Conflicts/Events, it's all easy, fast and you save troops for next attack. But 900 EP, they can go to hell one more time.

Rebel Command/Shore Trooper, and the other Elites are maxed out, but I'll quit this Event with my two Prestige. TXs are 53/180 for my Rebel Prestige and 121/180 for my Imperial Prestige now. Security Droid/Drabatan maxed out, and Fang/Striker Level 6 for both. Fortunately, I'm playing for Rogue One units since they were introduced, and now I can stop this madness and enjoy a little more real life, and play with no stress with my mini accounts.

Good luck folks!

Yeah mate finding the same... so dispite finishing the main event a few days early... it's a proper grind for the good stuff!!!

FYI - i seem to find the dev bases on yavin... everywhere else it's real bases... Brutal.

Kind of wish i'd just gone for it now with my little guy, but it is what it is! Good luck!
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!! Level 50
Level 26 Prestige 165,050 medals. Killing rebels since 2014!

DeathStriker

Post#87 » Wed May 15, 2019 11:58 am

CONFLICT FINAL STATS - Week #1 - (Special Post):

:arrow: Last Reported UCL Stats

ULTRA CHROME LEVELS (UCL)
    ==================
    ==================
    Tat - 31,056 - 1.83% - 5m
    Kit - 86,344 - 1.82% - 3h 0m
    Hoth - 68,412 2% - 10m
    ==================
:arrow: Last Reported Obsidian Stats

OBSIDIAN LEVELS (OL)
    ==================
    ==================
    Tat - 11,214 - 4.99% - 1d 19h
    Kit - 49385 - 5.44- 18 H
    Hot - 00,000 - 5.00% - 5d 23h
    ==================
:arrow: Last Reported Bronzium I Stats

BRONZIUM I LEVELS (BIL)
    ==================
    ==================
    Tat - 3,053 - 8.17% - 5d 2h
    Kit - 23,048 - 9.86% - 2d 13h
    Hot - 00,000 - 10.00% - 5d 23h
    ==================
Posted for future reference...

DeathStriker

Post#88 » Wed May 15, 2019 12:00 pm

NOTICE: Conflict - Questionable Cargo 2 - Week #1 - Has Ended

Conflict - Questionable Cargo 2 - Week #1 - Has Ended

Post how you did if you wish.

:arrow: And now in 24 hours we start Questionable Cargo 2 Event - Week #2 ...

:arrow: EVENT Questionable Cargo 2 - Week #1 - Continues for 22 Hours...

Toydarian
Commodore

Post#89 » Wed May 15, 2019 1:34 pm

DeathStriker wrote:NOTICE: Conflict - Questionable Cargo 2 - Week #1 - Has Ended

Conflict - Questionable Cargo 2 - Week #1 - Has Ended

Post how you did if you wish.

:arrow: And now in 24 hours we start Questionable Cargo 2 Event - Week #2 ...

:arrow: EVENT Questionable Cargo 2 - Week #1 - Continues for 22 Hours...

Well DS, would like to ask for a wee brag frag this time, if I may. After 119 attack, and 2 defense wins on Kit, with 92,394 gears, @ 1.45%, I found myself @ position 176 on the leaderboard! T’was scary! A lazy trout amongst the big whites!! But, good news, they did not eat me...so the UC (my first on Kit) let me upgrade my super hero! Yeah!
Leader of Derwiderst4nd (Rebel, Squad Level 50)
Podracer repairs by appointment only

Toydarian
Commodore

Post#90 » Wed May 15, 2019 2:51 pm

Hey Richaldo! Long time no speak! Hope you good man! Just had a memory moment....remembered you telling your tale about creaming it for those JK frags a while ago! Well, me did same this conflict, hence my thoughts with da master! Still could not find Casa Richaldo, despite scouring Kit like a rabid dog! One day, my friend, one day........
Leader of Derwiderst4nd (Rebel, Squad Level 50)
Podracer repairs by appointment only

Return to “General Discussions”