EVENT: Questionable Cargo 2 (Rogue One Event #4) - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DeathStriker

Re: EVENT: Questionable Cargo 2 (Rogue One Event #4) - Discussion Topic

Post#71 » Tue May 14, 2019 8:49 am

:arrow: REMINDER: Questionable Cargo 2 Event Week #1 Ends Thursday not Wednesday

While the related Conflicts end tomorrow (Wednesday), the current Event Week #1 will end on Thursday, 2 hours prior to the start of Week #2.

So keep grinding for those Elite Event Crates... :D

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#72 » Tue May 14, 2019 6:03 pm

I'm playing this event with 6 bases. My Imperial and Rebel Prestige and my Rebel HQ 9 are still researching for the # 24 and should end around 1 AM this Wednesday. My Imperial and Rebel HQ 6, and my Rebel HQ 8 have already finished and opened three Elite Crates each.

I could not play much because of family commitments and the weekend dedicated to Mother's Day, which delayed the end of the Event for me.

My Rebel HQ 8 continues to combine with 10s and Prestige, which makes the grind for EP every 2 hours a real torture to try to find a 9 I can 3 stars or a weak 10 or Prestige for 2-3 stars when HDs aren't available. I'm thinking of dropping medals (currently 9k) to 1, and see if I can at least match with HQ 9 once this base is maxed out and this has no return. The other solution is to never play PvP with this base again.

Objective # 24 costs 790 EP for Prestige and only 340 EP for HQ 9, for example, it's ridiculous and abusive, and Devs do not realize it. 720 EP for Elite Crates every 2 hours also is an abusive value, even for lower HQ's that can attack every 10 min. At least the amount of rewards is worth the effort.

I'll probably stop playing with my two Prestige by the end of this first week - both have Security Droid/Drabatan maxed out, TX-225 Level 8 and Fang/Striker Level 6 - for more crates I get nothing will change that, TXs will still be level 8 and Fang/Striker is already upgraded enough taking the huge construction time. The priority will be my both HQ 6 that still have those units locked or at very low levels.

Good luck to everyone.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

sneakyzapper
Major General

Post#73 » Tue May 14, 2019 6:20 pm

My tie striker is at level 10. Ill upgrade it to prestige. Don't care about the 32 minutes lol.

Air is not needed so much anymore for me. Made it to rank 31 from this event. I rather have a massive damage hit anyway if needed.

Even sc is not needed much lately. Max units offset air and sc usually with the right load out and plan. If anything sc helps take less time on re trains to use less troops on attacks for sustained multiple attacks.

So far im at 230/370 frags for the striker that's left.

Should be done and maxed next week most likely.

Good luck everyone!

StrikerRebel
Commodore

Post#74 » Wed May 15, 2019 1:21 am

..its ridiculous that bonus crates needs 900 EP !! for prestige bases....fuck off events...
Leader of ActiveDonatorYMW (former TOP 50 Windows-Squad ActiveDonator)
We are on the way to get back in the Top50 and searching for fearless rebels fighting with us against the Empire.
Perks maxxed out at 50 and ranked in the Top200 now....

sneakyzapper
Major General

Post#75 » Wed May 15, 2019 2:15 am

6 full 3 star attacks.

Yeah. Would be nice to have the 450 event worth haha.

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#76 » Wed May 15, 2019 3:08 am

Richaldo wrote:
DarkRebel wrote:900 points sucks, especially coming right after 4 HQ requirement.
450 would be much more reasonable, for 3 draws.

Agree 100%... most of my squad have stopped now......... there comes a time when you've just got to say:

Screw you guys I'm going home.

Yep, I've maxed out my TX and now am only getting Fang frags. UC on Kit but my Kessen is Prestige anyway, so only playing because I'm bored and have nothing else to do.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Post#77 » Wed May 15, 2019 3:29 am

CoolGuy wrote:
Richaldo wrote:
DarkRebel wrote:900 points sucks, especially coming right after 4 HQ requirement.
450 would be much more reasonable, for 3 draws.

Agree 100%... most of my squad have stopped now......... there comes a time when you've just got to say:

Screw you guys I'm going home.

Yep, I've maxed out my TX and now am only getting Fang frags. UC on Kit but my Kessen is Prestige anyway, so only playing because I'm bored and have nothing else to do.

Hey,

To be fair after my rant I ended up slamming in a few games....... it's just such a grind at 900!!!!I think the fact last time was 450 made me a bit mad on this one... just smacks of customer exploitation, but then hey, what would you expect...

I'm planning on hitting 2-3 more crates if I can, but i'm just cruising along now with the 900, if i hit it great, if not, i'll sort it later.

Just been getting endless TX frags... mine will probably get to level 9 at this rate... sad thing is I hardly use it now...

Good luck to you on Kit! I lived there for years and really miss it... just too many dev bases for rebels so I can't compete for UC anymore...
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!! Level 50
Level 26 Prestige 166,050 medals. Killing rebels since 2014!

DeathStriker

Post#78 » Wed May 15, 2019 4:23 am

CONFLICT UCL STATS - Week #1 - Update:

ULTRA CHROME LEVELS (UCL)
    ==================
    PLANET - GEARS - % - TIME
    ==================
    Tat - 26,982 - 1.96% - 15h 0m
    Kit - 80,974 - 1.93% - 7h 55m
    Hoth - 59,821 - 1.96% - 13h 30m
    ==================

PLEASE NOTE:

1. This data comes from the UCL LINE Chat created by rRr that is contributed to by members voluntarily.
    2. In that chat group, people post the threshold of UCL to within the range 1.8 - 2.2% and the amount of time left in the conflict.
    3. This is just a look at the most recent UCL Stats as of this Forum Posting and is subject to change.
    4. Use the above Info for decision making purposes.

GSoW CONFLICT TRACKER: Click here for Real Time (current) Conflict Stats. **Only Active During Conflicts**

Post any comments below...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#79 » Wed May 15, 2019 4:49 am

I am enjoying this event! So far my 2 newest accounts have unlocked the 3 event unlockables, my prestige base has almost maxed out the droid and is only a few frags away from another level of Togs!

The 900EP requirements for Prestige is insane! That's more than an hours worth of grinding for each one! It's not really casual where you just pop on and quickly grind out the crate in 10-15 minutes like the last one, you need to dedicate a solid hour to do it.

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Post#80 » Wed May 15, 2019 4:52 am

strawman3125 wrote:I am enjoying this event! So far my 2 newest accounts have unlocked the 3 event unlockables, my prestige base has almost maxed out the droid and is only a few frags away from another level of Togs!

The 900EP requirements for Prestige is insane! That's more than an hours worth of grinding for each one! It's not really casual where you just pop on and quickly grind out the crate in 10-15 minutes like the last one, you need to dedicate a solid hour to do it.

Precisely... I can smash out the requirements for my baby level 9 base over breakfast... each crate for my prestige is 2-3.5 hours.........

booo
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!! Level 50
Level 26 Prestige 166,050 medals. Killing rebels since 2014!

Return to “General Discussions”