EVENT: Questionable Cargo 2 (Rogue One Event #4) - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
sneakyzapper
Major General

Re: EVENT: Questionable Cargo 2 (Rogue One Event #4) - Discussion Topic

Post#61 » Mon May 13, 2019 7:13 pm

Ghostie wrote:
sneakyzapper wrote:Made it to the elite event crate stage.

4 days left on time.

370 tie striker frags and done with the event.

Good luck everyone.

Keep me posted how you finish out....I need the same amount to max as well. I needed a "mental health" week after all that grinding in the Death Donut event....I get burnt out sometimes and step back a bit from game....taking it easy this week 8-) To be honest about the Prestige Strikers though they don't seem worth it when looking at stats, burn time, and crystal cost...but the name of the game is frag elimination and I will prolly eliminate them anyway.

Good luck :)

That mtt conflict was a good chunk of points indeed. I'm glad no conflicts are needed this week for sure.

Makes it nicer to relax on this event.

I feel good with what i got though 6 uc was well worth the effort I think. Level 5 and 12 frags to level 6.

As for Tie striker frags getting a unit maxed is always a goal.

I dont crystal prestige units so that wouldn't be an issue on my end. I don't mind having a train time take a while for max unit status though. Overkill is good sometimes. The future may be interesting with powerful units so a nuke air ship on factory units might not be bad.

I'll be at about 150 frags/370 after this crate in a few minutes.

I have not kept track of how many i've opened so far. with 12 minimum on odds its not too bad. sometimes its 14 though.

Might get done by the 2nd week at this rate. Doing it all in one week is not realistic lol.

Should get done before the 20 bonus frag week though at this pace.

Good luck everyone as well!

chicohound
Commodore

Post#62 » Mon May 13, 2019 7:41 pm

Just opened my first Bonus Mission Crate.

50k credits x 2
3 Gigoran Frags x 2
5 Fang frags x 1

Sucks (and very disappointing) that if you are maxed on certain items, you get credits versus additional drops on the frags that you do not have maxed.

Now it takes (6) hundie attacks which are about 1.5 hours if you don't crystal any of the builds. Very underwhelming.

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#63 » Mon May 13, 2019 8:32 pm

Yeah, on my main base I'm maxed on everything but Striker frags. I could give a shit about upgrading the striker beyond level 4, so going after the remaining 1400 or so frags to max it out just for the sake of maxing it out is totally unappealing. Zynga should fix some of the dumb shit that Disney came up with. Why on earth would anyone want to upgrade the striker to level 11 just so it takes 32 minutes to cook, costs a metric shit-ton to xtal, and only does a marginal amount of damage more than a level 4 striker that takes 12 minutes to cook? One level 4 will kill a jugg just like a level 11 will. If you miss a little, two level 4's take less time to cook than the 11, so what is the big deal?

Since it takes over 1600 frags to max out the Striker, there should be an actual incentive other than I'm OCD as fuck and must collect everything, whether it is beneficial or not. They should lower the cook time at higher levels.

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#64 » Mon May 13, 2019 11:55 pm

toname wrote:
Richaldo wrote:Made it to the elite event... really dissapointed with the 900 EP.. (I was 450 last time)... probably means instead of 6-8 lovely crates... i'll probably get 3-4... bit of a kick in the plumbs but it is what it is...

Must... stay... positive..........

The crates do reward more frags than the naval event crates though. Min of 15, max of 26 instead of 9-16 frags.

Yes been pleased with the rewards so far, for me it's just TX and Security dude so far (now maxed)... although I keep getting fecking green heavies as well haha
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!! Level 50
Level 25 Prestige 160000 medals

geoman48
Major General

Post#65 » Tue May 14, 2019 12:49 am

Boog wrote:Since it takes over 1600 frags to max out the Striker, there should be an actual incentive other than I'm OCD as fuck and must collect everything, whether it is beneficial or not. They should lower the cook time at higher levels.

Actual LOL

DeathStriker

Post#66 » Tue May 14, 2019 4:25 am

CONFLICT UCL STATS - Week #1 - Update:

ULTRA CHROME LEVELS (UCL)
    ==================
    PLANET - GEARS - % - TIME
    ==================
    Tat - 22,853- 2.03% - 1d 10h
    Kit - 60, 840 - 1.92% - 1d 18h
    Hoth - 46,075 - 1.99% - 1d 21h
    ==================

PLEASE NOTE:

1. This data comes from the UCL LINE Chat created by rRr that is contributed to by members voluntarily.
    2. In that chat group, people post the threshold of UCL to within the range 1.8 - 2.2% and the amount of time left in the conflict.
    3. This is just a look at the most recent UCL Stats as of this Forum Posting and is subject to change.
    4. Use the above Info for decision making purposes.

GSoW CONFLICT TRACKER: Click here for Real Time (current) Conflict Stats. **Only Active During Conflicts**

Post any comments below...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#67 » Tue May 14, 2019 5:39 am

DeathStriker wrote:CONFLICT UCL STATS - Week #1 - Update:

ULTRA CHROME LEVELS (UCL)
    ==================
    PLANET - GEARS - % - TIME
    ==================
    Tat - 22,853- 2.03% - 1d 10h
    Kit - 60, 840 - 1.92% - 1d 18h
    Hoth - 46,075 - 1.99% - 1d 21h
    ==================

PLEASE NOTE:

1. This data comes from the UCL LINE Chat created by rRr that is contributed to by members voluntarily.
    2. In that chat group, people post the threshold of UCL to within the range 1.8 - 2.2% and the amount of time left in the conflict.
    3. This is just a look at the most recent UCL Stats as of this Forum Posting and is subject to change.
    4. Use the above Info for decision making purposes.

GSoW CONFLICT TRACKER: Click here for Real Time (current) Conflict Stats. **Only Active During Conflicts**

Post any comments below...

LoL just been hard core playing the EP and I forgot there was an actual conflict on! :)

EDIT:

P.s. I've said it before so I'll say it again: 900 conflict points extracts the Michael........

Opened my first crate, very nice... but that'll do..............

Thanks Zynga.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Tue May 14, 2019 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Combined Back-to-Back Posts - Added "Edit"

DeathStriker

Post#68 » Tue May 14, 2019 6:32 am

MY EVENT STATUS - Week #1

Well - FINALLY - yesterday, I was able to complete all requirements and finish Objective #25 and start Elite Crate Research on First Elite Event Crate on just my HQ 6 Account.

:arrow: I am not really participating this week for my HQ 11/P and HQ 8 Accounts due to RL activities.

It was a long grind but I finally made it - and now begins a 2.25 day Elite Crate Chase! :D

I will post my consolidated Final Report on Thursday on how I did in this week.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Post#69 » Tue May 14, 2019 7:50 am

900 points sucks, especially coming right after 4 HQ requirement.
450 would be much more reasonable, for 3 draws.

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#70 » Tue May 14, 2019 8:00 am

DarkRebel wrote:900 points sucks, especially coming right after 4 HQ requirement.
450 would be much more reasonable, for 3 draws.

Agree 100%... most of my squad have stopped now......... there comes a time when you've just got to say:

Screw you guys I'm going home.

Return to “General Discussions”