EVENT: Questionable Cargo 2 (Rogue One Event #4) - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Re: EVENT: Questionable Cargo 2 (Rogue One Event #4) - Discussion Topic

Post#221 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:14 am

I was able to play in the Elite Bonus only one day in this last week. Counting the 4 weeks of Events this is what I got:

Rebel Prestige: already had Drabatan, Rebel Command and the other Elites maxed out. Except Fang Fighter now with enough frags to Level 7 with the 15 frags in the Event Crate (keeping it at Level 6 due to increase in the building time to 20min), nothing else changed because I didn't grind for Elite Crates in any week due to the abusive 900 EP: keep Tognath Level 5, Senator Leia Level 8, TX-225 Level 8, Gigoran Level 8.

Imperial Prestige: already had Security Droid, Shore Trooper and other Elites maxed out. Except for Tognath now Level 10, nothing else changed because I only opened a few crates due to 900 EP for Elite Crates, once I got Tognath maxed out, I stopped playing the Event: keeping Tie Striker Level 6, TX-225 Level 8, AT-ACT Level 9, Heavy Shore Trooper 8.

HQ 8 rebel: already had Vanguard, HWK-290 and Kessen maxed out. Got frags to upgrade Fang Fighter to Level 4, TX-225 to Level 8, Rebel Command with frags to Level 9, Gigoran to Level 7, Senator Leia to Level 7, Tognath level 6, and Drabatan Level 5 (maxed out).

HQ 9 Rebel: already had Vanguard, HWK-290 and Kessen maxed out. Got frags to upgrade Fang Fighter to Level 4, TX-225 to Level 9, Senator Leia to Level 6, Gigoran to Level 5, Rebel Command to Level 9, and Tognath and Drabatan maxed out!

HQ 6 Rebel and HQ 6 Imperial: maxed out Vanguard and Shock Trooper in this last week (never more!!!) -- first time in SWC history i have units maxed out at this HQ level! Both got Fang Fighter and Tie Striker to Level 3, and TX-225 to level 7. Most of units now are at Level 6 and have frags to upgrade 1 or 2 levels if I do their HQ upgrades.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

Return to “General Discussions”