EVENT: Questionable Cargo 2 (Rogue One Event #4) - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
toname
Commodore

Re: EVENT: Questionable Cargo 2 (Rogue One Event #4) - Discussion Topic

Post#201 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:41 pm

I screwed up. I needed 34 frags to max out Shock Troopers, and I stupidly opened a grind crate before opening my UC crate and got 4 frags. Then when I opened the UC crate, it only gave me 15 frags...

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#202 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:15 pm

My HQ9s got 1 UC each and my Prestige Imperial account could not find dev bases on any of the planets with conflicts so it did not get anything...

Gaardian
Captain

Post#203 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:18 pm

Hoth was tough.. did get UC though. About 1.5% or so and ALL the old fashioned way! All real bases. Could never find dev ones for whatever reason. There were some face plants along the way, but it’s all a learning experience.

Edit: prestige rebel fyi

DeathStriker

Post#204 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:50 am

Why I Chase Elite Event Crates

Elite Event Crate - HQ 11/P Account - Rebel Faction
(Click here to view LARGER image)

:arrow: Count them - 14 Fang Fighter Frags - in 1 Crate!! :o :D

When you get Max Frags for Units which removes them from your Frag Pool you really begin to get large Frag Rewards for those Units still needing Frags.

If you have not done so yet, join the Elite Event Crate Club and win big! :lol:

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

toname
Commodore

Post#205 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:02 am

DeathStriker wrote:Why I Chase Elite Event Crates

I've been getting more of this. So many equipment only crates. For reference, I only have the Security Droid and Kessen maxed out.

messageImage_1559744357222.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#206 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:24 am

My most common, and annoying, one with my rebel account these days is: 2 Drabs times 1-3 per crate but after opening them I did not actually get the frags and I'm still at 133 out of 135 frags.

AlaricSkywalker
Captain

Post#207 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:28 am

DeathStriker wrote:Why I Chase Elite Event Crates

When you get Max Frags for Units which removes them from your Frag Pool you really begin to get large Frag Rewards for those Units still needing Frags.

If you have not done so yet, join the Elite Event Crate Club and win big! :lol:

I am doing fine currently, but now I look forward to the day I max out the stolen tanks. I've gotten the drabaton maxed out this time around so now I have motivation to finish of the stolen tank, plus the other equipment that's attached to this event (almost got the soldier forest gear maxed, and I hope to get it, and leia and gigorian close enough to not be a problem later).
Last edited by DeathStriker on Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Reduced Quote for Brevity

DeathStriker

Post#208 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:03 am

NOTICE: Event Extended and Will End Tomorrow!

Event did not end today as expected (being 22 hours after Conflict Ended) but looks like it will end tomorrow (Thursday)

:arrow: That is good news for those chasing Elite Crates :D

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Dolphin75
Commodore

Post#209 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:38 am

I’ve experienced more abnormalities than usual this week. When my senior rebel prestige-level base opened the final event crate, it only received 13 frags TX frags, not the promised 20. When the same base reached UC, it received only 340 EP, not the promised 550. No big deal (one extra elite crate to get the TX to L9, and one extra attack to earn the elite crate). Still, seemed weird. Anyone understand the anomalies?

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#210 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:32 pm

I think the UC threshold awards always fall short. I suspect the game gets confused when you skip leagues, as happens a lot on Tat when you attack once or twice and move up three or four leagues. It would be nice if the event manager kept track of the levels that you've reached on each planet.

The frag awards are definitely messed up when you are close to maxing equipment. Sometimes you get what you are supposed to, even if it says you were shortchanged. Recently, I was 14 frags from maxing heavy sandtroopers. We won a war, I opened the crate, and it said it gave me four frags. I checked in the armory, and I really got the full 10.

I wonder if when they fixed the annoying maxed out equipment research bug a year or so ago, they also introduced the weird short changing of frags bug

Return to “General Discussions”