EVENT: Questionable Cargo 2 (Rogue One Event #4) - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Spock
Grand Admiral

Re: EVENT: Questionable Cargo 2 (Rogue One Event #4) - Discussion Topic

Post#181 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:34 am

mkenobi wrote:My current status for this 4th week is:

HQ Rebel 11 and HQ Imperial 11 did not participate - due to both have most Elite maxed out or high levels and the stupid abusive 900 EP and to give a chance of getting as much crates as possible for my low accounts.

Rebel HQ 6 and Imperial HQ 6 now researching for #24, and estimated time for #25 around 9 PM this Sunday (-3 gmt) :D

Rebel HQ 8 and Rebel HQ 9 now researching for #23 and estimated time for #24 around 5 PM (-3 gmt) this Sunday, with the 10h of research for #24, both can achieve the final objective around 3 AM, which pushes the conclusion of the Event to the Monday morning when I wake up.

I noticed my Tognath is level 9, with 32/32 to level 10, what means the unit is maxed out for my HQ 9. With 5 units out of the reward pool, and frags for Fang too rare, the Bonus Crates will give only Rebel Command, Gigoran, Senator Leia and TX-225. I reached +33k medals for this base, most rivals now are Prestige beasts, and really I don't think it worth do 5 attacks against Prestige beasts as HQ 9 for 1 Crate of Rebel Command, Gigoran or TX (now at level 8) frags.

The focus in the Bonus Crates is for my HQ 8, and both HQ 6 now.

Good luck to everyone. :D

Hope you noticed what is in the frag shop today ;)

Leader of the Imperial_Enclave.

Check out our YouTube channel with almost 1 THOUSAND no outpost replays being shared. Quite possibly the largest collection of commander replays out there.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCW4iVRbrSDJHTBZobNNy7LA

sneakyzapper
Major General

Post#182 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:18 pm

Harshit wrote:
StrikerRebel wrote:any Idea whats coming after that Event ?

4 week conflicts full of LIN and Fathier frags :lol: ;)

If so that's another month off with them maxed lol.

I got maxed on this event on the first week. It's been a nice 3 weeks off lol.

Harshit
Major General

Post#183 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:47 pm

sneakyzapper wrote:
Harshit wrote:
StrikerRebel wrote:any Idea whats coming after that Event ?

4 week conflicts full of LIN and Fathier frags :lol: ;)

If so that's another month off with them maxed lol.

I got maxed on this event on the first week. It's been a nice 3 weeks off lol.

Even if that happens I will just do attacks get resources and start upgrades and come after only when they finished and then all over again.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#184 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:44 pm

Spock wrote:

HQ Rebel 11 and HQ Imperial 11 did not participate - due to both have most Elite maxed out or high levels and the stupid abusive 900 EP and to give a chance of getting as much crates as possible for my low accounts.

Rebel HQ 6 and Imperial HQ 6 now researching for #24, and estimated time for #25 around 9 PM this Sunday (-3 gmt) :D

Rebel HQ 8 and Rebel HQ 9 now researching for #23 and estimated time for #24 around 5 PM (-3 gmt) this Sunday, with the 10h of research for #24, both can achieve the final objective around 3 AM, which pushes the conclusion of the Event to the Monday morning when I wake up.

I noticed my Tognath is level 9, with 32/32 to level 10, what means the unit is maxed out for my HQ 9. With 5 units out of the reward pool, and frags for Fang too rare, the Bonus Crates will give only Rebel Command, Gigoran, Senator Leia and TX-225. I reached +33k medals for this base, most rivals now are Prestige beasts, and really I don't think it worth do 5 attacks against Prestige beasts as HQ 9 for 1 Crate of Rebel Command, Gigoran or TX (now at level 8) frags.

I think I know what you meant, you are seeing Kubaz? but imperial and rebel see different units in the Frag Shop... For all my Rebel bases today the unit is the spider, sd-k4, including my Rebel HQ 6...

I am checking the frag shop everyday for those frags for Ithorian, and nothing in the last month, neither in the last 2 weeks in the Event Crates.

Is impressive how game seems to know what unit is closest to unlock/upgrade/max out, and simply don't give you a single damn frag for the unit... No problem, I'm waiting for 6 months, I can wait another 6 months... :)
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#185 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:47 am

mkenobi wrote:
Spock wrote:

I think I know what you meant, you are seeing Kubaz? but imperial and rebel see different units in the Frag Shop... For all my Rebel bases today the unit is the spider, sd-k4, including my Rebel HQ 6...

I am checking the frag shop everyday for those frags for Ithorian, and nothing in the last month, neither in the last 2 weeks in the Event Crates and I was not looking for them.

Is impressive how game seems to know what unit is closest to unlock/upgrade/max out, and simply don't give you a single damn frag for the unit... No problem, I'm waiting for 6 months, I can wait another 6 months... :)

LOL I got 2 Ithorian frags in the Event crates in week 4!

DeathStriker

Post#186 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:27 am

CONFLICT UCL STATS - Week #4 - Update:

ULTRA CHROME LEVELS (UCL)
    ==================
    PLANET - GEARS - % - TIME
    ==================
    Tat - 17,409 - 1.94% - 1d 20h
    Dan - 26,184 - 1.89% - 7h 55m
    Hoth - 42,288- 1.93% - 19h14m
    ==================

PLEASE NOTE:

1. This data comes from the UCL LINE Chat created by rRr that is contributed to by members voluntarily.
    2. In that chat group, people post the threshold of UCL to within the range 1.8 - 2.2% and the amount of time left in the conflict.
    3. This is just a look at the most recent UCL Stats as of this Forum Posting and is subject to change.
    4. Use the above Info for decision making purposes.

GSoW CONFLICT TRACKER: Click here for Real Time (current) Conflict Stats. **Only Active During Conflicts**

Post any comments below...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DeathStriker

Post#187 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:31 am

MY EVENT STATUS (Week #4):

Overnight I completed Research on 2 of my Accounts. Here is where I stand.

1. HQ 11 - Objective 24/25 Completed. Will start Elite Crates today! :D
  2. HQ 8 - Elite Crate 3/12 ** Completed. **Theoretical Maximum based upon time left.
  3. HQ 6 - {Not Participating}
And the Elite Crate Chase continues...

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#188 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:35 am

DeathStriker wrote:MY EVENT STATUS (Week #4):

2. HQ 8 - Elite Crate 3/12 ** Completed. **Theoretical Maximum based upon time left.

HQ Level 4 - on to about my 5th bonus crate. Never realized how easy it is at lower levels, takes less than 10 minutes to get the EP required for each crate.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#189 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:09 am

CoolGuy wrote:
DeathStriker wrote:MY EVENT STATUS (Week #4):

HQ Level 4 - on to about my 5th bonus crate. Never realized how easy it is at lower levels, takes less than 10 minutes to get the EP required for each crate.

No kidding! My HQ9s are on bonus crate number 4 right now and my Prestige account just started research for it's first one!

DeathStriker

Post#190 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:47 am

REMINDER: Conflicts End Today, Event Ends Tomorrow

As of this post, Conflict Timer shows 4h 15m while the Event Timer shows 2d 2h (but Event Crate in SHOP shows 1d 4h).

:arrow: This means that the Conflicts will end TODAY while the Event will end TOMORROW.

Everyone participating needs to plan accordingly...

Return to “General Discussions”