EVENT: Questionable Cargo 2 (Rogue One Event #4) - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DaveSever
Officer

Re: EVENT: Questionable Cargo 2 (Rogue One Event #4) - Discussion Topic

Post#151 » Thu May 23, 2019 11:52 am

Any idea when the next part will kick off?

Tamarack
Commodore

Post#152 » Thu May 23, 2019 11:57 am

That was tight. I lost a full day to travel and just finished the event to get my tie frags with 30 minutes left to go.

No bonus crates but I didn't feel like grinding for 900EP anyways.
Yay me!
Leader of Sleepoverclub because all of the other people left and I was given the default leadership!

Support me in the 2018 Extra-Life Marathon #FTK #extralife @extralife4kids

Tamarack
Commodore

Post#153 » Thu May 23, 2019 12:21 pm

DaveSever wrote:Any idea when the next part will kick off?

Part 3 started for me. I'm currently starting the EP grind. Assume it started at 1PM CST.
Leader of Sleepoverclub because all of the other people left and I was given the default leadership!

Support me in the 2018 Extra-Life Marathon #FTK #extralife @extralife4kids

Calboy
Commodore

Post#154 » Thu May 23, 2019 1:04 pm

Started 8pm GMT
Proud commander of Lvl3 Mercenary Guard Reserve. Kick Ass time

StrikerRebel
Commodore

Post#155 » Wed May 29, 2019 3:31 am

any Idea whats coming after that Event ?
Leader of UnknownRebels

Harshit
Admiral

Post#156 » Wed May 29, 2019 5:12 am

StrikerRebel wrote:any Idea whats coming after that Event ?

4 week conflicts full of LIN and Fathier frags :lol: ;)
Empire lvl 10 HH-Resurrection (Level 50). Proud former (Holocron Horror) top 10 Windows squad.

StrikerRebel
Commodore

Post#157 » Wed May 29, 2019 5:23 am

I hope so, bc then I can upgrade the most useless unit in galaxy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , but now the next 1 week holiday, bc all getable units maxxed.....hope they will bring GR weeks back
Leader of UnknownRebels

Harshit
Admiral

Post#158 » Wed May 29, 2019 5:30 am

StrikerRebel wrote:I hope so, bc then I can upgrade the most useless unit in galaxy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , but now the next 1 week holiday, bc all getable units maxxed.....hope they will bring GR weeks back

I agree. I know people like to get and grind in EP events and not in conflicts BUT I really expect from Zynga to add something entirely new or at the very least fix some old bugs like random crashes, etc.
Empire lvl 10 HH-Resurrection (Level 50). Proud former (Holocron Horror) top 10 Windows squad.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#159 » Wed May 29, 2019 9:30 am

My current status for this 3rd week is:

Rebel and Imperial HQ 11 not participating.
Rebel HQ 6 and Imperial HQ 6 finished the Event at Sunday around 7 PM what gave me time to get 2 Bonus Crates before bed. :D
Rebel HQ 8 and HQ 9 could have finished about 3 AM but I preferred going to bed and do the last objective by morning with no stress. :D

So far, remaining 24h, my two HQ 6 opened 15 Crates each one. My Imperial HQ 6 could maxed out Shock Trooper, and get Tie Striker to Level 3, but of 15 Crates only 3 had rewards for Striker.

My Rebel HQ 6 also was able to max out Vanguard, but of 15 Crates only 2 had frags for Fang, enough to upgrade Fang to Level 3.

My HQ 8 and HQ 9 opened so far 12 Crates each one, and both were able to upgrade Fang to Level 4, Tognath to Level 6 and are close to max out Drabatan, with 132/135 and 118/135. Once Drabatan is maxed out, I stop playing with these bases.

And I know when you are close to max out some unit, the frag counter goes crazy and starts to give wrong/weird numbers, like that print when I maxed out Vanguard for HQ 6:

I checked the Unit screen and it's okay, 160/32 to Prestige as it's now Level 6.

Another weird number was only 2 frags for Drabatan for my HQ 8, when at 130/135 to max out. Because of this stupidty it has now 132/135 to max out the unit.

I am always waiting for bugs like this everytime I am close to max out an unit. In the previous Naval Event, my HQ 9 was the victim, because got 2 rewards with ZERO frags for A-Wing even after have maxed out the unit, and got 1 frag for Kessen in every reward when close to max out him until finally max out the unit. :evil:
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#160 » Wed May 29, 2019 11:02 am

The next Crate for my HQ 8 gave me the frags (2) I needed to max out Drabatan, but I also got a second Drabatan reward when the unit already was maxed out what means one reward less. Now I can take it easy with my HQ 8 and play casual. :D

Despite all bugs and the stress of playing with multiple accounts when I'm trying to max out several units for my bases, I really enjoy the Events system. They need to make some adjust to make Events more playable for Prestige players, and adjust the pool for decent chances of getting all units.

Unacceptable you need to open 15 Crates to get 1 or 2 rewards for Tognath or Fang Fighters, or get 4 rewards for TX-225 or Vanguard in the same crate when you aren't maxed out for any unit, for example.

Good luck, everyone! :D
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation.

Return to “General Discussions”