EVENT: Questionable Cargo 2 (Rogue One Event #4) - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Gooner
Major General

Re: EVENT: Questionable Cargo 2 (Rogue One Event #4) - Discussion Topic

Post#141 » Wed May 22, 2019 11:37 am

Richaldo wrote:Probably not the right thread... but had to post this somewhere...!

The ENTIRE Yavin TOP 50 Is on over 100,000! ! !

I've been a grinder over the years 'giggidy'... but that is seriously going some!!
Lol and then a few months down the line. and they'll be in the bonus crates In EP Events that's where I got all my ithorian frags from all the way to level 10.

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#142 » Wed May 22, 2019 11:51 am

Richaldo wrote:Probably not the right thread... but had to post this somewhere...!

I've been a grinder over the years 'giggidy'... but that is seriously going some!!

Wow! Usually you only see that on Er'kit! And usually Tako is higher than Yavin. I guess that's a popular unit!

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#143 » Wed May 22, 2019 11:55 am

Gooner wrote:

Lol and then a few months down the line. and they'll be in the bonus crates In EP Events that's where I got all my ithorian frags from all the way to level 10.

Both of the events that the new owners have not rerun, the spacebear and redcup events, have them in the bonus crates and I am hoping that they run one of them next, probably after a few conflicts. I have not played in either of those events yet!

https://papajessie.github.io/swcpy/lc_e ... nd_01.html
https://papajessie.github.io/swcpy/lc_e ... nd_01.html

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Post#144 » Wed May 22, 2019 11:55 am

Gooner wrote:

LOL!
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!! Level 50
Level 26 Prestige 164,500 medals

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Post#145 » Wed May 22, 2019 11:57 am

strawman3125 wrote:

Wow! Usually you only see that on Er'kit! And usually Tako is higher than Yavin. I guess that's a popular unit!

I've just been playing the event on Yavin, up in the elite crates bit now :) Wasn't paying attention to the conflict but checked my score - 55k but 3.75%! Glad I wasn't grinding for this unit ....! I need just 4 frags to get my Kubaz to prestige... i'm just in by luck not judgement haha!

Edit: just noticed the new conflicts... thankfully got all three of those maxed so chilled times for a bit thank goodness!!
Last edited by Richaldo on Wed May 22, 2019 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#146 » Wed May 22, 2019 12:01 pm

Richaldo wrote:
strawman3125 wrote:

I've just been playing the event on Yavin, up in the elite crates bit now :) Wasn't paying attention to the conflict but checked my score - 55k but 3.75%! Glad I wasn't grinding for this unit ....! I need just 4 frags to get my Kubaz to prestige... but only i'm just in but luck not judgement haha!

I could not find dev bases on Yavin so I camped out on tako even though I already have the shocks maxed out, got to 75K gears there!

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Post#147 » Wed May 22, 2019 12:10 pm

strawman3125 wrote:
Richaldo wrote:
strawman3125 wrote:

I've just been playing the event on Yavin, up in the elite crates bit now :) Wasn't paying attention to the conflict but checked my score - 55k but 3.75%! Glad I wasn't grinding for this unit ....! I need just 4 frags to get my Kubaz to prestige... but only i'm just in but luck not judgement haha!

I could not find dev bases on Yavin so I camped out on tako even though I already have the shocks maxed out, got to 75K gears there!

haha epic!!! One of those weeks... !

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#148 » Wed May 22, 2019 1:38 pm

WTF!!!

I just opened a bonus crate and got:
Heavy Shoretrooper X 2
Heavy Shoretrooper X 2
(2 out of 5 in the bonus crate)

That is not even an entry in the options in the bonus crate, it's either 3 frags or 6 frags for the Heavy Shoretrooper.

I checked my frags and it's at level 7 with 528 frags, it should require 530 to max it out... I was hoping to close out the Heavy Shoretroopers and starts getting other things but it looks like there is a bug and I may just keep getting 2 shore troopers for the rest of the event.

Update: I opened a bunch of HD crates and eventually got the 2 Heavy Shoretroopers required to them off at max frags. I guess when you are close to max you need to get the exact amount missing or they get dropped, potentially forever (I'm glad that I did not need 1 frag...)

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#149 » Thu May 23, 2019 9:47 am

I started the first week with 6 bases, and I gave up with my Imperial Prestige base when I realized the 900 EP for Elite Bonus Crates. I still went ahead with my Rebel Prestige base for some Bonus Crates. 900 EP really sucks when you are playing with multiple bases.

I started this second week with 5 bases, but I only did the Event with my Rebel Prestige base - Event Crate even with only 15 frags for Fang Fighter was enough to allow me to upgrade my Fangs to Level 7 (11 frags need), and I survived the Destroy 219 turrets for # 22, and left as soon as I got the Crate.

I will not upgrade Fang to level 7 (20 min) versus 16 min at level 6. And it really is not worth 900 EP just for more frags of Gigoran, Senator Leia and TXs (all at level 8) since the other units are maximized except Tognath but so far I have not seen any reward for Tognath in the Bonus Crates for my HQ 8 and HQ 9, and both also have the Elites maxed out. But even having them maxed out frags for Fang/Striker are very very rare and I finish with more frags for Gigoran, Rebel Command and TXs...

And most Crates only give frags for Vanguard/Shock Trooper and TXs for my both HQ 6. Probably I will have Vanguards/Shock maximized for both by the end of the third week.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Post#150 » Thu May 23, 2019 11:32 am

strawman3125 wrote:WTF!!!

I just opened a bonus crate and got:
Heavy Shoretrooper X 2
Heavy Shoretrooper X 2
(2 out of 5 in the bonus crate)

That is not even an entry in the options in the bonus crate, it's either 3 frags or 6 frags for the Heavy Shoretrooper.

I checked my frags and it's at level 7 with 528 frags, it should require 530 to max it out... I was hoping to close out the Heavy Shoretroopers and starts getting other things but it looks like there is a bug and I may just keep getting 2 shore troopers for the rest of the event.

Update: I opened a bunch of HD crates and eventually got the 2 Heavy Shoretroopers required to them off at max frags. I guess when you are close to max you need to get the exact amount missing or they get dropped, potentially forever (I'm glad that I did not need 1 frag...)

Congrats on maxing out heavy shore trooper :lol:
Another guy in my squad reported similar thing with his TX frags (and he maxed out his TX also with the crate).

Return to “General Discussions”